Trump throws another tantrum because Fox had Bernie on the air

Yeah, go make America great again. Problem with you guys is you don´t give a shit if your leader is a crooked criminal.

One reason he was elected for:
200px-Hillary_Clinton_Testimony_to_House_Select_Committee_on_Benghazi_%281%29.png

You don't have to worry about what Trump does or does not do, as a citizen of "the world'. He is not your president.

Worry about your own stuff, we don't care what you think. Understand that
Stay out of Venezuela, Syria, ect, then.

All you do is talk in stereotypes and cliches. Like all the rest of them.
I know the people in Venezuela and Syria are in trouble because of US meddling.

Keep peddling the blame game. But those countries are none of your concern.

I know you have designs on Upper Silesia. I've seen it for myself.
We are hopefully going to be a big strong Union from Lissabon to Vladivostok. The borders will be overwritten, anyway.
Venezuela and Syria are of my concern nonetheless. Not only form a humanitarian view. I would start to get rid of the dependence on oil from countries like Saudi Arabia for example.
You´re not telling me, what countries I can be interested in.

I told you what countries you can't be interested in.

You just added an entire chapter, but you're not alone, are you? The Germans are vitriolic all over the 'net and they make no bones about it. The latest trick up their sleeves is being righteous about our Native American "genocides" and such---yes, because I guess they have Learned All the Lessons from the Holocaust. That's fun to read. So they are here to Teach Us All About Our Crimes.

Disgusting, repulsive, all kinds of bitter psychology hanging out--but fascinating in its way.
I am not living in the past. And those Indians were busy killing each other before, anyway. So who wonders? Not my topic.

No? Then in your lifetime America has firebombed a city you have lived in? Do tell, comrade.
No. But the shit is still ongoing. Trump promised to end it.

You don't have to worry about what Trump does or does not do, as a citizen of "the world'. He is not your president.

Unless you are IN Syria, Venezuela, YOU stay out of it.

We are hopefully going to be a big strong Union from Lissabon to Vladivostok. The borders will be overwritten, anyway.
Venezuela and Syria are of my concern nonetheless. Not only form a humanitarian view. I would start to get rid of the dependence on oil from countries like Saudi Arabia for example.

There are two million militiamen in Venezuela, it will be three soon. You´re out.

There are two million militiamen in Venezuela, it will be three soon. You´re out.

South America has always been volatile.

I am not living in the past. And those Indians were busy killing each other before, anyway. So who wonders? Not my topic.

No? Then in your lifetime America has firebombed a city you have lived in? Do tell, comrade.
No. But the shit is still ongoing. Trump promised to end it.

Unless you are IN Syria, Venezuela, YOU stay out of it.
Free world and shit, ya know?

Meddling won´t help.

Meddling won´t help.

What meddling? Another cliche.

Meddling won´t help.

What meddling? Another cliche.
So Trump is not attempting a regime change?

Now I will tell you what I have told other busybody foreigners over the years, and then I'm done. Mindful is not American, but she is not a BUSYBODY foreigner. You are.

You all made a huge miscalculation when the WWW opened in the 90s. In your horrid stinking elitism, you really DID think we are utterly flawed and stupid, so when we met with your mockery, we wouldn't really understand how demeaning it is.

You.

Were.

Wrong.

The election of Pres. Trump, his cooling reaction toward Europe and this reception you're getting from me is, in part, the repercussions of Americans meeting European Snobbery head-on courtesy of the WWW. We, you see, are not snobby people. I know you think that's quaint or whatever, our open friendliness, but we don't like to see it mocked. When you decided to come to our American owned and operated forums to, year after year, beat down everything about us, you have to wonder what you THOUGHT would happen to our alliance. The only thing I can come up with is: you really thought we were that stupid. Again, we are not. So, reaping and sowing.

Enjoy the cool down, I doubt it can recover. And I hope you enjoy this last thought: the very people you mock and berate are the same class of people who send their sons and daughters into the American military that has your back.

Enjoy that too.

Now I will tell you what I have told other busybody foreigners over the years, and then I'm done. Mindful is not American, but she is not a BUSYBODY foreigner. You are.

You all made a huge miscalculation when the WWW opened in the 90s. In your horrid stinking elitism, you really DID think we are utterly flawed and stupid, so when we met with your mockery, we wouldn't really understand how demeaning it is.

You.

Were.

Wrong.

The election of Pres. Trump, his cooling reaction toward Europe and this reception you're getting from me is, in part, the repercussions of Americans meeting European Snobbery head-on courtesy of the WWW. We, you see, are not snobby people. I know you think that's quaint or whatever, our open friendliness, but we don't like to see it mocked. When you decided to come to our American owned and operated forums to, year after year, beat down everything about us, you have to wonder what you THOUGHT would happen to our alliance. The only thing I can come up with is: you really thought we were that stupid. Again, we are not. So, reaping and sowing.

Enjoy the cool down, I doubt it can recover. And I hope you enjoy this last thought: the very people you mock and berate are the same class of people who send their sons and daughters into the American military that has your back.

Enjoy that too.

There's even worse than him, on other threads. Utterly obnoxious.

You.

Were.

Wrong.

Enjoy that too.

Oh I know. It boggles my mind, what these people are thinking. You know they want to throw these rhetorical grenades but, at the same time, expect us STILL to send our sons and daughters to save their ragged hides if it ever came to it.

Basic common sense is just not even in their realm. Then they say to me, "what, I can't even criticize"? Like total dopes. I have to explain to them, if you waltz into your neighbors house year after year, b!tch about the food, the decor, the drinks, his behavior and on and on and on...how long you gonna be friends? How long can you expect your neighbor to collect your mail for you when you're out of town?

Again. The mind boggles.

You.

Were.

Wrong.

Enjoy that too.
That´s Trump terminology. Poor America is the victim of Europe and stuff.
When Zuse invented the computer back in the day he did not have in mind the Americans would claim it for themselves only.

You.

Were.

Wrong.

Enjoy that too.

That´s a compliment, isn´t it?

I think Sanders is the best option the world has. Don´t disappoint us, voters.

Hey, Bernie. We don´t like:

- ISIS, Al-Qaeda killing us
- Bombs killing us
- Sanctions killing us

Please translate that convoluted jargon.
We don´t want you regime´s nose in our asses.

Hey genius, you're the one trolling a message board LITERALLY named "US Message Board". We're not coming to YOUR forums and commenting on YOUR nation's politics.

So leave us alone
Fortunately, you don't get to decide who does or does not post on USMB. Looks like the only thing you are capable of being on USMB is a nasty, ill willed, gutter rat.

A tantrum because of Bernie???

Trump doesn't throw tantrums but he does laugh like hell.

LMAO

The whiny little bitch doesn’t even try to hide his petty jealousy.

Trump just threw a jealous, insecure fit over Bernie’s successful Fox News town hall

I thought it was a great hour of TV actually. I’ve always liked Brett Baier even if he is associated with a garbage news network. Him and his co-host asked a lot hardball questions that were totally fair to ask. Bernie got a little rattled from a couple of them admittedly, but overall he kicked ass and made Fox look stupid when most of the audience said they’d switch to Medicare for all lol.

Can you imagine if Trump did this instead? I can’t even imagine the incoherent rambling that could possibly go on for that long.

His tweet is like that of a 15 year old girl that saw her boyfriend walking with another girl.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Poor little Billy... got you ass all burnt with TDS?
Not nearly as bad as Trump’s BERN from his BTS. Talk about a crybaby.
What's really becoming apparent to Americans is that people like YOU, are anti American TRASH. Our great president is MORE POPULAR than your PATHETIC little MUSLIM KENYAN.

Suck on that.

^^^ what a snowflake ^^^

A tantrum because of Bernie???

Trump doesn't throw tantrums but he does laugh like hell.

LMAO

nooooooooooooo.... he throws hissy fits & it's usually via twitter. i have seen & heard trump for decades & he is capable of smiling & a chuckle here or there - but 'laugh like hell'? if you can find any clip of him actually LAUGHING continuously, i'd love to see it.

sociopaths mimic emotions, but they don't really feel them.

Forum List

Back