Trump throws another tantrum because Fox had Bernie on the air

So you're in Yemen, then? Or just strangely obsessed with America's foreign policy for some reason???
My city was subjected to a liberating firestorm too.

Oh, that one. Dresden? Blame the British.

Chapter about 14 in my book, "I Don't Trust the Germans, and You Shouldn't Either"

I really don't. I think we'll regret having ever helped them rebuild their nation, and in very short order

Thanks for helping me solidify that opinion further, BP. You utter anti-American hater

What is that book, Sue?

No real book, of course. Just what I have noticed on top of the actual statistics about the anti-Americanism coming out of Germany.

No allies of ours, that's for sure. Whatever.

why did your president drumpf lie about fred being born there?.... makes one wonder.

The whiny little bitch doesn’t even try to hide his petty jealousy.

Trump just threw a jealous, insecure fit over Bernie’s successful Fox News town hall

I thought it was a great hour of TV actually. I’ve always liked Brett Baier even if he is associated with a garbage news network. Him and his co-host asked a lot hardball questions that were totally fair to ask. Bernie got a little rattled from a couple of them admittedly, but overall he kicked ass and made Fox look stupid when most of the audience said they’d switch to Medicare for all lol.

Can you imagine if Trump did this instead? I can’t even imagine the incoherent rambling that could possibly go on for that long.

I would hardly call the innocuous Tweet "a jealous tantrum".
:rolleyes:

A tantrum because of Bernie???

Trump doesn't throw tantrums but he does laugh like hell.

LMAO

nooooooooooooo.... he throws hissy fits & it's usually via twitter. i have seen & heard trump for decades & he is capable of smiling & a chuckle here or there - but 'laugh like hell'? if you can find any clip of him actually LAUGHING continuously, i'd love to see it.

sociopaths mimic emotions, but they don't really feel them.

No. He says what he thinks via Twitter. No hissy fit involved.

You lefty loons however have been throwing a massive hissy fit since Mueller's report cleared Trump and his campaign.

The rest of us have been enjoying your hissy fit. LOL

FOX should have asked Bernie if he agreed with the DNC blocking FOX from hosting any 2020 presidential debates?

Michelle Obama compares life under President Trump to a teenager spending weekends with their divorced dad

"I believe it will be Crazy Bernie Sanders vs. Sleepy Joe Biden as the two finalists to run against maybe the best Economy in the history of our Country (and MANY other great things)! I look forward to facing whoever it may be. May God Rest Their Soul!

Bernie Sanders and wife should pay the Pre-Trump Taxes on their almost $600,000 in income. He is always complaining about these big TAX CUTS, except when it benefits him. They made a fortune off of Trump, but so did everyone else - and that’s a good thing, not a bad thing!

Many Trump Fans & Signs were outside of the @FoxNews Studio last night in the now thriving (Thank you President Trump) Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, for the interview with Crazy Bernie Sanders. Big complaints about not being let in-stuffed with Bernie supporters. What’s with @FoxNews?" - President Trump

I find headlines oh so amusing.

upload_2019-4-17_5-16-21.png

upload_2019-4-17_5-17-39.png

Poor little Billy... got you ass all burnt with TDS?
Not nearly as bad as Trump’s BERN from his BTS. Talk about a crybaby.
What's really becoming apparent to Americans is that people like YOU, are anti American TRASH. Our great president is MORE POPULAR than your PATHETIC little MUSLIM KENYAN.

Suck on that.
Suck on what?

That you sound like a xenophobic moron with a limited grasp of reality?

You are aware he made multiple tweets about the show....right

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yuo are aware Trump tweets multiple times about everything right?
And you are aware that instead of talking about Bernie's plans, everyone is talking about stupid tweets.
Works like a charm every time
You would think at some point - the media would catch on.

Commie Bernie is a charlatan proposing destruction and is dangerous to this country. Nobody should give him a forum.

Fox is turning more to the Left. The Moon Bats should be thrilled.

And you are aware that instead of talking about Bernie's plans, everyone is talking about stupid tweets.

Ummm..somehow I doubt very much that you are aware of what 'everyone' tweets about.

Yet you claim you are.

Interesting.

You would think at some point - the media would catch on.
But shouldn't Trump be tweeting about how bad Bernie's plans are ?

And how stupid the audience was for supporting some of his policy ideas?

This was Trump's perfect moment to add details to his far more superior health care plan, but instead he got butt hurt

The whiny little bitch doesn’t even try to hide his petty jealousy.

Trump just threw a jealous, insecure fit over Bernie’s successful Fox News town hall

I thought it was a great hour of TV actually. I’ve always liked Brett Baier even if he is associated with a garbage news network. Him and his co-host asked a lot hardball questions that were totally fair to ask. Bernie got a little rattled from a couple of them admittedly, but overall he kicked ass and made Fox look stupid when most of the audience said they’d switch to Medicare for all lol.

Can you imagine if Trump did this instead? I can’t even imagine the incoherent rambling that could possibly go on for that long.
Fake news from a the tantrum expert.

Commie Bernie is a charlatan proposing destruction and is dangerous to this country. Nobody should give him a forum.

Fox is turning more to the Left. The Moon Bats should be thrilled.

So you are proposing that Bernie Sanders not be allowed the Right to Free Speech...and you are calling him a 'Commie'.

The hypocrisy is noted.

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back