Trump Weighs In On QB Colin Kaepernick: " He Should Find Another Country That Works Better For Him"

Gee, what reason could there be. You need to ask this? He's trash. Having a player which is trash on my team, reflects on me.

If you owned a company, and hired an employee who hated gays, and told everyone who came into your company "Hi, Gays are horrible people".... that would reflect on you. You would likely fire him.

Well he was at a company function, and offended most of the customers of my 49ers. I'd FIRE his butt so fast, he'd ask for first aid. Absolutely.

So ----- you don't have a reason. Which is what I suspected.

So ----- you don't have a clue. Which is what I suspected.

I don't really care what you think. Thanks, but if you support this trash, that just makes you trash.

That's how that works.

Fire one of your employees without reason, and when he goes to collect unemployment and you object, well you just tell 'em you fired him "because he's trash". You let us know how that works out Sparkles.

You haven't made an argument to support your point here. All you gave me is a slew of emotional rant. Gotta do better than that.

I would do it. I would rather not pay him myself, no matter what he gets later.

If my job buys insurance from a company I don't like, I'm not buying that insurance, even if my company is still paying them. As much as it depends on me, I'm not paying him.

As for unemployment, I would gladly pay unemployment (if I couldn't fight it), than have him the privilege of playing sports on the field, for my money.

And of course, depending on the amount of the unemployment, it might be worth my while, to hire some mean skilled lawyers, to fight the unemployment. I would much rather pay lawyers millions, to keep this trash from collecting millions. We could have this tied up in unemployment arbitration for years. Meanwhile if he doesn't get a job, he could go bankrupt. By the time he wins (assuming he wins), he would have a job, and lose most of his benefits. Win for me. I'm not paying this guy. Period. Whether you think I have a good argument or not, I don't care.

Works for me.

Besides that, I disagree with you. I think I gave a perfectly excellent reason for firing him.

Take the Tacobell executive that punched an Uber driver. He wasn't on company property, he wasn't on company time. He wasn't wearing a badge or uniform, or anything that would identify him as being a member of the Tacobell company.

Nevertheless, when people found out he was an executive at Tacobell, his actions that were in no way connected to the company, or his job, ended up reflecting badly on the company. That was reason alone to fire the executive, and they did. And he had no recourse in the matter.

Again, this guy was on the football teams property, and his actions reflected on the team that pays him. That's more then enough grounds to fire him. I hope they do. Quite frankly, I hope he leaves the country. But assuming he's too pathetic to back up his anti-American attitude with actions.... and most left-wing America haters are.... he should be fired.

Did this guy punch an Über driver? Did he punch anybody?

As I said --- you don't have a reason. All you have is hypothetical "what if he punched somebody" scenaria.
Whelp --- he didn't. You're whining because you don't like his politics.
That's irrelevant. He's a football player. If the 49ers were a political party you'd have a point.

Right, as I thought. You have no valid argument. Thanks for stopping by.

Can't allow free-thinking in the Land Of The...ummm...

He didn't say he isn't allowed to protest. He said maybe he should find another country if this one is so bad. How is protesting the national anthem going to change anything for the better? If people hate this country so much, they should move out. There are plenty of other countries out there.

That Mr. Trump certainly is a media hound isn't he? I mean he's on Twitter 24/7. That's what you want with the President of the United States. I mean he rivals your average high school girl for Twitter time

What's wrong Fauxahauntas? Worried that your crooked Granny who is hiding like Felon who just busted out of prison , who has poured HUNDREDS of millions of stupid liberal money in to ads is losing the campaign for America's heart?! LOL You should be..

Knick-Safe-600-LI-a.jpg

Can't allow free-thinking in the Land Of The...ummm...

He didn't say he isn't allowed to protest. He said maybe he should find another country if this one is so bad. How is protesting the national anthem going to change anything for the better? .

Created this thread didn't it? DUH. :banghead:

Before this thread I never heard of Colin Kapernick. I thought that was the guy who pissed off the Church with heliocentrism.

So ----- you don't have a reason. Which is what I suspected.

So ----- you don't have a clue. Which is what I suspected.

I don't really care what you think. Thanks, but if you support this trash, that just makes you trash.

That's how that works.

Fire one of your employees without reason, and when he goes to collect unemployment and you object, well you just tell 'em you fired him "because he's trash". You let us know how that works out Sparkles.

You haven't made an argument to support your point here. All you gave me is a slew of emotional rant. Gotta do better than that.

I would do it. I would rather not pay him myself, no matter what he gets later.

If my job buys insurance from a company I don't like, I'm not buying that insurance, even if my company is still paying them. As much as it depends on me, I'm not paying him.

As for unemployment, I would gladly pay unemployment (if I couldn't fight it), than have him the privilege of playing sports on the field, for my money.

And of course, depending on the amount of the unemployment, it might be worth my while, to hire some mean skilled lawyers, to fight the unemployment. I would much rather pay lawyers millions, to keep this trash from collecting millions. We could have this tied up in unemployment arbitration for years. Meanwhile if he doesn't get a job, he could go bankrupt. By the time he wins (assuming he wins), he would have a job, and lose most of his benefits. Win for me. I'm not paying this guy. Period. Whether you think I have a good argument or not, I don't care.

Works for me.

Besides that, I disagree with you. I think I gave a perfectly excellent reason for firing him.

Take the Tacobell executive that punched an Uber driver. He wasn't on company property, he wasn't on company time. He wasn't wearing a badge or uniform, or anything that would identify him as being a member of the Tacobell company.

Nevertheless, when people found out he was an executive at Tacobell, his actions that were in no way connected to the company, or his job, ended up reflecting badly on the company. That was reason alone to fire the executive, and they did. And he had no recourse in the matter.

Again, this guy was on the football teams property, and his actions reflected on the team that pays him. That's more then enough grounds to fire him. I hope they do. Quite frankly, I hope he leaves the country. But assuming he's too pathetic to back up his anti-American attitude with actions.... and most left-wing America haters are.... he should be fired.

Did this guy punch an Über driver? Did he punch anybody?

As I said --- you don't have a reason. All you have is hypothetical "what if he punched somebody" scenaria.
Whelp --- he didn't. You're whining because you don't like his politics.
That's irrelevant. He's a football player. If the 49ers were a political party you'd have a point.

Right, as I thought. You have no valid argument. Thanks for stopping by.

Yyyyyeah umm.... I'm not the one who can't answer the question, Sparkles.

Poor Pissyante. Still can't think of anything intelligent to say, goes scouring through the Googly Image junkyard. :itsok:

What a loser.

Yanno..................free speech and all of that.................I spent my entire adult life (from 18 to 40) in the service of this country, defending it from all enemies, both foreign and domestic.

Sitting down, or taking a knee during the national anthem isn't an overt attack on our country. It's simply expressing your views in a peaceful manner.

You really think that Timothy McVeigh was peaceful? He blew up a government building occupied by the FBI. McVeigh actually said he didn't like the government or how it was being run.

Oh yeah................there have been other people who have said that they want to reduce the government to where they can drown it in a bathtub.

I think that Kapernick has a lot better demonstration than the two I just mentioned.

Poor Pissyante. Still can't think of anything intelligent to say, so desperate for anyone to please pay attention to him, goes scouring through the Googly Image junkyard again.

What a pathetic apology for an existence. :uhh:

Poor Pissyante. Still can't think of anything intelligent to say, so desperate for anyone to please pay attention to him, goes scouring through the Googly Image junkyard again.

What a pathetic apology for an existence. :uhh:

Ah yes, I remember 2+ years ago when you threatened to NEG REP me off the board.... where is your RATINGS now, you piece of liberal scum?...In the toilet where you bob for turds for your lunch!

Because you aren't smart enough to find interesting memes and posters that go with the current subjects, make light of most subjects, and deliver a subtle message, your low 2 digit IQ can't handle the truth!.... but I do love.....

Slap_6a5780_528369.jpg

A patriotic candidate not afraid to speak the truth!

Trump: Kaepernick 'should find a country that works better for him'

On the other hand, Obama's White House weighs in too.

Colin Kaepernick ‘entitled’ to sit during national anthem: White House

What the fuck does a national anthem have to do with a football game?

Or baseball for that matter....?
You mean other than the fact that EVERY game has opened with the national anthem for decades? Are you dense? Next youll be asking "What do peanuts have to do with baseball?" Its an age old tradition, retard. Quit asking stupid questions.

You mean other than the fact that EVERY game has opened with the national anthem for decades? Are you dense? Next youll be asking "What do peanuts have to do with baseball?" Its an age old tradition, retard. Quit asking stupid questions.

That's not answering the question, is it? Because IT CANNOT BE ANSWERED.

Can you play a sports game without a national anthem, yes or no??? If you skip it, does the game somehow "not count"? Does the home team maybe get some kind of penalty?

Exactly why are we playing the US national anthem before a baseball game so that we can watch players from Cuba and Venezuela and Japan and Korea and Australia and the Dominican Republic and Mexico and Canada and Panama and Curaçao and Taiwan and Colombia? Hm?

Do we actually think we drove to the ball park, took a wrong turn and ended up in Liechtenstein?

I don't give a flying fuck about "duh, that's the way we've always done it and nobody had the intelligence to question why" --- I want to know what its function is.

That ^^ has no answer. Because it has no function. Or I should say, no legitimate function. It actually does have a function, if you're honest enough to admit what it really is.

So no ---- "because that's the way we've always done it" is in no way an answer.

Last edited:
I love what Colin Kaepernick is doing. Watching someone make a complete fucking ass out of themselves, having to cheerfully disembowel themselves because they backed themselves into a corner.....well, it's better than any jigsaw movie.

Can you play a sports game without a national anthem, yes or no??? If you skip it, does the game somehow "not count"? Does the home team maybe get some kind of penalty?

Exactly why are we playing the US national anthem before a baseball game so that we can watch players from Cuba and Venezuela and Japan and Korea and Australia and the Dominican Republic and Mexico and Canada and Panama and Curaçao and Taiwan and Colombia? Hm?

Do we actually think we drove to the ball park, took a wrong turn and ended up in Liechtenstein?

I don't give a flying fuck about "duh, that's the way we've always done it and nobody had the intelligence to question why" --- I want to know what its function is.

That ^^ has no answer. Because it has no function. Or I should say, no legitimate function. It actually does have a function, if you're honest enough to admit what it really is.

So no ---- "because that's the way we've always done it" is in no way an answer.
Your birthday and Christmas serve no real function, yet you celebrate those every year, right? Are you married? Was there a wedding? Do you celebrate Anniversary's? Do you get your girl something on Valentines Day? Did you go to your high school graduation wearing a cap and gown? Have you ever held a door for a woman, because she was a woman? People like traditions, including yourself, so why dont you stop being a hypocrite and just shut up already.

/debate

Your birthday and Christmas serve no real function, yet you celebrate those every year, right? Are you married? Was there a wedding? Do you celebrate Anniversary's? Do you get your girl something on Valentines Day? Did you go to your high school graduation wearing a cap and gown? Have you ever held a door for a woman, because she was a woman? People like traditions, including yourself, so why dont you stop being a hypocrite and just shut up already.

/debate

So you have no answer.

I believe I already noted that.

/debate

So you have no answer.

My answer was to crush your entire premise, which i did, so now you can slither away in defeat.

/debate

So you have no answer.

My answer was to crush your entire premise, which i did, so now you can slither away in defeat.

Well uh --- no Sparkles. I specifically asked for a function and stipulated that "because it's what we've always done without knowing why" is not an option.

So you came back with "because it's what we've always done without knowing why".
Strike three, you're out. And whatever that is in Spanish, Papiamento, Japanese, Korean and Chinese

Forum List

Back