Another Trump tantrum: How dare Fox News report that Biden is ahead of Trump!

Trump really is losing it. He’s always been a whiny little bitch about unfavorable polls, but now that Fox has released their own poll that Biden is ahead in a hypothetical match up, he has to declare Fox the new “fake news”. Any mature adult in his position would just accept he is behind in polls, but not Trump. He has this delusion that Americans prefer him over any of the Dems.

Trump knocks Fox News after poll shows him losing to Biden by 10 points
What a whiney bitch. So presidential :21:. The republican party has made the US presidency into a mockery. Nice job idiots.

Trump has not the GOP but you know this while ignoring those like Romney, the Bush Family and many other Republicans denouncing him...
Trump is the leader of the GOP and an example of republican values. He has a 90% approval rating with republicans. Republicans denouncing him are very few. All the gop supposed values like fiscal responsibility, family values, religious: all have been exposed as lies. The republican party has become a joke. I will never vote for one again for the rest of my life.
Agree and they are no different from the D party.
They are very different, and far worse now. What do they stand for? What values? There is nothing, their supposed values have been exposed as lies and bs.

LoL I didn't say "while also removing California". Like I said, read it slowly.

You removed California for no reason.
I removed Texas for no reason.
California is a state with completely isolated views and extremely low IQs.

Do you have a source for that?
Here's one:
Bubonic Plague to Hit California

That didn't say anything about isolated views or low IQs...
Let me give you a hint: For all the talk about how supposedly stupid states like Mississippi or Florida or Kentucky etc are, none of those states are dumb enough collectively to allow an ancient deadly disease to resurface purely for sanitation reasons like California has.
Democrats wanna make America into the world's homeless tent city and force Americans to live in it.

Here's one:

Let me give you a hint: For all the talk about how supposedly stupid states like Mississippi or Florida or Kentucky etc are, none of those states are dumb enough collectively to allow an ancient deadly disease to resurface purely for sanitation reasons like California has.
California pays for the bums in those backwater states, NY as well. I'd have a little more respect when you are taking hand outs.

Here's one:

Well it killed 50 million people last time it came around. Seems like we're still doing ok over here.

Seems like Trump and Fox haven't been getting along too well lately.
Well, Fox says they give both sides of the story, and I've never known them to do any differently. Most Democrats think they're one-sided, but that's not true. Their interviews favor getting both sides of the story out. It's just that conservatives have a set of integrity points and show appreciation to those who play fair. So if it seems all one-way, you see, it isn't at all like that. President Trump has been through the wringer with Democrats. He is sensitive to conservatives who think there is still some hope that Democrats will some day cut the crap of lying, false narratives, and false scenarios fed to them by Academia.

I can't blame President Trump for being disappointed when his supporters hold out an olive branch to the left who has so recently brutally mauled him and his family for three consecutive years with no letup. Their leaders are bipolar, demented, immoral, and unjust. Trump is such a true-blue guy he isn't sympathetic with those who profit from beating up on the good. Maybe it was his way of just letting off a little steam accumulated from three years of the Democrat's worst terror war against a citizen of this country ever. They did it for criminal Hillary who they have worshipped as their Astarte in the past. And Trump is not sympathetic with the prophets of Baal, Astarte's mate. Fox News, though has its share of beloved conservatives by other conservatives. Trump isn't used to being around Republicans' tendency to have the lifeline ready to throw out to a recalcitrant Democrat who knows down deep they have stepped over the line.

Unfortunately, the Democrats started President Trump's day off today with a bad start when they subpoenaed his daughter for interrogation once more. It seems to me that if they can't get Trump one way, Democrats are determined to get him another, and he must feel awfully isolated sometimes when so few people support him and even reach out to people who act like Wiccan evil spell-casters. And his criteria of support may not be like a person who's never had their feet held to the fire for three years and counting, nonstop.

A prophet who predicted Trump would be President in 2007 said we must pray almost daily for him if we want his best talents to benefit America the Beautiful, the Good, the beloved of God. So let us all pray every night and every day for this man who has found favor in the sight of Almighty God. I do, because I believe America and Israel are very precious to the Lord, and so are those who help us beat back evil forces in the world that separate people from God and also from their fellow man. So I pray simply, "Dear God, please help your servant Donald Trump to not get discouraged so he can lead our nation out of the wrongdoing of lying, jealousy, unbelief, the sexual misconduct of abortion, and criminal use of the FBI to change an election. Amen"

Last edited:
Don’t interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake, said Napoleon. So what is President Trump playing at? The further Left the Democrats go, the more determinedly he drags the debate back to the Identitarian culture wars that disfigure modern American politics. When the Democrats are talking about whether men have the right to an abortion, why switch the argument back to whether second-generation Americans should go “back” to “their” countries?

One answer might be that, distasteful as they are, such statements are popular. The consensus of the pollsters is that Trump enjoyed a two- or three-point lift after his controversial remarks, though it is necessarily difficult to disentangle the effect of what he is saying from the general craziness of the other side.

Do the Democrats really want to beat President Trump in the 2020 election more than anything else in the world? They insist that they do, but the way they behave suggests otherwise.

Trump really is losing it. He’s always been a whiny little bitch about unfavorable polls, but now that Fox has released their own poll that Biden is ahead in a hypothetical match up, he has to declare Fox the new “fake news”. Any mature adult in his position would just accept he is behind in polls, but not Trump. He has this delusion that Americans prefer him over any of the Dems.

Clinton was winning in the Polls, and still lost the Electoral College...
Which is why she won the popular vote. It’s only happened a few times in history where a president won the electoral vote but lost the popular vote. Trump won by a fluke.

Actually she won the Popular Vote because of California but you knew this already and hope others are too stupid to know this.

Clinton lost too many States in the Electoral College and that is why she would have never been President.
California is part of the United States
Hopefully not for long. Maybe rocket man will nuke it.

Why do people pay attention to ANY polls? They are al biased to get the answers the pollsters want. Also, many people are NOT truthful in polling answers. The only poll that matters are elections.

Politicians always spin being behind in the polls. Trump is completely normal in this regard.

Forum List

Back