Trump is Kruschev reborn: beware, American voters

Let's see, took an opinion piece of someone making a hypothetical and wishes to pretend it is gospel fact...pretty weak there Jake.

What it is, is a troll thread that you used to troll with Jake.

Go ahead peeps, read his "article", it is a hoot.

Let's see, took an opinion piece of someone making a hypothetical and wishes to pretend it is gospel fact...pretty weak there Jake. What it is, is a troll thread that you used to troll with Jake. Go ahead peeps, read his "article", it is a hoot.
My thread, kid, so when you stray from it, you troll. I am glad you mentioned the OP. That's good. Yes, Trump and Kruschev, as pointed out above, share many traits, and I don't that is good for the country.

Let's see, took an opinion piece of someone making a hypothetical and wishes to pretend it is gospel fact...pretty weak there Jake. What it is, is a troll thread that you used to troll with Jake. Go ahead peeps, read his "article", it is a hoot.
My thread, kid, so when you stray from it, you troll. I am glad you mentioned the OP. That's good. Yes, Trump and Kruschev, as pointed out above, share many traits, and I don't that is good for the country.

Tell us again how The Donald can be the new Benito Mussolini and also the new Nikita Khruschev?

Tell us again how The Donald can be the new Benito Mussolini and also the new Nikita Khruschev?

It's not hard for one individual with a split personality to project the "ability" onto others. In fact, would be surprising if he/she/it did not. So, to that sort of "mind"(s) the Khruschev/Mussolini combo makes perfect sense. This sort of thing is progressive (in the natural meaning of that word) so we can expect to see more of it as the gray matter in the host body deteriorates.

:) The Alt Right chatter and natter because they cannot rebut the OP.

You are right you can't refute the OP.

Nobody can refute such a ridiculous OP, I've already commented that the comparison is bizarre, it's like comparing an apple with a peach.

This thread is like Groundhog Day now.

:) The Alt Right chatter and natter because they cannot rebut the OP.

Just how does one rebut another person's opinion? That person holds that opinion, nothing to rebut. Now as we have already done, we can point out the vast number of differences between the two people mentioned. That you have not rebutted.

Further, why are you insistent on repeating a label which does not apply to the posters you are addressing? Trolling comes to mind, but other than that I see no reason.

Forum List

Back