Comrade Trump attacks GOP Senator who won't vote for him.

Losin' Donnie will not abide dissent in his administration. Look for members of the media and the Democrat party to begin finding some polonium in their tea from time to time.

Yup, as his desperation grows, his dirty mouth and tricks will get worse. He will be calling butt buddy Poootin for some ideas on how to gain revenge on his detractors.

"[Trump] then tweeted an hour later: "The Great State of Arizona, where I just had a massive rally (amazing people), has a very weak and ineffective Senator, Jeff Flake. Sad!"'

How any Republican of good faith and in good conscience could support the likes of Trump is indeed a mystery.

Has he "Fostered" anyone yet?

Thanks for proving that you are clueless. Now, go away.

It seems you're the clueless one, Vince Foster in no way committed suicide. But keep your nose up Hillary's vag, ya crazy old man

Oh and get past I take direction from broken down old left loons

You and Birfer Trump are and will be HUGE liars and losers.

Vince Foster's Sister Calls Trump's Conspiracy Mongering 'Irresponsible' and 'Cruel'

It seems you're the clueless one, Vince Foster in no way committed suicide. But keep your nose up Hillary's vag, ya crazy old man

Vince Foster's Sister Calls Trump's Conspiracy Mongering 'Irresponsible' and 'Cruel'

Of course she'll say that if she wants to stay on the dole. So did Teddy. If you want to be in, you stay in their good graces.

She obviously didn't want to be Fostered

She obviously didn't want to be Fostered

You a Birfer too? I guess all Cult members are.

Because as Birfer Trump has demonstrated repeatedly, the best strategy is not to consolidate your power by reaching out to those in your party, but to attack and ridicule them.

Because as Birfer Trump has demonstrated repeatedly, the best strategy is not to consolidate your power by reaching out to those in your party, but to attack and ridicule them.

Don't like Trump.

But RealClear has dropped her from 272 to 229. Trump remains at 154.

This is better than a freaking circus.

He has a unique way of garnering support. He is a gift to the FNC!

Forum List

Back