Trump Weighs In On QB Colin Kaepernick: " He Should Find Another Country That Works Better For Him"

Suggesting that he may be happier somewhere else is just that, a suggestion.

Demanding that he leave the country for expressing his opinion shows how little the person demanding understands about the concept of free speech.

Jeez..................the military understands these things better than most civilians. I guess it's because during our time in the military, over 60 percent of our rights were suspended when we joined, and because of that, we understand and cherish them more.
Kaepernick is setting a bad example to little kids and young athletes who look up to him.

BULLSHIT.

Dissent is as American as the flag.

So is our rejection of your dissent. Works both ways buddy.

In fact, what that American flag symbolizes, is the very thing that protects your dissent. If you ever get rid of what that flag stands for, your right to dissent is going with it.

You people destroy yourselves.

That's ignorant .. and obviously you have no idea what dissent is. Dissent leads to demand .. which is the only way rights are determined in this country.

Blacks have been in this country for over 400 years .. yet we've only been relatively free for 51 years .. and that did not happen until we stopped believing that the flag would protect us and rather demanded those rights ourselves through DISSENT.
Republican blacks fought hard against democrats....it is one of the best stories of the Country to be told....

I absolutely agree with that .. when republicans were a different party than they are now.

Today, republicans would re-institute slavery if they could.

Kaepernick is setting a bad example to little kids and young athletes who look up to him.

BULLSHIT.

In fact, what that American flag symbolizes, is the very thing that protects your dissent. If you ever get rid of what that flag stands for, your right to dissent is going with it.

That's ignorant .. and obviously you have no idea what dissent is. Dissent leads to demand .. which is the only way rights are determined in this country.

Blacks have been in this country for over 400 years .. yet we've only been relatively free for 51 years .. and that did not happen until we stopped believing that the flag would protect us and rather demanded those rights ourselves through DISSENT.
Republican blacks fought hard against democrats....it is one of the best stories of the Country to be told....

I absolutely agree with that .. when republicans were a different party than they are now.
Yep....you fell back into democrat slavery......

BULLSHIT.

Obviously you have no idea, no clue what slavery was brother.

As I've said .. today republicans would re-institute slavery if they could.

It's cool...we republicans will free you democrat slaves again...soon....

Suggesting that he may be happier somewhere else is just that, a suggestion.

Demanding that he leave the country for expressing his opinion shows how little the person demanding understands about the concept of free speech.

Jeez..................the military understands these things better than most civilians. I guess it's because during our time in the military, over 60 percent of our rights were suspended when we joined, and because of that, we understand and cherish them more.

BULLSHIT.

Yes...in that Past you live in.

Shut up boy and get your black as coal ass back to the plantation. Mind your superior White master.
:whip:

BULLSHIT.

Yes...in that Past you live in.
You will hate the next 8 years of Trump...:lol:

BULLSHIT.

You stupid fuck.
It's blacks themselves that are enslaving blacks.
Look out your fucking window, moron.

[QUOTE"=Lakhota, post: 15160914, member: 31132"]I believe Kaepernick's ancestors have been American citizens a lot longer than Trump's ancestors. Maybe Adolf Drumpf should find another country.
At least Trump's ancestors have always been considered human. Not so much for the biological negro parent of Kaepernick.[/QUOTE]

Funny. Say hello to your original mommy - Lucy.

lucy2.jpg

Scientists Claim To Have Discovered How ‘Lucy’ Died 3 Million Years Ago

Shut up boy and get your black as coal ass back to the plantation. Mind your superior White master.
:whip:

:0) Fuck you pink man.

Demonstrate how superior you are by making me shut up .. else you're just the powerless bitch I know you to be.

BULLSHIT.

You stupid fuck.

Kiss my ass nutsack.

Out my window is a beautiful neighborhood that you couldn't afford to live in you stupid motherfucker. :0)

You stupid fuck.

Kiss my ass nutsack.

Out my window is a beautiful neighborhood
Sure it is........sure it is!

th

You stupid fuck.

Kiss my ass nutsack.

Out my window is a beautiful neighborhood that you couldn't afford to live in you stupid motherfucker. :0)
Lol so you admit you don't get your prejudgice from your own community. Most likely from your tv BET, ESPN, and MSNBC.
Correct?

You stupid fuck.

Kiss my ass nutsack.

Out my window is a beautiful neighborhood
Sure it is........sure it is!

th

Yeah motherfucker it is .. and you couldn't afford to live there.

You're just an ignorant under-educated racist bitch. You couldn't have possibly made much money in your dumb ass life.

Forum List

Back