Trump Signed the Pledge

By being party to this agreement, the Republican Party has just capitulated to Donald Trump.

He's a Republican --- his Pledge means as much to him as the Constitution did to Bush " it's just a piece of paper " ... he'll wipe his ass with both the pledge and the Constitution if it suits him.
Just like Big Ears and all the Ds.

Nothing says bucking the establishment like doing what they ask you to do. We all know damn well that this pledge was aimed squarely at Trump.

He's a Republican --- his Pledge means as much to him as the Constitution did to Bush " it's just a piece of paper " ... he'll wipe his ass with both the pledge and the Constitution if it suits him.
sounds just like todays politicians .....
…..don't be surprised… they are projecting what their candidates would do.. makes perfect sense to them..Liars…lawbreakers..promoters of anarchy...

Nothing says bucking the establishment like doing what they ask you to do. We all know damn well that this pledge was aimed squarely at Trump.
Yes, it was…. they got him by the balls… "if you really care about the country, you don't split the votes…"

If he later breaks the pledge - what would that mean? That he's a liar? Well, we already know that.
0.jpg

He had no choice. South Carolina would not put his name on the ballot if he had not signed and other primaries would have followed suit. This was a shrewd move by the GOP. Signing removes the threat hanging over voters head of a third party run. If he didn't sign, his name would not be on the ballot of a number of primaries. GOP leaders are going to block him. They aren't going to go down in flames so Trump can play politician.

What if he wants to run as a Know Nothing?
Ravi… we went through this many times… No president ever knew everything about everything. Presidents need the vision and experts they put in cabinet positions work out the details…It has been always like that…

Yes, it was…. they got him by the balls… "if you really care about the country, you don't split the votes…"

If I was him I would told them to stick that pledge right up their whiz way. lol

If I was him I would told them to stick that pledge right up their whiz way. lol
Then he would have shut himself out from SC, NC, Va primaries… he needs to run in those states' primaries...

Forum List

Back