Tomorrow's the big day: inauguration!

Like I said in another post, the only good thing is that it is the beginning of the end of his presidency.
The law calls for the President to be sworn in on 1/20, so Obama did have a private swearing in ceremony, but the public swearing in was postponed til 1/21 so as not to interfere with the NFL playoff games. Just shows where the American priorities are.

I believe the Obama camp wanted the Chosen One's coronation to be held on MLK Day.
With libs, everything is about political opportunity.

Big day?

I go to work tomorrow and then come home from work.

I won't watch the inauguration, never watch any of them.

Just another day for me.

Not long ago, you said you were unemployed, couldn't find a job, were in danger of losing your home.

If you're working now, its very likely you can thank President Obama for that.

Glad you got a job.

yeah like you all thanked Bush when we had 5% unemployment..

dear gawd you people are fucking sick in head:lol:

Bush was given a 4% unemployment rate and left one of 8%

Losing 750,000 jobs a month will do that

There are supposed to be about +200 private jets parked at the DC airports for this party.....so much for Democraps representing the "middle class."

I gurantee most of those scum going to the party are there to remind obamination they want their kickback money with obamacare contracts, green energy contracts, etc.....

You're fooling yourself if you don't believe all those "jets" or "scum" would have not been there had Romney won.

Our system promotes this shit no matter who is elected.

There are supposed to be about +200 private jets parked at the DC airports for this party.....so much for Democraps representing the "middle class."

I gurantee most of those scum going to the party are there to remind obamination they want their kickback money with obamacare contracts, green energy contracts, etc.....

You're fooling yourself if you don't believe all those "jets" or "scum" would have not been there had Romney won.

Well, I for one feel the 200 filled jets are of the more rational variety.

The second inauguration of President Barak Hussein Obama!

:clap2:

Can Mt. Rushmore be far behind?

:lol:

Based on what?

I mean seriously....

Are you high?

Hey....he was given the Nobel Peace Prize without doing anything to earn it, would his fat head on Mt Rushmore really surprise you????

Yes it would. It would also be an insult to the memory of those who are imortalized there now.

Big day?

I go to work tomorrow and then come home from work.

I won't watch the inauguration, never watch any of them.

Just another day for me.

Not long ago, you said you were unemployed, couldn't find a job, were in danger of losing your home.

If you're working now, its very likely you can thank President Obama for that.

Glad you got a job.

Obama didn't find me a job, I went out and made one. Obama didn't help me look or find a job.

Shit for brains....I thought obamination was all about the little people....not.

He is for whoever gives him the most money.

He wants to waste billions more on some more Solyndras.

The rw's always hate successful liberals but they have just as much right to go as anyone else does.

You musta missed the news story about the Rs who were caught selling their FREE tickets via scalpers.

That's what you get for watching fox.

Uh, the difference is Romney doesn't trash rich people.

obamination trashes rich people while holding his hand out with promises of kickbacks if they give him millions.

Give obamination millions and then he reaches into the taxpayer pile of money and gives it back to his rich friends....

I was finally able to track down the Democrat pledge that loyal Obama followers say to start their day.I got it from a young person I know on the condition I keep their identity secret.
Here it is....

Hail almighty leader President Obama
I thank thee for another glorious day under your excellent leadership
For the air I breathe
For the water I drink
For the food I eat
For all that I am
And for all that I may become.
I know through you all is possible
From you my power grows.

I dedicate my life to you and to the Democrat party.
We shall erect many statues in your honor.
And I pledge my loyalty to you and Michelle
And I will always be your humble servant.

The second inauguration of President Barak Hussein Obama!

:clap2:

Based on what?

I mean seriously....

Are you high?

Daily Kos: UPDATED: National Park Service Moves Ahead With Plans to Put Obama on Mt. Rushmore!

:D
I love it!

rushmore2pm4.jpg

Forum List

Back