AOC Doubles Down, Says VA Problems Are A “Myth”

Unbelievable. Obviously, she has not talked with many veterans. I've given up trying to go through the VA. They asked me to submit a claim and to send a copy of my medical records. I did so, then heard nothing for months. When I called back, the VA said my claim had been forwarded to a different VA region. When I called that VA region's office, they said their records showed they had received the claim but that the claim and the records were "not on file," i.e., lost. After that, I have not tried to use the VA since.

AOC is correct in saying the VA system isn't broken.

I've been using the VA for my medical needs for over a decade.

The office staff and medical personal are dedicated professionals, and I haven't had any problem scheduling appointments or getting prescriptions filled. ... :cool:

There should be no VA hospitals.

A veteran and his family should be able to go to the hospital of their choosing with the VA being the bill paying service.

How about giving that option for all Americans?

You have that option today, go ahead pay for your own damn health insurance and stop trying to mooch off others.

So do the vets .

Unless you were injured in your service or a retiree, you shouldn’t be using the VA.

They don't unless they have a service related condition.
And service related means the VA will likely deny even the most obvious related conditions so you have to send the DAV after them.

A veteran and his family should be able to go to the hospital of their choosing with the VA being the bill paying service.

You have that option today, go ahead pay for your own damn health insurance and stop trying to mooch off others.

So do the vets .

Unless you were injured in your service or a retiree, you shouldn’t be using the VA.

And service related means the VA will likely deny even the most obvious related conditions so you have to send the DAV after them.

Spoken like someone that has never been in the military or probably ever walked into a VA clinic. My service related condition was documented by the VA themselves prior to me even getting out of the Corps. It was a seamless process

AOC is correct in saying the VA system isn't broken.

I've been using the VA for my medical needs for over a decade.

The office staff and medical personal are dedicated professionals, and I haven't had any problem scheduling appointments or getting prescriptions filled. ... :cool:

The VA has issues, but they are mostly local issues.

So do the vets .

Spoken like someone that has never been in the military or probably ever walked into a VA clinic. My service related condition was documented by the VA themselves prior to me even getting out of the Corps. It was a seamless process
upload_2019-4-30_14-44-22.gif

Newsflash McFly:
Life and events are not all about you. Some people used tanks and have earring issues.....

So do the vets .

View attachment 258708
Newsflash McFly:
Life and events are not all about you. Some people used tanks and have earring issues.....

and you still have never served or seen the inside of a VA clinic....

Oh, and you know what will give you hearing issues...FA-18s...VA documented as well.

and people do not "use" tanks...they operate them, they fix them...they do not "use": them.

So do the vets .

Vet's paid for their VA health insurance, you moochers haven't.

So do the vets .

View attachment 258708
Newsflash McFly:

Oh, and you know what will give you hearing issues...FA-18s...VA documented as well.

and people do not "use" tanks...they operate them, they fix them...they do not "use": them.
Wow, a poser wants to play.

View attachment 258708
Newsflash McFly:

Wow, a poser wants to play.

Yes you do.

But you do not want any of this, you cannot hang.

the guy died in a hospital waiting for a ride to get to a hospital -

who was running the joint, Trump ?
It was 2014 and Trump wasn't President its was that other guy, what was his name ?

could be anyone that wasnt running a failed business ..
But the VA is not a business, its a failed government program.

Why aren’t they being taken care of by the perfect private health system ?
Because the lunatic left throw fits when that's mentioned. You morons can't admit that government ran health care is a disaster.

But the VA is not a business, its a failed government program.

VA Hospitals arent a business ?

mmmmmmmmmkkkkkkkk -

:th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:
No they are not they are a bloated, bureaucratic, government program.

like I said, is Trump running it -
You people are bipolar nutbags.

tell me you dont appreciate Trumps deficit -
And that has fuck all to do with the current conversation, but I'll bite. I'm a Fiscal conservative so Trumps debt pisses me off just like every President before. People like yourself just prove my charge of bipolar disorder because the debt from Obama didn't bother you fruit loops at all.

So do the vets .

Vet's paid for their VA health insurance, you moochers haven't.

They didn’t pay for anything . The taxpayer did.

You join the military to get you out of your shithole . See the country and world for 5 years . Leave and have the taxpayers pay for your education. Now you want health bennies forever ?

Step aside and let the injured people use the VA .

You join the military to get you out of your shithole . See the country and world for 5 years . Leave and have the taxpayers pay for your education. Now you want health bennies forever ?

^^^ why the left loses presidential elections.

^^^ why the left loses presidential elections.

Yeah. Cause we make sense .

Forum List

Back