Trump throws another tantrum because Fox had Bernie on the air

Hey genius, you're the one trolling a message board LITERALLY named "US Message Board". We're not coming to YOUR forums and commenting on YOUR nation's politics.

So leave us alone
Trump is going to continue bombing children in Yemen. Leave us alone.

Frightening images from Yemen after the Saudi Air Force's massacre of 107 civilians

So you're in Yemen, then? Or just strangely obsessed with America's foreign policy for some reason???
My city was subjected to a liberating firestorm too.

Oh, that one. Dresden? Blame the British.

Chapter about 14 in my book, "I Don't Trust the Germans, and You Shouldn't Either"

I really don't. I think we'll regret having ever helped them rebuild their nation, and in very short order

Thanks for helping me solidify that opinion further, BP. You utter anti-American hater
I am not the one maintaining such a book.

Hey genius, you're the one trolling a message board LITERALLY named "US Message Board". We're not coming to YOUR forums and commenting on YOUR nation's politics.

So leave us alone

Frightening images from Yemen after the Saudi Air Force's massacre of 107 civilians

So you're in Yemen, then? Or just strangely obsessed with America's foreign policy for some reason???

You think there was one bombing? One firestorm? Remscheid.

Well.....:eusa_think:

Then there was the London Blitz. Coventry cathedral.

So leave us alone

Chapter about 14 in my book, "I Don't Trust the Germans, and You Shouldn't Either"

I really don't. I think we'll regret having ever helped them rebuild their nation, and in very short order

Thanks for helping me solidify that opinion further, BP. You utter anti-American hater

What is that book, Sue?

I think Sanders is the best option the world has. Don´t disappoint us, voters.

Hey, Bernie. We don´t like:

- ISIS, Al-Qaeda killing us
- Bombs killing us
- Sanctions killing us

"The world"? I don't believe "the world" is voting for president. As for THIS American, the world can jump off the face of a cliff. I'm done caring about "the world".
Yeah, go make America great again. Problem with you guys is you don´t give a shit if your leader is a crooked criminal.

One reason he was elected for:

You've got it bad, haven't you?

Don't fret, if you are a German, you are already taking over the US, with your business and commercial activities.

For example, why is the German flag flying over Dulles International airport?

It was your country promoting free global business. So why are you crying?

"My" country?

Crying? I'm breaking my heart.

:crybaby: :iyfyus.jpg:

Free trade was great as long US companies took over, right?

It was a result of the British bombing Berlin.

You just added an entire chapter, but you're not alone, are you? The Germans are vitriolic all over the 'net and they make no bones about it. The latest trick up their sleeves is being righteous about our Native American "genocides" and such---yes, because I guess they have Learned All the Lessons from the Holocaust. That's fun to read. So they are here to Teach Us All About Our Crimes.

Disgusting, repulsive, all kinds of bitter psychology hanging out--but fascinating in its way.

lol.

You started it.

You just added an entire chapter, but you're not alone, are you? The Germans are vitriolic all over the 'net and they make no bones about it. The latest trick up their sleeves is being righteous about our Native American "genocides" and such---yes, because I guess they have Learned All the Lessons from the Holocaust. That's fun to read. So they are here to Teach Us All About Our Crimes.

Disgusting, repulsive, all kinds of bitter psychology hanging out--but fascinating in its way.
I am not living in the past. And those Indians were busy killing each other before, anyway. So who wonders? Not my topic.

I am not living in the past. And those Indians were busy killing each other before, anyway. So who wonders? Not my topic.

No? Then in your lifetime America has firebombed a city you have lived in? Do tell, comrade.

lol.

You started it.
No. Hitler even forbade to attack London until Churchill attacked Berlin. He attacked Berlin because he was losing, having almost no intact airfield left. Stupid Hitler bombing London gave them time to recover.

What is that book, Sue?

No real book, of course. Just what I have noticed on top of the actual statistics about the anti-Americanism coming out of Germany.

No allies of ours, that's for sure. Whatever.

No? Then in your lifetime America has firebombed a city you have lived in? Do tell, comrade.
No. But the shit is still ongoing. Trump promised to end it.

lol.

You started it.
No. Hitler even forbade to attack London until Churchill attacked Berlin. He attacked Berlin because he was losing, having almost no intact airfield left. Stupid Hitler bombing London gave them time to recover.

Crap.

You don't have to worry about what Trump does or does not do, as a citizen of "the world'. He is not your president.

Worry about your own stuff, we don't care what you think. Understand that

What is that book, Sue?

No real book, of course. Just what I have noticed on top of the actual statistics about the anti-Americanism coming out of Germany.

No allies of ours, that's for sure. Whatever.

What is even more troubling; the self hating Americans one encounters in Germany. Mostly DODDS civilians, all wide eyed and bushy tailed about Europe.

You don't have to worry about what Trump does or does not do, as a citizen of "the world'. He is not your president.

Stay out of Venezuela, Syria, ect, then.

All you do is talk in stereotypes and cliches. Like all the rest of them.

I know the people in Venezuela and Syria are in trouble because of US meddling.

Keep peddling the blame game. But those countries are none of your concern.

I know you have designs on Upper Silesia. I've seen it for myself.

Keep peddling the blame game. But those countries are none of your concern.

I know you have designs on Upper Silesia. I've seen it for myself.
We are hopefully going to be a big strong Union from Lissabon to Vladivostok. The borders will be overwritten, anyway.
Venezuela and Syria are of my concern nonetheless. Not only form a humanitarian view. I would start to get rid of the dependence on oil from countries like Saudi Arabia for example.
You´re not telling me, what countries I can be interested in.

Forum List

Back