Trump has big plans for California during his second term

^^^ Well, at least they're just saying it in public now. Ignore that whole "separation of powers" thing.

And these are the same people who will tell you that they're "constitutionalists". They sure do love that Constitution.

As I always say: The world has seen this before. Now we're learning, first hand, what it must have looked like as it happened.
Biden ignores the Courts and Rule of Laws, so should Trump

Somebody with brains should step forward and run California. Closing the border should be number one on the list. Water distribution will also need to be altered.

---Trump has big plans for California if he wins a second term.---

---He has promised to use an expansive view of presidential power to undo state laws and policies on many fronts, including areas such as law enforcement and education where states, not the federal government, have traditionally been in charge.---

---He says he’ll close the U.S.-Mexico border on his first day in office---

---His Santa Monica-born immigration advisor, Stephen Miller, says that if Democratic states such as California don’t cooperate, Trump could order National Guard units from red states such as Texas to cross their borders---

GOOD.

and then you once again prove I was correct in post 74.

You are far too easy
Read Article 4, section 4 of The Constitution. If CA violates that, the president has a right and obligation

to intervene. Ofc the current administration is one the most egregious violators of that right now.

Last edited:
California is infested with leftists from top to bottom. Even if they magically elect a republican governor the leftists will crush anything that’s done to save the state. California is gone. It’s just a matter of time.

Duh, and-? Allowing the country to be invaded IS, you stupid fucking shitbird of a rotten fuck!

Indeed, and every president since Reagan has allowed it to happen. And you worship about half of them and hate the other half.

weird.

Indeed, and every president since Reagan has allowed it to happen. And you worship about half of them and hate the other half.

weird.
I do no such thing, retard. I loathe all of them except one.

They all did the same thing except one.

From Carter to Obama, no president fixed the fuel supply situation that Carter messed up

and illegal immigration problems.

They all marched the US towards the NWO cliff.

Bush I should have secured the border within his 1st 2 years, he did NOT. He also drafted NAFTA, which

was disastrous for American manufacturing.

Last edited:
I do no such thing, retard. I loathe all of them except one.

They all did the same thing except one.

From Carter to Obama, no president fixed the fuel supply situation that Carter messed up

and illegal immigration problems.

They all marched the US towards the NWO cliff.

Actually, they all did the same thing, even that one. He talked a lot, but in the end his illegal immigration numbers went up 3 years straight until 2020 when the whole world stopped moving due to COVID

Forum List

Back