Trump throws another tantrum because Fox had Bernie on the air

You are aware he made multiple tweets about the show....right

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yuo are aware Trump tweets multiple times about everything right?
And you are aware that instead of talking about Bernie's plans, everyone is talking about stupid tweets.
Works like a charm every time
You would think at some point - the media would catch on.

You realize as fucked up as Bernie’s plans are, that is a good thing for Bernie...right?

These threads are always good for a laugh as the rabid Trumpbots come on and start flipping out.

They realize they have nothing substantive to counter the OP...so they fall back on their old standby...unleashing rage and anger at all who dare oppose the Great Fruit bat...er...Mr. Senile...er...Trump.

Last edited:

And you are aware that instead of talking about Bernie's plans, everyone is talking about stupid tweets.

Ummm..somehow I doubt very much that you are aware of what 'everyone' tweets about.

Yet you claim you are.

Interesting.
Not had coffee yet eh?
I am talking about the media, instead of talking about what Bernie said...they are talking about Trumps tweets...again and again

The whiny little bitch doesn’t even try to hide his petty jealousy.

Trump just threw a jealous, insecure fit over Bernie’s successful Fox News town hall

I thought it was a great hour of TV actually. I’ve always liked Brett Baier even if he is associated with a garbage news network. Him and his co-host asked a lot hardball questions that were totally fair to ask. Bernie got a little rattled from a couple of them admittedly, but overall he kicked ass and made Fox look stupid when most of the audience said they’d switch to Medicare for all lol.

Can you imagine if Trump did this instead? I can’t even imagine the incoherent rambling that could possibly go on for that long.
You nailed it, Billy!!! Bernie makes Americans look stupid!!! Therefore, he should NEVER be elected President!!!!

Out with "Stupid Look" Bernie Sanders!!!

In again with President Trump!!! :woohoo:
AGREE Trump makes Republican dumb asses look smart

You would think at some point - the media would catch on.

You realize as fucked up as Bernie’s plans are, that is a good thing for Bernie...right?

Probably so.
Right now Bernie is getting a big "sympathy" lift. A LOT of the "lefter" and young Democrats were upset in how the Democrat machine treated him.
At the same time however, more and more millenials are voting and they are very much looking to replace their parents with the government - so Bernie, like AOC is popular with them.

Commie Bernie is a charlatan proposing destruction and is dangerous to this country. Nobody should give him a forum.

Fox is turning more to the Left. The Moon Bats should be thrilled.
LOL! One interview with Bernie means that Fox news is turning leftie. POTUS apologists are so silly.

Lol that "news" site is ridiculous.

The Washington Press = Pravda or Tass.

I didn't think I'd see a media outlet (propaganda outlet) worse than the New York Times, or Washington Post. Well I found one.
Welp, your Orange Prince of Pussy Grabbing has said as much so it must be true.

Yeah, latch on to a twenty year old statement said in private, and in jest while Trump was a private citizen, but ignore a guy putting his country at risk by having sex with an intern in the oval office, then lying about it to the American people, then again under oath. I wonder why Clinton gave so much military technology to the Chinese? Maybe they had something in him?

I didn't think I'd see a media outlet (propaganda outlet) worse than the New York Times, or Washington Post. Well I found one.

Yeah, latch on to a twenty year old statement said in private, and in jest while Trump was a private citizen, but ignore a guy putting his country at risk by having sex with an intern in the oval office, then lying about it to the American people, then again under oath. I wonder why Clinton gave so much military technology to the Chinese? Maybe they had something in him?
In private? It is on film for everybody to see and hear. Looks like you are throwing a tantrum just like POTUS. How fitting for the thread.

In private? It is on film for everybody to see and hear. Looks like you are throwing a tantrum just like POTUS. How fitting for the thread.

Tantrum? No, just responding to your statement. Trump did not realize it was being recorded. It was locker room type TALK, private joking, said over twenty years ago when he was a private citizen. Also, it was a verbal statement, not an ACTION. People like Ted Kennedy, Clinton, Gary Hart, John Edwards, and others did their deeds (actions, not just talk) in office or while campaigning, but that's OK right?

Poor little Billy... got you ass all burnt with TDS?
Not nearly as bad as Trump’s BERN from his BTS. Talk about a crybaby.
What's really becoming apparent to Americans is that people like YOU, are anti American TRASH. Our great president is MORE POPULAR than your PATHETIC little MUSLIM KENYAN.

Suck on that.

"What's really becoming apparent to Americans is that people like YOU, are anti American TRASH"

and yet it is trump who TALKS like TRASH, BEHAVES like TRASH......
and YOU who still support him.....like TRASH would!

Tantrum? No, just responding to your statement. Trump did not realize it was being recorded. It was locker room type TALK, private joking, said over twenty years ago when he was a private citizen. Also, it was a verbal statement, not an ACTION. People like Ted Kennedy, Clinton, Gary Hart, John Edwards, and others did their deeds (actions, not just talk) in office or while campaigning, but that's OK right?
Okay, not a tantrum. But you are definitely having a sissy hissy fit protecting your Orange Numen with Kellyanne Conways malarkey about locker room banter. I can't believe folks bought that blatant BS.

The whiny little bitch doesn’t even try to hide his petty jealousy.

Trump just threw a jealous, insecure fit over Bernie’s successful Fox News town hall

I thought it was a great hour of TV actually. I’ve always liked Brett Baier even if he is associated with a garbage news network. Him and his co-host asked a lot hardball questions that were totally fair to ask. Bernie got a little rattled from a couple of them admittedly, but overall he kicked ass and made Fox look stupid when most of the audience said they’d switch to Medicare for all lol.

Can you imagine if Trump did this instead? I can’t even imagine the incoherent rambling that could possibly go on for that long.

It is part of his re-election calculated strategy it was not jealousy IMO. You need to study the Art of War.

Your link is an opinion piece and my opinion differs from theirs.

Okay, not a tantrum. But you are definitely having a sissy hissy fit protecting your Orange Numen with Kellyanne Conways malarkey about locker room banter. I can't believe folks bought that blatant BS.

OK, we disagree. That's fine. I am more focused on all the positives like the economy, energy, markets, etc that Trump is helping with his policies.

Poor little Billy... got you ass all burnt with TDS?
Not nearly as bad as Trump’s BERN from his BTS. Talk about a crybaby.
What's really becoming apparent to Americans is that people like YOU, are anti American TRASH. Our great president is MORE POPULAR than your PATHETIC little MUSLIM KENYAN.

Suck on that.
Dear me.....trying a bit too hard to convince yourself? How many more false claims about Former President Obama and little donnie can you come up with in one post?

Bernie kicks ass just being himself and discussing the issues. The only thing republicans have is 'how we gonna pay for it, squawk, bitch, moan.'' Any safety nets the average income and working class Americans have is those put in place by democrats.
Democrats have become pretty pro corporate too. Guess they had to to stay competitive with the republicans who are all bought off by the big money. Average Americans gotta stick together since we're all in the same boat together. The pigs want us squabbling and going after each other. Bernie's the real thing. Here's George Carlin on the rich m effers going after social security, link below.

So weird to watch Crazy Bernie on @FoxNews. Not surprisingly, @BretBaier and the “audience” was so smiley and nice. Very strange, and now we have @donnabrazile?

One needs to be absolutely insane with TDS to consider that innocuous remark to be a "tantrum".

The OP is an insane idiot. He is so fucking feeble-minded that he was totally brainwashed into thinking that Trump threw a tantrum by someone merely telling him that Trump threw a tantrum.

TDS must really suck. The stress caused by his affliction has likely taken years off of the OP's life.

Ya gotta love that. The type of lowlife loser slimeballs who are susceptible to TDS are the same people who deserve it.

Forum List

Back