Mexico Pissed at Texas Counties

[...three civil rights groups filed the lawsuits on behalf of illegal immigrant families who claimed their children’s constitutional rights had been violated....

I think I see the problem. They're purposely tying up the courts for years and years while lawyers get rich litigating every word and punctuation mark on every statute ......and more illegals flood in and continue to game the system...
We're going to fix that.

[...three civil rights groups filed the lawsuits on behalf of illegal immigrant families who claimed their children’s constitutional rights had been violated....

I think I see the problem. They're purposely tying up the courts for years and years while lawyers get rich litigating every word and punctuation mark on every statute ......and more illegals flood in and continue to game the system...
We're going to fix that.
I do hope the voters will make their legislators stand on that.

Mexico mad at Texas.
ISIS mad at Texas.
#BlackLivesMatter mad at Texas.
Obama mad at Texas.
Democrats mad at Texas.

DAMN.....Texas is doing something right!!!!!

Who gives a shit if Mexico is pissed?
US Wetback voters, and the US Department of State. Texas is breaking the law.
If it breaks law providing privileges to illegals good for Texas.
Obey the law, period.

Nice sentiment, Adolph!
No, my little man, that is law and order.

Glad to hear you agree with me! Maybe we can work together to enforce immigration laws so that we can kick out all the fucking wetback beaners!

I used to be an immigration lawyer, and I had a weekly breakfast with the local immigration attorrney's where we would meet each other and talk about our cases.

My view of immigration was based on my need to support my family. I was not for or against it otherwise.

But I have seen a swing in the American people, who more and more, blame all of our problems on illegal immigrants.

And Obama is fueling this with his illegal policy of not enforcing immigration laws, and then shipping illegals to places all over the United States and dumping them there.

The end result will be a long lasting hatred of immigrants in the American people, which is what Obama wanted all along.

The Democrats thrive when people are pitted against each other.

Forum List

Back