Trump is Kruschev reborn: beware, American voters

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
We know that Comrade Donald is a great admirer of Nikita Kruschev, the post WII USSR cold warrior and leader of Russian imperialism. Kent Jackson Fetzer of Salt Lake City shows us why we should be very wary of a Red Donnie Two Times presidency.

"Contemplating the contingent ramifications of a Donald Trump presidency, I reflected back on a crucial episode in our nation's history. I chose as a template for comparison the Cuban Missile Crisis into which to insert my hypothetical commander in chief. Fraught with danger, this was a time when the world teetered on the brink of nuclear Armageddon. A collective breath was held as tense negotiations narrowly averted disaster.

Then it dawned on me — the more fitting role for my comparison was on the other side. Nikita Khrushchev was a bombastic braggadocio with a penchant for theatrics. His myopic nationalism and notorious unpredictability were dangerously destabilizing and a threat to world peace. Enamored with himself, he put his stilted vision of national glory ahead of humanitarian considerations. His supercilious ego, pompous displays, vituperative attacks and brash style may have mesmerized the masses, but he was far from being the champion they perceived."

Letter: Trump reminds me of Khrushchev

Come to think of it, I could see Donald Trump take off his shoe to pound on a table in a blustery fit of pique. Naturally given to spectacle, he fits the bill for entertainer extraordinaire, but he has no business as the leader of the free world.

Last edited:
Look who's playing the "Red Scare" card after shoveling shit for a Marxist for the past 8 years. Hypocrite. And what's with all the spam?

• Banned
Look who's playing the "Red Scare" card after shoveling shit for a Marxist for the past 8 years. Hypocrite. And what's with all the spam?
You would not know a marxist if one came up to you and handed his CPUSA card to you. What spam? :lol: The logic of your post is that if you like Donald, you like commies like NK. You are a commie then.

Jakie----you are tired-----take a nap----enough labor day
celebrating ----------

You would not know a marxist if one came up to you and handed his CPUSA card to you. What spam? :lol: The logic of your post is that if you like Donald, you like commies like NK. You are a commie then.

The CPUSA has endorsed your gal Hitlery.

We know that Comrade Donald is a great admirer of Nikita Kruschev, the post WII USSR cold warrior and leader of Russian imperialism. Kent Jackson Fetzer of Salt Lake City shows us why we should be very wary of a Red Donnie Two Times presidency.

"Contemplating the contingent ramifications of a Donald Trump presidency, I reflected back on a crucial episode in our nation's history. I chose as a template for comparison the Cuban Missile Crisis into which to insert my hypothetical commander in chief. Fraught with danger, this was a time when the world teetered on the brink of nuclear Armageddon. A collective breath was held as tense negotiations narrowly averted disaster.

Then it dawned on me — the more fitting role for my comparison was on the other side. Nikita Khrushchev was a bombastic braggadocio with a penchant for theatrics. His myopic nationalism and notorious unpredictability were dangerously destabilizing and a threat to world peace. Enamored with himself, he put his stilted vision of national glory ahead of humanitarian considerations. His supercilious ego, pompous displays, vituperative attacks and brash style may have mesmerized the masses, but he was far from being the champion they perceived."

Come to think of it, I could see Donald Trump take off his shoe to pound on a table in a blustery fit of pique. Naturally given to spectacle, he fits the bill for entertainer extraordinaire, but he has no business as the leader of the free world.

I presume your business feeds on cheap foreign labor.
You know, FoxConn.

You know, FoxConn.
Nah, that is people like Gramps Murked. He pays cheap labor because he won't take federal contracts because he would have to pay better wages. I imagine your business is run the same way. Do you pound your shoe on the hiring and pay table?

And the KKK endorsed Red Donnie Two Times.

How stupid are both of those endorsements.

Where do they get that The Donald is a fan of Nikita Khrushchev? How bizarro, Kent Jackson Fetzer, whoever he is, needs taking off to the nearest nuthouse.

These people are become more insane by the day :uhoh3:

And the KKK endorsed Red Donnie Two Times.

How stupid are both of those endorsements.

Deflection boy.

Jakie----you are tired-----take a nap----enough labor day celebrating ----------
:lol: I have had a good one. I hope you had a good day.

11217533_419116754943785_7527543667063614117_n.jpg

Who is Kent Jackson Fetzer and why should we really care?

It's okay, the people of Salt Lake City are now safe, Kent Jackson Fetzer has been apprehended and neutralised and is no longer a danger to the community.

Straitjacket-rear.jpg

You know, FoxConn.
Nah, that is people like Gramps Murked. He pays cheap labor because he won't take federal contracts because he would have to pay better wages. I imagine your business is run the same way. Do you pound your shoe on the hiring and pay table?
If I so desired cheap labor I wouldn't be voting for Trump.

He, indeependent, is who you should vote for if you do want cheap labor.

He has no intention of doing anything about shutting off immigration.

Forum List

Back