Transexulaism, Transvestism should be made illegal.

Why are you so obsessed with trannies?

Are you mentally ill?
I post about them because libs like you expect me to live in their delusion. I refuse to do that. If they think they are the opposite sex, more power to them. But when I'm expected to believe their delusion, fuck you and them

Nonsense, they don’t expect any such thing.

And they can see you’re already living in your own delusion.
If I live in a state with tranny protection laws and I don't play alone with their delusion, I get sued say if I don't let someone with a dick use the women's bathroom in my store

Their bodies are fine. It's their brains that are the problem. Or are you saying the persons problem is their pen is?

It is is just as bigoted to accuse them of being mentally ill. The problem occurs when the outer manifestation of someone's body does not match their mind's image of who they are as a person. What is interesting is that when they do change genders via surgery they have a normal heterosexual attraction to the opposite sex afterwards.

Please explain to me if there is nothing wrong with their genitalia and nothing wrong with their brains, why are they trannies?

Because in the uterus the DNA screwed up!

It is is just as bigoted to accuse them of being mentally ill. The problem occurs when the outer manifestation of someone's body does not match their mind's image of who they are as a person. What is interesting is that when they do change genders via surgery they have a normal heterosexual attraction to the opposite sex afterwards.

Please explain to me if there is nothing wrong with their genitalia and nothing wrong with their brains, why are they trannies?

Chromosomes don't lie

Their bodies are fine. It's their brains that are the problem. Or are you saying the persons problem is their pen is?

Because they wish to be, it’s an expression individual liberty.

I post about them because libs like you expect me to live in their delusion. I refuse to do that. If they think they are the opposite sex, more power to them. But when I'm expected to believe their delusion, fuck you and them

If I live in a state with tranny protection laws and I don't play alone with their delusion, I get sued say if I don't let someone with a dick use the women's bathroom in my store

No one’s asking you to.

That as a reactionary conservative you have an irrational fear of, and hostility toward, transgender persons is not justification for you to seek to disadvantage them.

And that ‘bathroom’ nonsense is a meaningless red herring, also not justification to deny transgender persons their civil liberties.

But go ahead and continue to exhibit your hate and ignorance concerning transgender persons – there’s clearly no changing your mind.

Because they wish to be, it’s an expression individual liberty.
What about the individual liberty of those who don't want to be forced to treat trannies as the opposite sex?

No one’s asking you to.

That as a reactionary conservative you have an irrational fear of, and hostility toward, transgender persons is not justification for you to seek to disadvantage them.

And that ‘bathroom’ nonsense is a meaningless red herring, also not justification to deny transgender persons their civil liberties.

But go ahead and continue to exhibit your hate and ignorance concerning transgender persons – there’s clearly no changing your mind.

If you refuse to play along at work your employer can be sued and you'll get fired

No one’s asking you to.

If you refuse to play along at work your employer can be sued and you'll get fired

think of it as a Halloween costume......

Chromosomes don't lie

That doesn’t have anything to do with the right to freely express oneself.

We are not slaves to our biology, nor can the state compel us to behave in a certain manner solely as a consequence of our genetic make up, race, sexual orientation, or gender.

If a transgender person believes there has been an error with regard to his gender assignment, where he might be biologically one gender but emotionally and psychologically another, he has every right to express himself in the context of the gender he’s most comfortable with.

That you perceive it as ‘delusional’ is legally and Constitutionally irrelevant.

Clearly your irrational, bizarre obsession with, and contempt for, transgender persons is consistent with the fear most conservatives have with regard to diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty.

Moreover, no one seeks to compel you to accept transgender persons, you remain at liberty to exhibit your hate and ignorance; you are not at liberty, however, to attempt to codify that hate and ignorance.

I wouldn't make it illegal, but I sure as hell won't keep my mouth shut about how much they disgust me.

I'm sure they disgust you because you do not understand them. Of course, the thought that you might be in their shoes must scare the Hell out of you. Have you ever known anyone that had a child born with both a penis and vagina? And the parents had to make a decision as to what sex the child would be? Just imagine if they got it wrong.

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but God doesn't always get it right. Or maybe He does, and it's just a test for the rest of us.

Chromosomes don't lie

That doesn’t have anything to do with the right to freely express oneself.

We are not slaves to our biology, nor can the state compel us to behave in a certain manner solely as a consequence of our genetic make up, race, sexual orientation, or gender.

If a transgender person believes there has been an error with regard to his gender assignment, where he might be biologically one gender but emotionally and psychologically another, he has every right to express himself in the context of the gender he’s most comfortable with.

That you perceive it as ‘delusional’ is legally and Constitutionally irrelevant.

Clearly your irrational, bizarre obsession with, and contempt for, transgender persons is consistent with the fear most conservatives have with regard to diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty.

Moreover, no one seeks to compel you to accept transgender persons, you remain at liberty to exhibit your hate and ignorance; you are not at liberty, however, to attempt to codify that hate and ignorance.

Neither is he at liberty to act upon that hate and ignorance since that would be a violation of the transgender person's rights were he to discriminate against them based upon their being transgender.

I must submit to you all that Transexualism, and Transvetism must be made illegal.
We have men actively and willfully deceiving other men, and women into thinking that
they are women. Some of these transsexuals and transvestites have been murdered because of this deception.

The government must move to make Transexualism and Transvetism illegal now!

Transgendered people are born transgendered. Some opt to undergo Gender Reassignment Surgery at some point, others do not. Transvestitism is something else entirely, and judging by your context you're confusing it with crossdressing. A transvestite is one sex wearing the clothing of the opposite sex for sexual gratification. Usually the undergarments. Whereas a crossdresser is wearing a wig or otherwise appearing like the opposite sex.

1st Amendment ensures TV, and CD will always be protected as 'free expression.' The same right that gives a 500 pound person the legal right to wear puke green hotpants on a hot summer's day and mow their lawn gives a TV/CD the right to wear whatever they want.

In instances where TS or CD are murdered because their date or lover didn't realize their true nature, they didn't die because of deception, they died because of homophobia.

Forum List

Back