Trump surrogate Pastor Mark Burns loses it on air over blackface pic he Tweeted.

R

rdean

Pastor Mark Burns (@pastormarkburns) | Twitter

There's no link because this just happened on a live interview just a few minutes ago.

Trump Surrogate Pastor Mark Burns had a meltdown. He was questioned about tweeting the following picture and asked if it would help or hurt the Trump campaign.

CrC2_dLWYAEuAvg.jpg

He said he was angry because the Clintons posed for this picture in college decades ago. He said it's evidence that blacks are being taken by the Clintons. He ended up screaming and ranting. He lost it completely.

This is the problem. This can't be compared with Trump stamping a "C" for colored for African Americans applications applying for one of Trump's apartments. He wasn't a kid. How old were the Clintons in this picture? 19? 20? And Trump was charged twice.

Hillary Clinton started out as a Goldwater girl. People change.
How 1968 changed Hillary

CrDHA7yUsAEIfby.jpg

And remember, blackface wasn't such a big thing for many, many years. As I kid, I wore blackface for Halloween.

Remember Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz?

Judy-Garland-as-Dorothy-the-wizard-of-oz-6159542-500-375.jpg

You can see her like you've never seen her before in these two videos.

Of course it's not political correct. Course, Republicans feel politically correct is only for Democrats.

I saw it just now as I walked in the house.

Everytime he was asked him about Trump, he kept screaming about "The Clintons did this..."

It's not going well for the Trump campaign.

#SMHGOP

oh jesus, fried chicken and watermelon have become the black alamo.
One of the guys who lives in my two flat is black. He makes the best fried chicken I ever had and with only a couple of touches, he can tell if a watermelon is ripe. The ones he buys taste like candy. I wish I had that talent.

Ahem how many blacks have been shot dead in Chicago Obama's home town? Its like 4,000 since he became president right. Shouldn't you hack libs be focusing on far more serious problems in your party, no need to thank me you need someone to do your thinking for you.

Forum List

Back