Harrison Butker’s ‘extreme’ political views has made him extremely popular…the number one selling jersey. Are we watching a political movement happen?

anything.
Purple anything?

Not a fan of purple... Hmmm.

Honestly I can't think of anything I own of significance that is purple. When I was in the service a friend of mine had a purple Camaro but I expect that doesn't count.

Can we do a different color?

Nope…purple hair personifies today’s circus side-show that is the Democrat Party and Democrats.
What kind of a human being votes for a wack-job like this? What kind of a human being can take someone who looks like this seriously?
Answer: Leftist Democrats and Harpy Eagle …..NOBODY ELSE.
”It’s just hair” ain’t that right Harps?
IMG_2261.jpeg

Nope…purple hair personifies today’s circus side-show that is the Democrat Party and Democrats.
What kind of a human being votes for a wack-job like this? What kind of a human being can take someone who looks like this seriously?
View attachment 950373
It must be difficult for you that she looks different and doesn't conform to your perception of normal but I was asked how purple haired people defined conservative and I don't know how they do that.

I don't have purple hair, I don't want purple hair, I don't know anyone with purple hair.

I can't help you.

Is a Hip To Be Conservative movement taking root right before our eyes?
A celebrity speaks out in public, shits all over leftism in a commencement speech, gains national attention for it and doesn’t get cancelled….his popularity skyrockets as jersey sales blow up…..Trump is winning the 18-29 age bracket….dark people in New York seem to be pumped on Trump….Is something happening?
We just need Trump to endorse him...

Say goodbye to suburban moms, young womens vote, atually getting a big hi with all women...
Then you have anyone who had a mom who was educated and worked, not getting them either...
Also any guy who is looking to get laid under 50... He better not say those vews either..

Joe is better to go back to the basement, MAGA are determined to loose and blame someone else..

Purple anything?

Not a fan of purple... Hmmm.

Honestly I can't think of anything I own of significance that is purple. When I was in the service a friend of mine had a purple Camaro but I expect that doesn't count.

We can do
WHOOOOOSE

View attachment 950373

Yes, it is just hair. Why would I care that she adds a little color to her hair?

Do you freak out over people that make their hair blonde when it is not or red when it is not or hide their grey?

The things you worry about truly point to things not being as bad as you claim

It must be difficult for you that she looks different and doesn't conform to your perception of normal but I was asked how purple haired people defined conservative and I don't know how they do that.

I don't have purple hair, I don't want purple hair, I don't know anyone with purple hair.

I can't help you.

It is sort of funny that the purple bothers him so much but Trump clearly fake hair color just make him worship Trump even more

View attachment 950373

well, this will really make your head explode....

DeLauro is a grandmother of five. At age 80, DeLauro got a new tattoo to celebrate her eldest granddaughter's 18th birthday. She said she plans to get more tattoos when her four remaining grandchildren reach age 18, as well.

We just need Trump to endorse him...

Say goodbye to suburban moms, young womens vote, atually getting a big hi with all women...
Then you have anyone who had a mom who was educated and worked, not getting them either...
Also any guy who is looking to get laid under 50... He better not say those vews either..

Joe is better to go back to the basement, MAGA are determined to loose and blame someone else..
wow, you really are anti woman, you don't think they have the ability to judge their own lives. Interesting.

Now apparently, some cowardly weaklings are not only scared of skin color, but they get their panties in a bunch over hair color as well. The weak just keep getting weaker...
oh not at all. I believe that right minded people would like to understand the importance of a man dressed as a woman with purple hair inspires a vote from the masses. It's actually quite simple. Especially one that's around one hundred years old.

And folks like this in control of things. The conflict within this dude's head motivates me to agree with anything that comes out of his confused mouth, not!!!! Yet it seems demofks like conflicted people.

girly man.jpg

Last edited:
oh not at all. I believe that right minded people would like to understand the importance of a man dressed as a woman with purple hair inspires a vote from the masses. It's actually quite simple. Especially one that's around one hundred years old.

What man dressed as a woman with purple hair has been voted into office?

Yes, it is just hair. Why would I care that she adds a little color to her hair?

Do you freak out over people that make their hair blonde when it is not or red when it is not or hide their grey?

The things you worry about truly point to things not being as bad as you claim

Now apparently, some cowardly weaklings are not only scared of skin color, but they get their panties in a bunch over hair color as well. The weak just keep getting weaker...

They want everyone to look and act like they do.

Conformity is a way of life.

of all the things to be triggered by, hair color might be the dumbest of all

well, this will really make your head explode....

DeLauro is a grandmother of five. At age 80, DeLauro got a new tattoo to celebrate her eldest granddaughter's 18th birthday. She said she plans to get more tattoos when her four remaining grandchildren reach age 18, as well.
In real America we teach the value of conducting oneself professionally, in speaking professionally and in the importance of a professional appearance. We do this because we like our children to be taken seriously when among serious human beings. This is nothing new, such teachings go back to the beginning of time I’m sure.
This shit isn’t all that complicated.
In your backwards as fuck Twilight Zone you teach the ’value’ in all things unconventional and wacko, in individualism until you want your abortion paid for then it’s collectivism…hahaha
You purple hairs are not to be taken seriously on any level.
IMG_2255.jpeg

of all the things to be triggered by, hair color might be the dumbest of all
Cityboys Stumbling Along on Roy Rogers's Horse

Your straw man, just like commie goon MLK's "color of the skin," consists in making up a stupid reason for the stand of people you disagree with. Just like Janey's bro Petey in Easy Rider claiming that the only reason normal citizens didn't like his degenerate lifestyle was because of his "long hair."

In real America we teach the value of conducting oneself professionally, in speaking professionally and in the importance of a professional appearance. We do this because we like our children to be taken seriously when among serious human beings. This is nothing new, such teachings go back to the beginning of time I’m sure.
This shit isn’t all that complicated.
In your backwards as fuck Twilight Zone you teach the ’value’ in all things unconventional and wacko, in individualism until you want your abortion paid for then it’s collectivism…hahaha
You purple hairs are not to be taken seriously on any level.
View attachment 950411
Translation: My idea of America is everyone looks, thinks and acts like me. Conformity over individualism.

Forum List

Back