Tomorrow's the big day: inauguration!

Tomorrow is going to be a great day! :clap2:

Barack-Obama-Re-elected-graphic-jpg.jpg

The second inauguration of President Barak Hussein Obama!

:clap2:

Can Mt. Rushmore be far behind?

I think he should be there, Ravi. He's been a great president.

All the lies about "free stuff" notwithstanding, history will show that he has been among our best.

That's a good part of the reason he is so hated by the right. I just hope the Secret Service keeps doing their job.

I think he should be there, Ravi. He's been a great president.

All the lies about "free stuff" notwithstanding, history will show that he has been among our best.

That's a good part of the reason he is so hated by the right. I just hope the Secret Service keeps doing their job.

:eusa_angel:

I'm so glad my Prime Minister thinks you have an asshole as a President. You are so fucked up.

According to the U.S. National Parks, there's simply no room for any more additions to Mount Rushmore. Besides, the rock that surrounds the sculpted faces is not suitable for additional carving.

So in nother words, you can not chisel the 44th president on the South Dakota mountainside.

Unless one of the existing heads are removed ,George Washington for example , and he tries to insert himself in there somehow! :rolleyes:

Heaven forbid!

According to the U.S. National Parks, there's simply no room for any more additions to Mount Rushmore. Besides, the rock that surrounds the sculpted faces is not suitable for additional carving.

So in nother words, you can not chisel the 44th president on the South Dakota mountainside.

Unless one of the existing heads are removed ,George Washington for example , and he tries to insert himself in there somehow! :rolleyes:

Heaven forbid!

It would be amusing to see one of those "man on the street" sessions where interviewers ask Obama supporters if they're glad that his face has been added to Mt. Rushmore now that his first term is complete. I can already picture their expressions of approval. :lol:

Heaven forbid!

I say moment frame over the top. And start a new level maybe? Now has that been addressed?. I kinda of always wondered what made Teddy Roosevelt's of special and by accomplishments in comparison to the others.

Heaven forbid!

Maybe we just put him on the $1 bill

Request to those in support of Obama. Please give precise examples of "greatness" worthy of enshrinement on Mt Rushmore.
Obamacare and the death of Bin Laden are not examples. Many Presidents have furthered policies and have been Commander In Chief over military victories.
None of them have their likenesses carved into a mountain.
The men on Mt Rushmore have done great things that changed the course of history.
Now, if there are those who believe that growing the size of government, creating more dependency on government, stifling energy policy, massive unsustainable debt, filing lawsuits against individual states in direct violation of the 10th Amendment, failure to keep political promises, further polarize the country and conduct himself with pure emotion are examples of greatness, then hey, give Obama his very OWN mountain.
WHile you're at it, why not bypass the 22nd Amendment and make Obama president for life.
Oh, plaster photos of Obama similar to what the Chinese did with Mao.

Heaven forbid!

Maybe we just put him on the $1 bill

not a bad idea. :eusa_think: not a bad idea at all ;)

Epic butthurt in this thread. I'm glad to see Obama being inaugurated tomorrow, but won't be watching because I'm traveling.

I'm thinking of having soul food to celebrate. Anyone got any good recipes? No collards though, I hate collards.

President going to church at St. Johns, across the street from the WH before the inauguration (Its a custom according to Yahoo). I never realized how super-sized those limos are??? You could almost walk into it w/o leaning over.

Q4173dr.png

I never realized how super-sized those limos are??? You could almost walk into it w/o leaning over.

Why isn't he in a Chevy Volt?
It broke down.....something to do with the battery thingamajigees, or somethin' like that.:dunno:

It was reported that they had a Prius as a back up plan, but MO's ass wouldn't fit through the doors.

Soooooooo, there ya' have it!

Tomorrow is a big day.....the party clean up will start for the "poor people" to clean up after obamination and his goon friends, then obamination can get back to destroying jobs and this country......woohooo!

Forum List

Back