Trump Signed the Pledge

He's a Republican --- his Pledge means as much to him as the Constitution did to Bush " it's just a piece of paper " ... he'll wipe his ass with both the pledge and the Constitution if it suits him.
really, and how much does the constitution mean to Obama and his party of snakes?

Stooopid Stufff -

PROOF dummy.

Post PROOF.
No one needs to post proof to you clown trash, no one.

I agree.
RWs prefer innuendo and out right lies.

Good luck with that cabinet post with your good friends Joe and Drumpf. With your enormous pants size IQ, you'd be a real assset. And heck, maybe they'll forget to ask for your tax returns.

OTOH, Drumpf will drop out so don't quit your day labor job.

Last edited:
He had no choice. South Carolina would not put his name on the ballot if he had not signed and other primaries would have followed suit. This was a shrewd move by the GOP. Signing removes the threat hanging over voters head of a third party run. If he didn't sign, his name would not be on the ballot of a number of primaries. GOP leaders are going to block him. They aren't going to go down in flames so Trump can play politician.

A lot of speculation there.
It doesn't matter anyway...If another democrat gets "elected" the country is finished.
All three branches are irredeemably corrupt and none of them work for the good of the country.
It's all about special interests. Last chance for the "united" states.

He could never win that way. He can't this way either but what the hell.

Trump has already won in one sense. He has set the major talking points (immigration, jobs, military including the VA, etc.....) that all of the other candidates will be judged by. You know, the stuff that really counts, at this juncture. Looks like a win to me!

I do not trust him as far as I can toss the pentagon. Someone who goes bankrupt 4 times and divorces 3 times regards promises lightly made and lightly broken

I do not trust him as far as I can toss the pentagon. Someone who goes bankrupt 4 times and divorces 3 times regards promises lightly made and lightly broken

re organizing debts or "bankruptcy" is a normal tactic in business in order to keep a company open and pay off creditors. he didn't default..but people like to say "bankruptcy"..it makes them feel better...

He owns/runs dozens if not scores of companies employing thousand of people...based on his track record, it looks like he knows what he's doing.

So, you're looking for the perfect candidate, eh?
I'm not looking for perfect. One divorce, people marry young and marry stupid. One bankruptcy, accidents happen. 7 broken promises, we have a pattern of deceitful behavior.

re organizing debts or "bankruptcy" is a normal tactic in business in order to keep a company open and pay off creditors. he didn't default..but people like to say "bankruptcy"..it makes them feel better...

He owns/runs dozens if not scores of companies employing thousand of people...based on his track record, it looks like he knows what he's doing.

Some take Trumps' bankruptcies too personal, as they were never personal bankruptcies. He played by the rules, just like hedge-funds do with taxes (which he wants to change, I might add.).

I'm not looking for perfect. One divorce, people marry young and marry stupid. One bankruptcy, accidents happen. 7 broken promises, we have a pattern of deceitful behavior.

Are you a Baptist........or a Hillary supporter?...........:laugh:

How one who thinks "firing", yelling, name calling, lying, bankruptcy, constant lawsuits and quitting is a legitimate way to run a campaign or a business?

He not running for president.

He is running for Duh Donuld Drumpf Reality TV Show.

How one who thinks "firing", yelling, name calling, lying, bankruptcy, constant lawsuits and quitting is a legitimate way to run a campaign or a business?

Actually, in-person, Trump's a nice guy. He said so and so did the head of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Javier Palomarez who met with him the other day.
Try to find a dog that'll hunt, pleeze!

He had no choice. South Carolina would not put his name on the ballot if he had not signed and other primaries would have followed suit. This was a shrewd move by the GOP. Signing removes the threat hanging over voters head of a third party run. If he didn't sign, his name would not be on the ballot of a number of primaries. GOP leaders are going to block him. They aren't going to go down in flames so Trump can play politician.

In other words, Trump was coerced!

Hate to break it to the GOP, but agreements signed under duress are not binding. Oh well, I guess this is what is meant by Democracy in the GOP--you do as the party bosses command, or you can't play with our Tonka truck!

" Actually, in-person, Trump's a nice guy. He said so and so did the head of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Javier Palomarez who met with him the other day. "

some of my best friends are wetbacks/kikes/******* /wops/ chinks. I aint a bigot at all, no sireee

In other words, Trump was coerced!

Hate to break it to the GOP, but agreements signed under duress are not binding. Oh well, I guess this is what is meant by Democracy in the GOP--you do as the party bosses command, or you can't play with our Tonka truck!
He will play it that way, I am sure. the guy regards promises to be broken

Actually, in-person, Trump's a nice guy. He said so and so did the head of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Javier Palomarez who met with him the other day.
Try to find a dog that'll hunt, pleeze!

I've never met him but yeah, Drumpf says he's a nice guy.

I'm a lot more concerned with how often he dodges a direct question with "trust me".

For a used car salesman, yeah, he's a "nice guy".

Forum List

Back