Trump Weighs In On QB Colin Kaepernick: " He Should Find Another Country That Works Better For Him"

That's ignorant .. and obviously you have no idea what dissent is. Dissent leads to demand .. which is the only way rights are determined in this country.

Blacks have been in this country for over 400 years .. yet we've only been relatively free for 51 years .. and that did not happen until we stopped believing that the flag would protect us and rather demanded those rights ourselves through DISSENT.
Republican blacks fought hard against democrats....it is one of the best stories of the Country to be told....

I absolutely agree with that .. when republicans were a different party than they are now.

Today, republicans would re-institute slavery if they could.
You stupid fuck.
It's blacks themselves that are enslaving blacks.
Look out your fucking window, moron.

Kiss my ass nutsack.

Out my window is a beautiful neighborhood that you couldn't afford to live in you stupid motherfucker. :0)
Lol so you admit you don't get your prejudgice from your own community. Most likely from your tv BET, ESPN, and MSNBC.
Correct?

"you don't get your prejudgice from your own community"

I don't get my WHAT?

:0)

Republican blacks fought hard against democrats....it is one of the best stories of the Country to be told....

I absolutely agree with that .. when republicans were a different party than they are now.

You stupid fuck.

Kiss my ass nutsack.

Out my window is a beautiful neighborhood that you couldn't afford to live in you stupid motherfucker. :0)
Lol so you admit you don't get your prejudgice from your own community. Most likely from your tv BET, ESPN, and MSNBC.
Correct?

I don't get my WHAT?

Lol what a stupid ass. But, as a hillary panty sniffer, I'll cut you a break due to mental incompetence.

You stupid fuck.

Kiss my ass nutsack.

Correct?

I don't get my WHAT?

Lol what a stupid ass. But, as a hillary panty sniffer, I'll cut you a break due to mental incompetence.

:lol:

That from a fucking moron who supports a fucking celebrity for president. :lol:

You stupid fuck.

Kiss my ass nutsack.

Out my window is a beautiful neighborhood
Sure it is........sure it is!

th

Yeah motherfucker it is .. and you couldn't afford to live there.

You're just an ignorant under-educated racist bitch. You couldn't have possibly made much money in your dumb ass life.
You're so mistaken. My White privilege has allowed me to live a very prosperous life monetary wise and allows me to live in absolute luxury in my retirement. Fishing, hunting, traveling and warning people about the dangers of the savage feral animal called the negro is how I live my life now. I have been truly blessed.

You stupid fuck.

Kiss my ass nutsack.

Correct?

I don't get my WHAT?

:lol:

That from a fucking moron who supports a fucking celebrity for president. :lol:
Oh, man. You Takers are funny tonight!

You stupid fuck.

Kiss my ass nutsack.

th

You're just an ignorant under-educated racist bitch. You couldn't have possibly made much money in your dumb ass life.
You're so mistaken. My White privilege has allowed me to live a very prosperous life monetary wise and allows me to live in absolute luxury in my retirement. Fishing, hunting, traveling and warning people about the dangers of the savage feral animal called the negro is how I live my life now. I have been truly blessed.
It pays to be whitey. Truly, it does.

A patriotic candidate not afraid to speak the truth!

Trump: Kaepernick 'should find a country that works better for him'

On the other hand, Obama's White House weighs in too.

Colin Kaepernick ‘entitled’ to sit during national anthem: White House

What the fuck does a national anthem have to do with a football game?

Or baseball for that matter....?
Since you are a Jew, I don't expect you to understand.

A "Jew"? :rofl:

So you have no answer.

Well good news McRacist............... this time you're right ---- there IS no answer. Which is usually the case when I pose these rhetorical dead-ends. There is absolutely nothing in any national anthem required to play a god damned game in any way whatsoever. There never was and never will be. It's authoritarian mob-mentality-conditioning bullshit.

"Jew" on that.

You stupid fuck.

Kiss my ass nutsack.

th

Good for you .. but I didn't need 'privilege' to live my life as I choose .. with a good education, excellent and satisfying career and family life. The same holds true for my children.

I don't give a rats ass about your warnings .. which kinda' validates my comment about your ignorance .. masked by 'privilege.' You NEED that privilege :0) .. so much so that now you wet your panties in fear of losing it. Scared of everybody. Mexicans, Muslims, people of color, women, gays .. every damn body. You RW morons have lost virtually every social issue you care about .. now a Black president with a higher approval rating than your god Ronald Reagan .. Hillary Clinton set to win in a landslide .. the Senate will go to democrats .. the Supreme Court will be lost and Clinton and democrats will control it .. AND, she may choose Obama to sit on the Supreme Court to piss on your supposed supremacy .. confederate flags in the garbage dump .. your all white party teeters on disaster .. and America is getting browner. :0)

Now you tremble in fear .. so afraid that you support a fucking reality show celebrity for president .. which says just about everything that need be said about your intellectual prowess. :0) Lumped in with dumb people.

When Trump loses .. don't kill yourself as so many old racist white guys like you do. Must not be that great being some raggedy old pink racist motherficker, huh?

Trump Weighs In On QB Colin Kaepernick: " He Should Find Another Country That Works Better For Him"

Donald should know. He has great experience with our enemies getting a 950 million dollar loan from the Bank of China. I bet Donny stands to attention when they play the Chinese National Anthem.

A patriotic candidate not afraid to speak the truth!

Trump: Kaepernick 'should find a country that works better for him'

On the other hand, Obama's White House weighs in too.

Colin Kaepernick ‘entitled’ to sit during national anthem: White House

Steve_McGarrett

FACT is the real patriot here is President Obama. The dictator wannabe is Drumpf.

Like it or not, not everyone is as utterly stupid and ignorant of the US Constitution. REAL patriots will fight for the rights guaranteed by the US Constitution. The real patriots in the US will not let you RWNJ traitors end the First Amendment.

65619857.jpg

The guy doesn't seem interested in participating in real solutions to the problem, but rather a lazy celebrity stance, and stated that he abstained based on his attitude about what he thinks of America. What's wrong with suggesting that maybe he would be happier somewhere else??:D

Suggesting that he may be happier somewhere else is just that, a suggestion.

Demanding that he leave the country for expressing his opinion shows how little the person demanding understands about the concept of free speech.

Jeez..................the military understands these things better than most civilians. I guess it's because during our time in the military, over 60 percent of our rights were suspended when we joined, and because of that, we understand and cherish them more.
Kaepernick is setting a bad example to little kids and young athletes who look up to him.

BULLSHIT.

Dissent is as American as the flag.

So is our rejection of your dissent. Works both ways buddy.

In fact, what that American flag symbolizes, is the very thing that protects your dissent. If you ever get rid of what that flag stands for, your right to dissent is going with it.

You people destroy yourselves.

That's ignorant .. and obviously you have no idea what dissent is. Dissent leads to demand .. which is the only way rights are determined in this country.

Blacks have been in this country for over 400 years .. yet we've only been relatively free for 51 years .. and that did not happen until we stopped believing that the flag would protect us and rather demanded those rights ourselves through DISSENT.

Nothing you said, changed anything I said.

I don't give a crap, what "DISSENT" did or didn't do in the past. Doesn't matter.

And equally, "DISSENT" is not inherently good. You can dissent about many things that are good things, and that just makes you a terrible person who is dissenting.

In this case, he's not "DISSENTING" about any injustice. He's a wealthy man, who gets to freakin PLAY A GAME.... to make millions.

Colin Kaepernick

At age 28, he has a signed contract for $114 Million dollars. That does not include the $12 Million he already got, or the bonuses he has, and will receive.

Due tell.... what horrible injustice has he experienced that he is dissenting against?

He is a spoiled, self-centered, ungrateful, ignorant brat. He should hop on the next boat for Rwanda, and see what real injustice is. He should be dropped off in East Ukraine, and see what real unfairness is.

He could be kicked out of the sports world forever in my book. You are lucky I'm not in charge of the 49ers, because I'd have him fired immediately. There is no way I would give any money to such a worthless pile of scum and debris as this sub-human trash.

While hard working people, pay for tickets to a sports game, dreaming of a day they could make a six-figure income.... this walking trash can, can't stand for the flag of the United States, which allows him to earn ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS?!?!

Do you not realize how many hundreds of countries around the world, he would be lucky.... lucky to get a middle class income, for playing a game? The average wage for a National Soccer League player in all the countries of Africa, is under $600 a month. And he is getting MILLIONS. Even in Norway, Sweden, and Denmark, the average wage for a MAN WHO PLAYS GAMES, is just $100,000 a year. The top average wage in Africa, is Nigeria, where they earn $6,000 a year.

Listen up.... we have the right to reject your DISSENT, and call you out for the worthless trash you are. You don't like it?? Too bad, sucks to be you. We have freedom of speech too, chump.

Immigrants come here to dream of a lower-class American life style, where they have their own apartment, have running water, have a job that pays $20,000 a year. They come here and thank G-d in heaven for their good fortune, and this crap-pile makes over a hundred million, and can't bother to stand for the flag of the USA. You should be ashamed of him. Everyone should be ashamed of him. Immigrants are ashamed of him. His ancestors would be ashamed of him.

Trash. One word, to describe anyone who is on his side. *TRASH*.
Hope I'm not unclear.

You are lucky I'm not in charge of the 49ers, because I'd have him fired immediately.

What the hell for?

Gee, what reason could there be. You need to ask this? He's trash. Having a player which is trash on my team, reflects on me.

If you owned a company, and hired an employee who hated gays, and told everyone who came into your company "Hi, Gays are horrible people".... that would reflect on you. You would likely fire him.

Well he was at a company function, and offended most of the customers of my 49ers. I'd FIRE his butt so fast, he'd ask for first aid. Absolutely.

You are lucky I'm not in charge of the 49ers, because I'd have him fired immediately.

What the hell for?

Gee, what reason could there be. You need to ask this? He's trash. Having a player which is trash on my team, reflects on me.

If you owned a company, and hired an employee who hated gays, and told everyone who came into your company "Hi, Gays are horrible people".... that would reflect on you. You would likely fire him.

Well he was at a company function, and offended most of the customers of my 49ers. I'd FIRE his butt so fast, he'd ask for first aid. Absolutely.

So ----- you don't have a reason. Which is what I suspected.

What the hell for?

So ----- you don't have a clue. Which is what I suspected.

I don't really care what you think. Thanks, but if you support this trash, that just makes you trash.

That's how that works.

What the hell for?

I don't really care what you think. Thanks, but if you support this trash, that just makes you trash.

That's how that works.

Fire one of your employees without reason, and when he goes to collect unemployment and you object, well you just tell 'em you fired him "because he's trash". You let us know how that works out Sparkles.

You haven't made an argument to support your point here. All you gave me is a slew of emotional rant. Gotta do better than that.

What the hell for?

That's how that works.

Fire one of your employees without reason, and when he goes to collect unemployment and you object, well you just tell 'em you fired him "because he's trash". You let us know how that works out Sparkles.

You haven't made an argument to support your point here. All you gave me is a slew of emotional rant. Gotta do better than that.

I would do it. I would rather not pay him myself, no matter what he gets later.

If my job buys insurance from a company I don't like, I'm not buying that insurance, even if my company is still paying them. As much as it depends on me, I'm not paying him.

As for unemployment, I would gladly pay unemployment (if I couldn't fight it), than have him the privilege of playing sports on the field, for my money.

And of course, depending on the amount of the unemployment, it might be worth my while, to hire some mean skilled lawyers, to fight the unemployment. I would much rather pay lawyers millions, to keep this trash from collecting millions. We could have this tied up in unemployment arbitration for years. Meanwhile if he doesn't get a job, he could go bankrupt. By the time he wins (assuming he wins), he would have a job, and lose most of his benefits. Win for me. I'm not paying this guy. Period. Whether you think I have a good argument or not, I don't care.

Works for me.

Besides that, I disagree with you. I think I gave a perfectly excellent reason for firing him.

Take the Tacobell executive that punched an Uber driver. He wasn't on company property, he wasn't on company time. He wasn't wearing a badge or uniform, or anything that would identify him as being a member of the Tacobell company.

Nevertheless, when people found out he was an executive at Tacobell, his actions that were in no way connected to the company, or his job, ended up reflecting badly on the company. That was reason alone to fire the executive, and they did. And he had no recourse in the matter.

Again, this guy was on the football teams property, and his actions reflected on the team that pays him. That's more then enough grounds to fire him. I hope they do. Quite frankly, I hope he leaves the country. But assuming he's too pathetic to back up his anti-American attitude with actions.... and most left-wing America haters are.... he should be fired.

What the hell for?

That's how that works.

I would do it. I would rather not pay him myself, no matter what he gets later.

If my job buys insurance from a company I don't like, I'm not buying that insurance, even if my company is still paying them. As much as it depends on me, I'm not paying him.

As for unemployment, I would gladly pay unemployment (if I couldn't fight it), than have him the privilege of playing sports on the field, for my money.

And of course, depending on the amount of the unemployment, it might be worth my while, to hire some mean skilled lawyers, to fight the unemployment. I would much rather pay lawyers millions, to keep this trash from collecting millions. We could have this tied up in unemployment arbitration for years. Meanwhile if he doesn't get a job, he could go bankrupt. By the time he wins (assuming he wins), he would have a job, and lose most of his benefits. Win for me. I'm not paying this guy. Period. Whether you think I have a good argument or not, I don't care.

Works for me.

Besides that, I disagree with you. I think I gave a perfectly excellent reason for firing him.

Take the Tacobell executive that punched an Uber driver. He wasn't on company property, he wasn't on company time. He wasn't wearing a badge or uniform, or anything that would identify him as being a member of the Tacobell company.

Nevertheless, when people found out he was an executive at Tacobell, his actions that were in no way connected to the company, or his job, ended up reflecting badly on the company. That was reason alone to fire the executive, and they did. And he had no recourse in the matter.

Again, this guy was on the football teams property, and his actions reflected on the team that pays him. That's more then enough grounds to fire him. I hope they do. Quite frankly, I hope he leaves the country. But assuming he's too pathetic to back up his anti-American attitude with actions.... and most left-wing America haters are.... he should be fired.

Did this guy punch an Über driver? Did he punch anybody?

As I said --- you don't have a reason. All you have is hypothetical "what if he punched somebody" scenaria.
Whelp --- he didn't. You're whining because you don't like his politics.
That's irrelevant. He's a football player. If the 49ers were a political party you'd have a point.

Forum List

Back