Leave It To Bever: Far Leftist Vote Counter "Discovers" 10,000 Missing Ballots

Already is one...Never heard of "Real ID"?
States can opt out of Real ID so it is not truly a national identity card. We all have SSN numbers (SS card) and passports, but they would not be considered a substitute for a true national Identity card. My further understanding about real ID is that it sets minimum standards for security and does not create a federal database.

Last edited:

Leave It To Bever: Far Leftist Vote Counter "Discovers" 10,000 Missing Ballots​

It's a miracle! In the Democrat primary race for Cook County State's Attorney the law and order candidate, Eileen O'Neil Burke, was leading her standard Democrat (meaning NOT law and order) opponent by over 10,000 votes in the March 19 primary election. And then the miracle happened! A few days after the election 10,000 uncounted ballots were found! And then, miracle of miracles, almost all of those ballots were cast for the leftist candidate opposed to law and order. And WHO counted those votes? Why a radical leftist defund the police communications director for the Chicago Board of Elections, Max Bever, who also counts the votes for some strange reason.

Commentary:
Trial run for the general election in November? In this case, they might have to let the law & order candidate win because this attempted steal has been subjected to too much scrutiny (thank you, William J. Kelly). Hopefully this will put those supporting election integrity on notice to counter the antics of the far left vote counters such as Max Bever.
Makes me wonder how much more of this there was in other states. The whole system needs to be revamped, seems like it’s got too many loopholes, to easy to cheat. When we can’t trust the election boards, nor the software then it’s time to get fixed now.
I like the idea of scanning fingerprints. Hard to beat that unless you cut off someone’s finger.
The similarity between a black out when a Democrat oppoenent is winning compared to the blatant act is appalling. To think Democrats could get away with this election interference is laughable,
Yet, they'll do it every time they can,
It's reminscient to the Senate election of a broke down comedian Al Franken in Wisconsin where votes were found in the trunk of a car after election day.
.https://www.mprnews.org/story/2008/12/02/foundballots

It's not a "miracle". It is Democrats standard method of operation.

States can opt out of Real ID so it is not truly a national identity card. We all have SSN numbers (SS card) and passports, but they would not be considered a substitute for a true national Identity card. My further understanding about real ID is that it sets minimum standards for security and does not create a federal database.
They can't do that if the state's citizens want to get on an airliner....Minnesnowta already had to deal with that.

Can't have "Real ID" without the federal SSN attached to it....It's a defacto national ID card.

Surprise!....A shitlib is wrong again!

They can't do that if the state's citizens want to get on an airliner....Minnesnowta already had to deal with that.

Can't have "Real ID" without the federal SSN attached to it....It's a defacto national ID card.

Surprise!....A shitlib is wrong again!
It is not a national ID card you idiot. A national ID card would be one that is issued by the federal government and not the state. Nearly everything you do is tied to your SSN but that does not make it a national ID card.

It's a DEFACTO national ID card, when a FEDERAL identifier # is REQUIRED to obtain it, sub-cretin.
Real ID is the federal government's way to standardize state driver's licenses. It sets a minimum standard for identification purposes. The driver's license is still issued by the state.

A national identity card would look something like this:

1712167684909.jpeg

It is one put out by the national government.

Real ID is the federal government's way to standardize state driver's licenses. It sets a minimum standard for identification purposes. The driver's license is still issued by the state.
The feds are setting the standards and requiring that their identifier number be included on it, but it's not a national ID!

Yes, you shitlibs really are that fucking dense.

The feds are setting the standards and requiring that their identifier number be included on it, but it's not a national ID!

Yes, you shitlibs really are that fucking dense.
You call it a "de facto" national ID card, and I wrote originally it is "not truly a national identity card" on Friday. Somehow you took offense even though we were close to saying the same thing. Be that as it may, Real ID does set minimum federal standards, but a state-issued driver's license is not truly a national ID like a passport. A driver's license for instance does not tell you if you are a citizen or not. I would agree that we need to be careful as to the use of Real ID by the federal government and to be vigilant about our privacy as well as any attempts to enact a true national ID.

Last edited:
You call it a "de facto" national ID card, and I wrote originally it is "not truly a national identity card" on Friday. Somehow you took offense even though we were close to saying the same thing. Be that as it may, Real ID does set minimum federal standards, but a state-issued driver's license is not truly a national ID like a passport. A driver's license for instance does not tell you if you are a citizen or not. I would agree that we need to be careful as to the use of Real ID by the federal government and to be vigilant about our privacy as well as any attempts to enact a true national ID.
That "vigilant" thing sailed in 2002, with the passage of the FEDERAL Real ID act.

It's a national ID, issued to FEDERAL standards, needed to exercise the right to travel subject to FEDERAL edicts, that has the dishonest feature of having the name of your state listed on it.

That's the fact.

That "vigilant" thing sailed in 2002, with the passage of the FEDERAL Real ID act.

It's a national ID, issued to FEDERAL standards, needed to exercise the right to travel subject to FEDERAL edicts, that has the dishonest feature of having the name of your state listed on it.

That's the fact.
I can agree with a lot you say.

The funny thing about Real ID is that it was passed by the W. Administration with strong backing from the Heritage Foundation and other conservative groups. It was many liberals, among others, including some conservative groups, who opposed it. Conservatives thought it was a way to fight illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back