Another Trump tantrum: How dare Fox News report that Biden is ahead of Trump!

Wow, the left call anyone pointing out Clinton landslide victory in California stupid.

Did Trump win Texas by four million?

I bet you do not even know while calling poster fucking stupid!

You are still upset about Clinton failure to understand how to win the Election!

Read what I said carefully. Because I didn't say that Trump won Texas by 4 million votes.

Well then which one of us is the dumb one here?

Clinton win of the Popular vote was because of California and you are arguing Texas being removed would be the same but alas it is not!

I know the left like you believe Clinton should be President because of one State!

Texas being removed would still mean that Clinton wins the popular vote.

She won the popular vote anyway. Removing Texas or any other red state would still give Clinton the popular vote.

Did I lose you here? I thought this was simple math.

Oh any red state while also removing California?

No!

The fact is she lost more States than Trump and California gave her the three million win...

Did you get lost in that?

Sure you did because you believe the rest of the country should agree with California...

LoL I didn't say "while also removing California". Like I said, read it slowly.

You removed California for no reason.
I removed Texas for no reason.

Do the Math and you are saying one State should override the rest of the Country just because she is your candidate...

FYI:

I voted for Johnson in Texas...

You are claiming Clinton would have still won had you removed Texas and that might be true but only by a half a million maybe...

Clinton three million win is because of California and the rest of the Country hated her...

How is that a "might be true"? She would have won the POPULAR vote if Texas was ignored.

Maybe but you also said remove all red States and she lost more than red States but alas you are too stupid to understand that...

"Maybe but you also said remove all red States..."

I didn't say that.

Actually you were suggesting all red states.

Clinton lost fair and square and only won the Popular Vote because of California but hey you have the Popular vote to cry yourself to sleep...

Read what I said carefully. Because I didn't say that Trump won Texas by 4 million votes.

Clinton win of the Popular vote was because of California and you are arguing Texas being removed would be the same but alas it is not!

I know the left like you believe Clinton should be President because of one State!

She won the popular vote anyway. Removing Texas or any other red state would still give Clinton the popular vote.

No!

The fact is she lost more States than Trump and California gave her the three million win...

Sure you did because you believe the rest of the country should agree with California...

Do the Math and you are saying one State should override the rest of the Country just because she is your candidate...

FYI:

I voted for Johnson in Texas...

Didn't say that either.

Wow, the left call anyone pointing out Clinton landslide victory in California stupid.

Did Trump win Texas by four million?

I bet you do not even know while calling poster fucking stupid!

You are still upset about Clinton failure to understand how to win the Election!

No!

California is a state with completely isolated views and extremely low IQs.

Trump really is losing it. He’s always been a whiny little bitch about unfavorable polls, but now that Fox has released their own poll that Biden is ahead in a hypothetical match up, he has to declare Fox the new “fake news”. Any mature adult in his position would just accept he is behind in polls, but not Trump. He has this delusion that Americans prefer him over any of the Dems.

Trump knocks Fox News after poll shows him losing to Biden by 10 points

Clinton was winning in the Polls, and still lost the Electoral College...
Which is why she won the popular vote. It’s only happened a few times in history where a president won the electoral vote but lost the popular vote. Trump won by a fluke.

Let play a game:

Hillary won the National Popular Vote by three million votes right?

She won California by almost four million, right?

So if California was removed from the equation would Hillary had won the Popular Vote?

Cool, can we remove Texas as well?

Sure, would Clinton win the Popular vote still?

She won by three million because of California four million win...

She was one million behind Trump so removing Texas she might have won by a half of a million instead...

Exactly, so let's cherry pick.

Which is why she won the popular vote. It’s only happened a few times in history where a president won the electoral vote but lost the popular vote. Trump won by a fluke.

Actually she won the Popular Vote because of California but you knew this already and hope others are too stupid to know this.

Clinton lost too many States in the Electoral College and that is why she would have never been President.
California is part of the United States

Yes it is Genius but without California victory Hillary would have lost the Popular Vote too.

So as you and the left scream she won the Popular Vote the reality is because of one State that was a landslide victory in that state...

California is a pretty big part of the United States to just magically disregard for the sake of whatever argument you're trying to make.

Wow, many of you on the left argue the Popular Vote and how she won it was because of one State while losing too many States.

So if a Republican win the Popular Vote while losing the Electoral College you will argue he or she should be President because I will not!

But a system that gives all of the electoral college votes in a state to the candidate who wins the popular vote by one vote, are hardly representative of how the nation voted either. Trump won a lot of states by the slimmest of margins. And that's after a massive disinformation and propaganda campaign in the swing states by the Russians, aided and abetted by the polling data fed to them by Paul Manafort.

Personally, I think that it's karma. The guy who spent 5 years lying to Americans that President Obama was an illegitimate President, has no tarnished his Presidency and his win at all costs, scorched earth strategy, that he will never been seen as a legitimate President, just a racist asshole who cheated and sold out his country to win the election, and who tried to destroy the country to pad his own bank account.

As bad as Donnie is, dumb dumb Biden is even worse. If the Ds nominate that idiot, they lose again.
I don’t care what you think of Biden, but if you think Trump is better then you’re an idiot.
Yes to kooks like you Donnie is the worst EVER.

Biden has been in Washington for fifth years. What has he done, but make sure the rich get richer? He is all about the status quo. Completely owned by the corrupt capitalist class.

No!

Do you have a source for that?

Actually she won the Popular Vote because of California but you knew this already and hope others are too stupid to know this.

Clinton lost too many States in the Electoral College and that is why she would have never been President.
California is part of the United States

Yes it is Genius but without California victory Hillary would have lost the Popular Vote too.

So as you and the left scream she won the Popular Vote the reality is because of one State that was a landslide victory in that state...

California is a pretty big part of the United States to just magically disregard for the sake of whatever argument you're trying to make.

Wow, many of you on the left argue the Popular Vote and how she won it was because of one State while losing too many States.

So if a Republican win the Popular Vote while losing the Electoral College you will argue he or she should be President because I will not!

But a system that gives all of the electoral college votes in a state to the candidate who wins the popular vote by one vote, are hardly representative of how the nation voted either. Trump won a lot of states by the slimmest of margins. And that's after a massive disinformation and propaganda campaign in the swing states by the Russians, aided and abetted by the polling data fed to them by Paul Manafort.

Personally, I think that it's karma. The guy who spent 5 years lying to Americans that President Obama was an illegitimate President, has no tarnished his Presidency and his win at all costs, scorched earth strategy, that he will never been seen as a legitimate President, just a racist asshole who cheated and sold out his country to win the election, and who tried to destroy the country to pad his own bank account.

You live in Canada so worry about your own country...

Trump really is losing it. He’s always been a whiny little bitch about unfavorable polls, but now that Fox has released their own poll that Biden is ahead in a hypothetical match up, he has to declare Fox the new “fake news”. Any mature adult in his position would just accept he is behind in polls, but not Trump. He has this delusion that Americans prefer him over any of the Dems.

Clinton was winning in the Polls, and still lost the Electoral College...

Actually she won because of both California and New York. Of course the stupidity is believing that all of those voters were liberal. Southern Cali has always been conservative.

co4FqHn6Smj2sPqwKnlJGAC9LzhHdbcKmGd4QAPPTZg.jpg

What a whiney bitch. So presidential :21:. The republican party has made the US presidency into a mockery. Nice job idiots.

Trump has not the GOP but you know this while ignoring those like Romney, the Bush Family and many other Republicans denouncing him...
Trump is the leader of the GOP and an example of republican values. He has a 90% approval rating with republicans. Republicans denouncing him are very few. All the gop supposed values like fiscal responsibility, family values, religious: all have been exposed as lies. The republican party has become a joke. I will never vote for one again for the rest of my life.

No!

Here's one:
Bubonic Plague to Hit California

What a whiney bitch. So presidential :21:. The republican party has made the US presidency into a mockery. Nice job idiots.

Trump has not the GOP but you know this while ignoring those like Romney, the Bush Family and many other Republicans denouncing him...
Trump is the leader of the GOP and an example of republican values. He has a 90% approval rating with republicans. Republicans denouncing him are very few. All the gop supposed values like fiscal responsibility, family values, religious: all have been exposed as lies. The republican party has become a joke. I will never vote for one again for the rest of my life.
Agree and they are no different from the D party.

No!

Here's one:

That didn't say anything about isolated views or low IQs...

No!

Here's one:

That didn't say anything about isolated views or low IQs...
Let me give you a hint: For all the talk about how supposedly stupid states like Mississippi or Florida or Kentucky etc are, none of those states are dumb enough collectively to allow an ancient deadly disease to resurface purely for sanitation reasons like California has.

Forum List

Back