New York Doomed to Be Migrant Central—Other Cities Take Note

Breaking: Illegal dirtbag post video about squatting in US homes, doing repairs, selling the house. Say's it's his new business. Other illegal dirtbags chime in they have already taken 7 US homes.

This is a City that ARRESTED a woman who tried to change the locks on a home she inherited from her mother and was occupied by squatters!!

The Squatters did not have a lease, and called the cops on the owner. The cops arrested the landlady and told her to go to Landlord Tenant Court where it will take 2 years to resolve

Commie AF
All part of Joe Biden/Dems plan to INVADE the US with millions of illegals to cancel out the votes of Americans so Dems can RIG elections.

New York Doomed to Be Migrant Central—Other Cities Take Note

20 Mar 2024 ~~ By Betsy McCaughey

Mayor Eric Adams’ agreement, announced Friday, to limit the time illegal immigrants can stay in shelters at taxpayers’ expense, is smoke and mirrors. It’s designed to fool you into thinking he’s solving a problem when he’s actually caving to the illegal immigrant industrial complex.
Adams claims the agreement, with the Legal Aid Society and the Coalition for the Homeless, will allow the city to evict adult migrants from city-run shelters after 30 days, saving taxpayers money and limiting the need for more shelters. Not true.
The fine print says illegal immigrants have a shot at staying longer if they obtain a driver’s license, follow shelter rules, and show good behavior, or—get this one—apply for public benefits. And this is a “non-exhaustive” list of reasons making illegal immigrants eligible to stay longer.
The agreement also applies only to single adults. A staggering 78 percent come with children and get priority placement in hotels. The city currently spends a whopping $387 a night for food and a roof alone for each family, and shells out more money for free medical care, education, and legal services. This agreement does zero to alleviate those staggering costs.
The deal dooms New York City to fiscal disaster, because it will continue to be the No. 1 destination for illegal immigrants seeking a free roof over their heads. The Big Apple is now Migrant Central.
~Snip~
Expect hundreds of thousands more to see these welcome signs and come. Who wouldn’t come?
On Sunday, Adams praised the city’s “responsible policies” and blamed “Republican extremists” for the border crisis. Sorry, Mr. Mayor, but the crisis here in New York City is due to the lavish benefits local Democrats insist on offering “new arrivals.” There’s no whitewashing that.

Commentary:
I don’t have any sympathy for NYC. They voted for this when they stupidly decided to declare themselves a sanctuary city and voted for these clowns.

I'd send in my 'Shit on NYC' gif...but they warned me not to.
I hope it is burned into everyone's mind.
NYC---I hope never to have to go back to that shithole.

sow jesus.jpg

Zero Hedge featuring this now .​

Drone Video Reveals Massive NYC Migrant Tent City, Kept Under Wraps By Democrats & Media

THURSDAY, MAR 21, 2024 - 04:45 PM
Democrats in New York City and their allies in leftist corporate media are keeping a massive migrant shelter hidden from the public, located at a previously operational airfield in southern Brooklyn. This comes as the metro area has been flooded with upwards of 175,000 illegals in just a few short years.
According to a recent AFP News report, large white tents full of Central and South Americans, Africans, Chinese, and Russians are packed like cattle on one of the runways at Floyd Bennett Field. It's hard to say how many migrants are in the tent city, but some figures put it at nearly 2,000.

Opening only of article

They need to take vials of these diseases and make the local politicians drink them.
With a concerted effort it would be easy to turn diseases into real outbreaks. All the years it took to eliminate some of these diseases, and they are coming back. From my understanding anti biotics are not as effective if related to these diseases as in the past due to overuse.

Zero Hedge featuring this now .​

Drone Video Reveals Massive NYC Migrant Tent City, Kept Under Wraps By Democrats & Media

THURSDAY, MAR 21, 2024 - 04:45 PM
Democrats in New York City and their allies in leftist corporate media are keeping a massive migrant shelter hidden from the public, located at a previously operational airfield in southern Brooklyn. This comes as the metro area has been flooded with upwards of 175,000 illegals in just a few short years.
According to a recent AFP News report, large white tents full of Central and South Americans, Africans, Chinese, and Russians are packed like cattle on one of the runways at Floyd Bennett Field. It's hard to say how many migrants are in the tent city, but some figures put it at nearly 2,000.

Opening only of article
~~~~~~

The IIIC, like thanks Doc! I really like it when fellow USMB posters come up with 'ORIGIANAL' TITLES. It just SOUNDS so right when abbreviated; IIIC like it's got a snappy jingle to it! Spelled out; ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX it just sounds so renegade Caterpillar powerful & unstoppable! I am sure I can put it to good use BUT I realize that it's a Doc 7505 ORIGINAL meaning without your permission I will not use it just out of respect for U & our fellow board members. Hot damn we not only got the best Free Speech M/B Moderators on the entire world wide web but we also got the brainiest & most Original Rank & File M/B crew in existence! USMB FOREVER!!!
I have no lock on it. You can use the pharse at will.

Forum List

Back