Transexulaism, Transvestism should be made illegal.

I must submit to you all that Transexualism, and Transvetism must be made illegal.
We have men actively and willfully deceiving other men, and women into thinking that
they are women. Some of these transsexuals and transvestites have been murdered because of this deception.

The government must move to make Transexualism and Transvetism illegal now!

Stop going to Tranny Bars. Problem solved.

They have legally changed sex, so I don't know. That should be a choice left to them - I would think it would be a big thing to keep to yourself, so I imagine most would be honest about it.
I don't imagine most would be honest about it, because they want so bad to be what they are not

People don't tend to keep such huge secrets from each other if they want a relationship to work, so I imagine they'd be up front about it.

52nd Street, OP - instead of being a Peeping Tom and into the private business of others. How about you try to meet people who are sick as you are? You could start with some of the wackos here - novastave and katzendogs are both hiding in the same closet you are. They're just anti-rights and love to meddle and you and I'm sure they'd hop right on your hate bandwagon.

Meanwhile, MYOB.

52nd Street, OP - instead of being a Peeping Tom and into the private business of others. How about you try to meet people who are sick as you are? You could start with some of the wackos here - novastave and katzendogs are both hiding in the same closet you are. They're just anti-rights and love to meddle and you and I'm sure they'd hop right on your hate bandwagon.

Meanwhile, MYOB.

No one is preaching hate. My point is that transvestism, and or transexualism is an outright
deception of one persons sexuality to another, and there should be a law to prevent this
from happening.

Many of you posters think there is no need for this law, you people think that trannies should continue with their deception, and possibly end up getting themselves killed by
some of the people that they are deceiving. Which I think is just part of the problem is
many people feel that its O.K. , no one is getting hurt, when in fact the trannies are
getting themselves killed in a few instances of carrying out their sexual deception.
What sane person would say let these trannies continue with their sexual deception
when there are men that are ready to kill them for such deception. Many of you
pro tranny people are not making any sense at all.

Last edited:

Meanwhile, MYOB.

No one is preaching hate. My point is that transvestism, and or transexualism is an outright
deception of one persons sexuality to another, and there should be a law to prevent this
from happening.

Many of you posters think there is no need for this law, you people think that trannies should continue with their deception, and possibly end up getting themselves killed by
some of the people that they are deceiving. Which I think is just part of the problem is
many people feel that its O.K. , no one is getting hurt, when in fact the trannies are
getting themselves killed in a few instances of carrying out their sexual deception.
What sane person would say let these trannies continue with their sexual deception
concern-trolls.jpg

Meanwhile, MYOB.

No one is preaching hate.
Sure sounds like it to everyone who isn't a homophobe.
My point is that transvestism, and or transexualism is an outright
from happening.

Ever heard the term "caveat emptor"?

You are alleging that they are all going to straight bars with the intention of deliberately deceiving you. The reality is that they prefer to be in the company of others who accept them for who they are. Many of these crimes are committed by people like yourself who go to tranny bars for the express purpose of finding one that they can beat up and/or kill.

And for the record beating/killing someone is already illegal. If you beat/kill them because you object to what they are wearing then it becomes a hate crime.

So right now it looks like the laws are already in place to punish people like you when you commit these crimes.

Meanwhile, MYOB.

from happening.

Referring to transgender persons as ‘trannies’ is an expression of hate on your part; so yes, you are preaching hate.

You also preach hate when you advocate denying citizens their civil liberties, in this case the right individuals have to self-expression guaranteed by the Fifth Amendment’s Liberty Clause.

You have the right to be ignorant and afraid of transgender persons, you have the right to express that ignorance and hate, but you do not have the right to attempt to codify that ignorance and hate.

Meanwhile, MYOB.

from happening..

Should it be illegal for someone like you to claim to be a rational, moral human being?

Not telling someone you want to date that you're transgender, is like not telling them you have a STD

It's not the governments job to hold everybody's hands while they're dating or trying to have sex with someone. I believe that if you are lying about your sex to get into bed with someone then you are immoral and unethical (a major scum bag). It does not make the act of lying illegal however. I feel the same way about stolen valor. People lying about being in the military,having a purple heart, just to increase the chances of impressing a stranger to the point of sleeping with them is also immoral and unethical. It also shouldn't be against the law. I find burning the american flag repugnant. That doesn't mean it should be banned. It's not the governments job to make the dating world a safer place for straight people (or anybody). For those who are fearful of being fooled by transvestites,transexuals or canadians then protect yourself and remain extra cautious when going to a bar, also, checking for adams apples and deep voices and chin stubble are good ways to avoid an awkward encounter. Also, if you are talking to a girl who seems perfectly reasonable, rational and even tempered, then you're probably talking to a guy.:lol:

Last edited:
The predator was trying to trick the child by pretending to be a woman

Linking homosexuals to NAMBLA is like linking all white people to the KKK. Linking all Germans to the Nazis. Linking all people from South America with cannibals. Linking all Adam Sandler fans with the special olympics. Every group has a fringe element. To attempt to smear an entire people with a fringe element is vastly unfair and unethical.

Forum List

Back