Transexulaism, Transvestism should be made illegal.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I must submit to you all that Transexualism, and Transvetism must be made illegal.
We have men actively and willfully deceiving other men, and women into thinking that
they are women. Some of these transsexuals and transvestites have been murdered because of this deception.

The government must move to make Transexualism and Transvetism illegal now!

I must submit to you all that Transexualism, and Transvetism must be made illegal.
We have men actively and willfully deceiving other men, and women into thinking that
they are women. Some of these transsexuals and transvestites have been murdered because of this deception.

What "government"?

You want to ban people from being themselves?
Aren't you a bundle of fun?

Bigotry and hate.

I must submit to you all that bigotry and hate must be made illegal. We have men and women actively and willfully hating and discriminating other men and women simply because they are different. Some of these haters and bigots have committed murder because of their fear and hate.

The government must move to make bigotry and hate illegal now!

Move to Saudi Arabia. Problem solved.

Lemme guess -- picked up a girl in a bar, took her home, and found a cocktail weenie, huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
The greatest most tolerant Country in the world allows Americans to engage in any fantasy including pretending to be insects, animals and inter gender humans. The greatest Country in the world also gives Americans the right to ridicule people who engage in a fantasy world and keep their businesses safe and secure from crazy people. The system works...or used to work.

Last edited:

But they look soo delicious!:eusa_drool:

Don't forget those Transylvanians...they suck blood an' all, ya know.

It should fall under the laws of identity theft

Is anyone else hearing Rocky Horror in their heads

"He's just a sweet transvestite from Transexual, Transylvaniaaaaaaaa..haha...
[ame=http://youtu.be/bc80tFJpTuo]TRHPS "Sweet Transvestite" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back