Tomorrow's the big day: inauguration!

Nero returns.

Nero with a dash of Caligula. Both very popular in their day.

obama is the latest in a long line of dictators. Lenin, Stalin, the Ceasars of Rome, Pol Pot, Chairman Mao, Hitler, Mussolini, Ceaucescu, Ferdinand Marcos. They are never successful for long. They might kill millions in their day, but their evil does not last. Neither will obama's.

aprils_40inchbuck.jpg

The second inauguration of President Barak Hussein Obama!

:clap2:

Can Mt. Rushmore be far behind?

They are preparing a monument on the National Mall any day now

Should be bigger than the Washington Monument

Like I said in another post, the only good thing is that it is the beginning of the end of his presidency.
The law calls for the President to be sworn in on 1/20, so Obama did have a private swearing in ceremony, but the public swearing in was postponed til 1/21 so as not to interfere with the NFL playoff games. Just shows where the American priorities are.

Last edited:
uhm

First he would need to inspire someone to do a great thing.

since he doesn't inspire beyond posters, I'm thinking if you want him in stone, you better pony up the dough, stone, tools, and learn how to chip rocks.

just sayin.

:lol:

Estimates are that the crowd for this coronation will be only 1/3 of his first. Maybe the unions will bus members in.

Big day?

I go to work tomorrow and then come home from work.

I won't watch the inauguration, never watch any of them.

Just another day for me.

A resounding electoral (332-206) victory in a down economy no less. The opponent must not have been conservative enough ;)

Forum List

Back