Another Trump tantrum: How dare Fox News report that Biden is ahead of Trump!

Clinton was winning in the Polls, and still lost the Electoral College...
Which is why she won the popular vote. It’s only happened a few times in history where a president won the electoral vote but lost the popular vote. Trump won by a fluke.

Actually she won the Popular Vote because of California but you knew this already and hope others are too stupid to know this.

Clinton lost too many States in the Electoral College and that is why she would have never been President.
California is part of the United States

Yes it is Genius but without California victory Hillary would have lost the Popular Vote too.

So as you and the left scream she won the Popular Vote the reality is because of one State that was a landslide victory in that state...

California is a pretty big part of the United States to just magically disregard for the sake of whatever argument you're trying to make.

Wow, many of you on the left argue the Popular Vote and how she won it was because of one State while losing too many States.

So if a Republican win the Popular Vote while losing the Electoral College you will argue he or she should be President because I will not!

Trump really is losing it. He’s always been a whiny little bitch about unfavorable polls, but now that Fox has released their own poll that Biden is ahead in a hypothetical match up, he has to declare Fox the new “fake news”. Any mature adult in his position would just accept he is behind in polls, but not Trump. He has this delusion that Americans prefer him over any of the Dems.

Trump knocks Fox News after poll shows him losing to Biden by 10 points

Which is why she won the popular vote. It’s only happened a few times in history where a president won the electoral vote but lost the popular vote. Trump won by a fluke.

Let play a game:

Hillary won the National Popular Vote by three million votes right?

She won California by almost four million, right?

So if California was removed from the equation would Hillary had won the Popular Vote?

Remove Texas (or any other state that Trump won) and Hillary Clinton (still) wins the popular vote.

Maybe not.

Hillary won California by four million votes.

Massive landslide victory but alas none of you on the left or Trump haters will concede she lost too many States to win the election...

What do you mean maybe not?

I'm just doing the same stupid argument you're doing.

Trump really is losing it. He’s always been a whiny little bitch about unfavorable polls, but now that Fox has released their own poll that Biden is ahead in a hypothetical match up, he has to declare Fox the new “fake news”. Any mature adult in his position would just accept he is behind in polls, but not Trump. He has this delusion that Americans prefer him over any of the Dems.

What a whiney bitch. So presidential :21:. The republican party has made the US presidency into a mockery. Nice job idiots.

Trump has not the GOP but you know this while ignoring those like Romney, the Bush Family and many other Republicans denouncing him...

Let play a game:

So if California was removed from the equation would Hillary had won the Popular Vote?

Remove Texas (or any other state that Trump won) and Hillary Clinton (still) wins the popular vote.

Maybe not.

Massive landslide victory but alas none of you on the left or Trump haters will concede she lost too many States to win the election...

Wow, the left call anyone pointing out Clinton landslide victory in California stupid.

Did Trump win Texas by four million?

I bet you do not even know while calling poster fucking stupid!

You are still upset about Clinton failure to understand how to win the Election!

Actually she won the Popular Vote because of California but you knew this already and hope others are too stupid to know this.

Clinton lost too many States in the Electoral College and that is why she would have never been President.

Yes it is Genius but without California victory Hillary would have lost the Popular Vote too.

So as you and the left scream she won the Popular Vote the reality is because of one State that was a landslide victory in that state...

California is a pretty big part of the United States to just magically disregard for the sake of whatever argument you're trying to make.

Wow, many of you on the left argue the Popular Vote and how she won it was because of one State while losing too many States.

So if a Republican win the Popular Vote while losing the Electoral College you will argue he or she should be President because I will not!

If you remove any of the red states, then Trump lost the popular vote by an even larger amount.

Oh? Only you're allowed to remove states? Oops, got it.

If you remove any of the red states, then Trump lost the popular vote by an even larger amount.

Which State did Trump win by four million votes?

Come on buddy show me...

Let play a game:

Maybe not.

Wow, the left call anyone pointing out Clinton landslide victory in California stupid.

You are still upset about Clinton failure to understand how to win the Election!

Read what I said carefully. Because I didn't say that Trump won Texas by 4 million votes.

Come on buddy show me...

Read slowly. I didn't say anything close to that.

Let play a game:

Maybe not.

Read what I said carefully. Because I didn't say that Trump won Texas by 4 million votes.

Well then which one of us is the dumb one here?

Clinton win of the Popular vote was because of California and you are arguing Texas being removed would be the same but alas it is not!

I know the left like you believe Clinton should be President because of one State!

Let play a game:

Cool, can we remove Texas as well?

Sure, would Clinton win the Popular vote still?

She won by three million because of California four million win...

She was one million behind Trump so removing Texas she might have won by a half of a million instead...

Maybe not.

Clinton win of the Popular vote was because of California and you are arguing Texas being removed would be the same but alas it is not!

I know the left like you believe Clinton should be President because of one State!

Texas being removed would still mean that Clinton wins the popular vote.

She won the popular vote anyway. Removing Texas or any other red state would still give Clinton the popular vote.

Did I lose you here? I thought this was simple math.

Come on buddy show me...

Read slowly. I didn't say anything close to that.

You are claiming Clinton would have still won had you removed Texas and that might be true but only by a half a million maybe...

Clinton three million win is because of California and the rest of the Country hated her...

You are claiming Clinton would have still won had you removed Texas and that might be true but only by a half a million maybe...

Clinton three million win is because of California and the rest of the Country hated her...

How is that a "might be true"? She would have won the POPULAR vote if Texas was ignored.

No it really isn't.

California is owned by the Mexican government.

I think it's great to tell Democrats Biden is ahead of trump. Trump is bringing attention to it on purpose.

I don't think Biden will be the nominee, but i sure hope he is.

Maybe not.

She won the popular vote anyway. Removing Texas or any other red state would still give Clinton the popular vote.

Oh any red state while also removing California?

No!

The fact is she lost more States than Trump and California gave her the three million win...

Did you get lost in that?

Sure you did because you believe the rest of the country should agree with California...

How is that a "might be true"? She would have won the POPULAR vote if Texas was ignored.

Maybe but you also said remove all red States and she lost more than red States but alas you are too stupid to understand that...

Oh any red state while also removing California?

No!

The fact is she lost more States than Trump and California gave her the three million win...

Did you get lost in that?

Sure you did because you believe the rest of the country should agree with California...

LoL I didn't say "while also removing California". Like I said, read it slowly.

You removed California for no reason.
I removed Texas for no reason.

Maybe but you also said remove all red States and she lost more than red States but alas you are too stupid to understand that...

"Maybe but you also said remove all red States..."

I didn't say that.

Forum List

Back