Trump Weighs In On QB Colin Kaepernick: " He Should Find Another Country That Works Better For Him"

That Mr. Trump certainly is a media hound isn't he? I mean he's on Twitter 24/7. That's what you want with the President of the United States. I mean he rivals your average high school girl for Twitter time

Last week Trump said political correctness is ruining the country . This week he's all mad because a QB ain't being PC !?

Add it to the flip flop list .

That Mr. Trump certainly is a media hound isn't he? I mean he's on Twitter 24/7. That's what you want with the President of the United States. I mean he rivals your average high school girl for Twitter time
No one gives a fuck about what hitlery has to say....:lol:

Last week Trump said political correctness is ruining the country . This week he's all mad because a QB ain't being PC !?

Add it to the flip flop list .

:clap2:

He's having it both ways yet again. The man's like alternating current.

Trump Weighs In On QB Colin Kaepernick: " He Should Find Another Country That Works Better For Him"

No, Kaepernick should just exercise his Constitutional rights. I thought you NaziCons didn't like all that politically correct bullshit. So, why can't Kaepernick just exercise his Constitutional rights of free speech without being attacked by the self-righteous right?

No, Kaepernick should just exercise his Constitutional rights. I thought you NaziCons didn't like all that politically correct bullshit. So, why can't Kaepernick just exercise his Constitutional rights of free speech without being attacked by the righteous right?
He can you fuckwad....as will we....

I served for 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and I support his right to protest.

I also support the right of every other idiot American who doesn't understand free speech to say what they think of his actions.

Just keep it peaceful

You have the right to free speech, to protest, and to express your opinions. You don't have the right to riot and beat people up.

I also support the right of every other idiot American who doesn't understand free speech to say what they think of his actions.

Just keep it peaceful

You have the right to free speech, to protest, and to express your opinions. You don't have the right to riot and beat people up.
And you don't have the right to stop millions of us demanding you be removed......

Stupid is as democrats do.....

If you want to force people to stand for the national anthem, move to Russia or North Korea.

If you are willing to allow people to peacefully express themselves as they see fit, with you being able to comment on said actions peacefully, then you are welcome to remain here.

It's easy to google up Kaepernick's net worth. It's around 22 million for playing a freaking game. Maybe he should find a country that better suits his arrogance and ignorance.

Just keep it peaceful

And you don't have the right to stop millions of us demanding you be removed......

Stupid is as democrats do.....
You can demand all you want. We know your type.....all talk.

Honestly, if Obama spent more time on twitter, and less time screwing up the economy with all his Stimulus and ObamaCare, and coal destroying crap, and making deals with America hating Iranians

.... I would like him better.

If Trump screws up the country less, and spend more time on twitter, then yeah, that works for me.

Besides that, wasn't it Obama that pioneered Internet media campaigning? Funny how when someone else does it, it's bad. When your guy does it, didn't hear you complaining much.

http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/11/07/how-obamas-internet-campaign-changed-politics/

Insulting POWs? Fine. Insulting a military family? That's okay. Not standing for the National Anthem? Get outta this country!!! :mad:

He's a third string loser who sits the bench. This nation discriminates against him. What a joke.

Forum List

Back