Navalny died from blood clot, Ukrainian intelligence chief says

The European Parliament adopted a resolution on the death of Alexei Navalny. The EU questions the legitimacy of Vladimir Putin.
And the resolution on the death of American journalist Gonzalo Lira in a Ukrainian prison was not adopted. And they do not doubt the legitimacy of the soon illegitimate Zelensky.

The lies of those who use the death of Navalny to foster anti-Russian propaganda are debunked. Navalny died of natural causes.

"The head of Ukraine's Defence Intelligence says Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny died from a blood clot, denying speculation that he was killed while in prison.

Kyrylo Budanov was quoted as telling reporters on Sunday that "I may disappoint you, but we know he died from a blood clot," adding that it was "more or less confirmed.""

Blood clots, plane accidents 🤔

I think I have better odds at winning the lottery

Speaking of Kool Aid, go to your fridge take that kool aid out and pour it down the bloody sink.
Are you kidding? The tRumplings have had the entire Kool-Aid supply locked up for years now. Nobody else can get any.

The lies of those who use the death of Navalny to foster anti-Russian propaganda are debunked. Navalny died of natural causes.

"The head of Ukraine's Defence Intelligence says Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny died from a blood clot, denying speculation that he was killed while in prison.

Kyrylo Budanov was quoted as telling reporters on Sunday that "I may disappoint you, but we know he died from a blood clot," adding that it was "more or less confirmed.""

The safe n effective vaxxxxx got him....yep

It's a high probability
Not too high. Nawalny was ill for months before died. His layers attributed this to the treatment he got in jail. For example they claimed he was kept in punitive detention and they used always new pretexts to give him another time there. Didn´t clean the yard properly, ect. But that actually doesn´t match the happening on his last day, when he said he felt bad during a stroll on the yard.

Although Navalny is not beloved in Ukraine (he would not have returned Crimea to Ukraine), I wonder for what purpose the Ukrainians would make up such a story that contradicts the leaders of the countries that support Ukraine.

Yup! that's a great question.

Not too high. Nawalny was ill for months before died. His layers attributed this to the treatment he got in jail. For example they claimed he was kept in punitive detention and they used always new pretexts to give him another time there. Didn´t clean the yard properly, ect. But that actually doesn´t match the happening on his last day, when he said he felt bad during a stroll on the yard.
He had a history of heart problems and was a drug addict .

His political support hovered around the 1% level .

A complete tosser unless you read and believe Fake MSM news

Multiple assassination attempts that he survived and then when he is in isolation in a Siberian prison he just dies of a blood clot? PFFFFFFFFT

Multiple assassination attempts that he survived and then when he is in isolation in a Siberian prison he just dies of a blood clot? PFFFFFFFFT
Any actual evidence of assassination attempts? if the Russians had wanted this man dead they wouldn't have needed to try several times trust me.

The Stickers case is unfathomable .
Did it really happen as reported ?

There must be a whole load of unreported material for it to make even the slightest bit of sense .
He must have upset the authorities colossally and the whole case has been rigged .

It is so disturbing that I am tempted to send him a donation . Though I guess I will get over that if I practise deep breathing .

Forum List

Back