Trump Signed the Pledge

If you never heard of the know-nothings you should sue your old school.
Then go take some night courses in political history etc. etc.

===========

What if he wants to run as a Know Nothing?
Ravi… we went through this many times… No president ever knew everything about everything. Presidents need the vision and experts they put in cabinet positions work out the details…It has been always like that…
The Know Nothings are an old political party that was opposed to immigration.
uh…never heard of them that's why I misunderstood your post… way back then... when?

If you never heard of the know-nothings you should sue your old school.
Then go take some night courses in political history etc. etc.

===========

What if he wants to run as a Know Nothing?
Ravi… we went through this many times… No president ever knew everything about everything. Presidents need the vision and experts they put in cabinet positions work out the details…It has been always like that…
The Know Nothings are an old political party that was opposed to immigration.
uh…never heard of them that's why I misunderstood your post… way back then... when?
You can go to fuck yourself… At least I admit things…. what you would never do because of your pride won't let you…arrogant asshole

Nonsense. Out of about 140 various investment deals he has made in his career, he had to file for debt restructuring on 4 of them. He did not "run them in the ground" ...Babe Ruth struck out every once in a while. Nolan Ryan lost a save now and then. Muhammad Ali's record was 56-5... He had more losses and much more frequently than Trump!
Nolan Ryan was a starting pitcher....

Did he win 100% of the time?
you said saves....relief pitchers lose saves...ryan was no relief pitcher....learn the about the game before you make a comment like that......

Yea! Give this liberal pinhead a doughnut! He found a trivial error in one of my posts!
well im back to being a liberal again....what will it be next week?...and "trivial" error my ass,you dont know shit about Baseball,anyone who actually watches it would not have said Ryan lost a save or two...

But the point I was trying to make had nothing to do with baseball. So discard my erroneous analogy and use one of the other two valid ones I presented! OR change "Nolan Ryan lost a save now and then" to "Nolan Ryan gave up a home run now and then." Should I go back and edit my post to correct the error about Ryan and saves? Would that make you feel better or worse?

Why are you dragging the thread off topic to nit-pick something so trivial? If you're not a liberal pinhead you're sure doing a good impersonation of one.

The experience one get's as a law maker and a teacher of constitutional law is certainly more applicable to the job of the president than selling real estate. Among those who came to the presidency with legislative experience were Lincoln, Jackson, Truman, and Kennedy. Sorry no real estate salesman or reality TV personality stars on the list.
You make me wonder when you are going to descend from your ivory tower to face reality… When you touch the ground again you will notice that the public sentiment is that anybody and I mean anybody would be a better president than we have now. So your real estate rhetoric won't really work but naturally you are free to repeat it over and over again.
Since currently 45% of the voters approve of Obama's job performance, your statement is clearly an exaggeration. By comparison our last president left office with a 29% job approval rating.

You really think a career in real estate and staring in a reality TV show is good experience for the Presidency of the United States? I have to admit his experience should make his news conference entertaining if not informative.

As Mac said...imagine the SOTU addresses;

Nolan Ryan was a starting pitcher....

Did he win 100% of the time?
you said saves....relief pitchers lose saves...ryan was no relief pitcher....learn the about the game before you make a comment like that......

Yea! Give this liberal pinhead a doughnut! He found a trivial error in one of my posts!
well im back to being a liberal again....what will it be next week?...and "trivial" error my ass,you dont know shit about Baseball,anyone who actually watches it would not have said Ryan lost a save or two...

But the point I was trying to make had nothing to do with baseball. So discard my erroneous analogy and use one of the other two valid ones I presented! OR change "Nolan Ryan lost a save now and then" to "Nolan Ryan gave up a home run now and then." Should I go back and edit my post to correct the error about Ryan and saves? Would that make you feel better or worse?

Why are you dragging the thread off topic to nit-pick something so trivial? If you're not a liberal pinhead you're sure doing a good impersonation of one.
nothing personal just corrected your error.....sure as hell got your dander up....it was like the other day some poster referenced Star Trek and called Spock Doctor Spock....he did not like being corrected either....no biggie boss....

Forum List

Back