Tomorrow's the big day: inauguration!

He won the Presidency..It's his day. Other than that.. most of us don't give a shit.

- I agree that Boosh and Hussein are from the same cloth.. Hussein is just excelerating the job.

HXIDtGP.jpg

Should be a good show

Ill be there with my USMB Press Credentials

Press credentials from USMB...
I'm sure the real Press will step aside to let you get close to your hero...
Maybe you will get to have an in depth one on one interview with your Supreme leader...

Can you give us a few examples of the questions you would ask the President....
Or better yet post your impression of the event for us here so we can be part of this grand event....

On second thought...

Nevermind. :cool:

Should be a good show

Maybe you will get to have an in depth one on one interview with your Supreme leader...

Or better yet post your impression of the event for us here so we can be part of this grand event....

On second thought...

That is my expectation. With my USMB credentials I should be able to get right up and speak to the President.

I expect he will ask me about Stephanie.

Should be a good show

On second thought...

That is my expectation. With my USMB credentials I should be able to get right up and speak to the President.

If he does, tell him I said he can go to hell and Join Teddy Kennedy the other commie

On second thought...

If he does, tell him I said he can go to hell and Join Teddy Kennedy the other commie

He reads your posts Stephanie......you should be worried

FEMA Death Camps and all

He reads your posts Stephanie......you should be worried

FEMA Death Camps and all

shut up..don't you have to start getting ready to crawl to your Dear leaders crowning..
try knee pads

Last edited:
Big day?

I go to work tomorrow and then come home from work.

I won't watch the inauguration, never watch any of them.

Just another day for me.

Not long ago, you said you were unemployed, couldn't find a job, were in danger of losing your home.

If you're working now, its very likely you can thank President Obama for that.

Glad you got a job.

Big day?

Just another day for me.

Not long ago, you said you were unemployed, couldn't find a job, were in danger of losing your home.

Glad you got a job.

yeah like you all thanked Bush when we had 5% unemployment..

dear gawd you people are fucking sick in head:lol:

I'll be on the road for part of the day but hopefully will get to watch most of it.

The people voted for him. Those who don't believe in our system of government should leave.

Big day?

Just another day for me.

Glad you got a job.

yeah like you all thanked Bush when we had 5% unemployment..

dear gawd you people are fucking sick in head:lol:

150077_523594334329103_547699966_n.jpg

And, I'll thank you to lose the accusations of mental illness. Thank you.

I'll be on the road for part of the day but hopefully will get to watch most of it.

The people voted for him. Those who don't believe in our system of government should leave.

and you people who voted for him can all go to hell

hope you don't miss the blessed event..lol

There are supposed to be about +200 private jets parked at the DC airports for this party.....so much for Democraps representing the "middle class."

I gurantee most of those scum going to the party are there to remind obamination they want their kickback money with obamacare contracts, green energy contracts, etc.....

It was between a Law and Order Marathon or Beverly Hills Chihuahua. If I saw the coronation I'd need another shower to wash the slime off. After watching obama you don't need soap. It takes D-con.

It was between a Law and Order Marathon or Beverly Hills Chihuahua. If I saw the coronation I'd need another shower to wash the slime off. After watching obama you don't need soap. It takes D-con.

no kidding, I need that just reading some of the things from his cult members

There are supposed to be about +200 private jets parked at the DC airports for this party.....so much for Democraps representing the "middle class."

I gurantee most of those scum going to the party are there to remind obamination they want their kickback money with obamacare contracts, green energy contracts, etc.....

The rw's always hate successful liberals but they have just as much right to go as anyone else does.

You musta missed the news story about the Rs who were caught selling their FREE tickets via scalpers.

That's what you get for watching fox.

The second inauguration of President Barak Hussein Obama!

:clap2:

Can Mt. Rushmore be far behind?

:lol:
Can Mt. Rushmore be far behind?
:lol:

Based on what?

I mean seriously....

Are you high?
The libs on this board have been giddily gloating since November 7th when they awoke from their alcohol induced hangover.
They actually believe they "won" something.
All they did was weaken a country.

Forum List

Back