to reiterate one more time

Raving Dishonesty cannot post at all without relying on her massive supply of lies.

Yes, shithead. Krugman blamed right-wing discourse. That stupid joke of a Sheriff did, too. Now, we even see one of the victims trying that baseless ploy. And a great deal of the scumbag liberal propaganda ministry main stream media couldn't contain themselves from dutifully reporting the baseless speculation as though it somehow constituted actual "news."

If you were bound by honesty, you filthy rag, you'd never post again.
Please provide the exact quotes of what those two people said...I haven't seen anyone blame Rush, et al for the murders.

Damn are you lazy. Sheeee-it. Lazy and dishonest.

I already posted a link to the article in The New York Slimes wherein Krugman made his pathetic opinion known. It took me a few whole fucking seconds to locate it. I hold out a glimmer of hope that even you can replicate the complicated steps necessary for that, you imbecile. I'll even provide you with a free courtesy hint: try Google.

As another free bonus to assist you you lazy pice of crap, I will outright GIVE you a link (real clear politics) that provides you with SOME of what the Sheriff said:. First a snippet, just for you:
Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik once again blames conservative rhetoric as the reasons for the attempted assassination of Rep. Gabby Giffords (AZ).

"The kind of rhetoric that flows from people like Rush Limbaugh, in my judgment, he's irresponsible; uses partial information, sometimes wrong information. Attacks people, angers them against government, angers them against elected officials and that kind of behavior, in my opinion, is without consequence and I think he's irresponsible," Sheriff Dupnik told ABC News.

That's from THIS link. It comes with a video to help you out even further. Get rid of all that messy "reading" stuff.

RealClearPolitics - Video - AZ Sheriff: Rush Limbaugh's "Irresponsible" Rhetoric Brings Violence Against Elected Officials

Even you cannot doubt that either of those morsels (the shit the Sheriff spewed or what Krugman vomited out) got prompt attention from the propaganda ministry we laughingly call our main stream media. It was literally all over the "news." News. :eusa_hand:

That only leaves my reference to one of the shooting victims. What he said, you lazy lying sack of liberal crap, was even provided for you by truthdoesn'tmattertoheratall in one of her endlessly whining braying jackass threads.

I think a good case for the extremes of liberalism is the fact that deranged lunatics like you are allowed access to computers and the internet in your padded cell.....

you are one sick MUFFA

Exactly, and what I've said all along. LIEability suggests I'm a liar and worse because I posted the exact same idea as you Meister (strange, huh) with a caution. The caution being we don't know if he was influenced by the language used by Gov. Palin and Rep. Bachmann and candidate Angle. The point being we don't know.
LIEability states he knows and offers no evidence but for one person who attended college with the shooter. A friend or an aquaintance is not likely to know everything about a person, especially a person a bit odd.

No, liar. You lie. That's why I called you a liar.

What I have maintained is that YOU don't know what motivated the shooter. Neither do I. The difference is, I don't pretend to know.

You attempt to switch the burden of proof because in addition to being a liar, you are also unequipped to handle the rules of logic.

You also do not post your alleged "thoughts" with any appreciable clarity.

It really isn't my fault that you are a liar, a scumbag inarticulate poseur and a douche.

As one example of you lying, you liar: you just claimed that I EVER said that I know why the murderer did what he did. I never said any such thing. Indeed, I said the opposite. (But, your ignorance notwithstanding, we do have some clues. You are too stupid to even grasp that.)

Why must you always lie, you lowlife scumbag stupid piece of shit?

Respectfully and civilly yours,

you pal,

and your moral and intellectual superior in every conceivable way,

Liability

Maybe you're not a liar, at least all the time. Maybe sometimes you're simply living in your own reality, one devoid of any resemblance to actual reality. If that is your situation you need more therapy than anger management.
Or maybe you're so fucked up in the head you can't admit you don't understand, that a concept not concrete escapes you, and reacting with anger is a sort of compensation.

I admit, I don't know and so I avoid any effort to diagnose you by consulting the DSM. Of course that leaves me to use words most Americans understand and can easily observe from your writings. While not a medical diagnosis, I believe it is a sound social sketech of your character: You LIEability are a self righteous and profane arrogant jerk.

No no, Fly Catcher. I am absolutely not a liar. That's your department. I am also living in the real world. That, clearly, is not part of your job description.

Your opinion about me remains quite totally irrelevant.

If you ever manage to post an actual fact as a component part of a logically valid syllogism, send up a flare. But so far, all you are is a whole lot of foul-smelling hot air and baseless self-aggrandizement. You are one of those numerous assholes who seems to believe that your vapid and usually baseless opinions and pronouncements somehow trump facts and logic. You are, as always, quite wrong in that "thinking."

You are a void. You are a worthless maggot. And that's an insult to maggots.

Please provide the exact quotes of what those two people said...I haven't seen anyone blame Rush, et al for the murders.

I already posted a link to the article in The New York Slimes wherein Krugman made his pathetic opinion known. It took me a few whole fucking seconds to locate it. I hold out a glimmer of hope that even you can replicate the complicated steps necessary for that, you imbecile. I'll even provide you with a free courtesy hint: try Google.

As another free bonus to assist you you lazy pice of crap, I will outright GIVE you a link (real clear politics) that provides you with SOME of what the Sheriff said:. First a snippet, just for you:
Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik once again blames conservative rhetoric as the reasons for the attempted assassination of Rep. Gabby Giffords (AZ).

"The kind of rhetoric that flows from people like Rush Limbaugh, in my judgment, he's irresponsible; uses partial information, sometimes wrong information. Attacks people, angers them against government, angers them against elected officials and that kind of behavior, in my opinion, is without consequence and I think he's irresponsible," Sheriff Dupnik told ABC News.

That's from THIS link. It comes with a video to help you out even further. Get rid of all that messy "reading" stuff.

RealClearPolitics - Video - AZ Sheriff: Rush Limbaugh's "Irresponsible" Rhetoric Brings Violence Against Elected Officials

Even you cannot doubt that either of those morsels (the shit the Sheriff spewed or what Krugman vomited out) got prompt attention from the propaganda ministry we laughingly call our main stream media. It was literally all over the "news." News. :eusa_hand:

That only leaves my reference to one of the shooting victims. What he said, you lazy lying sack of liberal crap, was even provided for you by truthdoesn'tmattertoheratall in one of her endlessly whining braying jackass threads.

I think a good case for the extremes of liberalism is the fact that deranged lunatics like you are allowed access to computers and the internet in your padded cell.....

you are one sick MUFFA

You are a dishonest pussy, ridikules.. So fuck off, you useless nitwit.

That dishonest scumbag, Raving Dishonesty, demanded proof of what the Sheriff and Krugman and one of the wounded survivors had said (as well as my contention that it got reported by the main stream media propagandists who pretend to be journalists), and I answered her fucking idiot lazy-ass question with references to such proof.

I can see why a dishonest liberal shit-stain like you would now object. Too bad. Eat shit. Learn to cope with reality, you pussy.

Last edited:
NYcarbineer t said:
So you've given examples of what should be common knowledge, i.e., that people commit assassinations for REASONS, often political reasons. People go on shooting sprees for reasons. People acquire reasons from their influences.

But apparently, the 800 lb. gorilla of an exception to that must be that it is categorically impossible for anyone to be influenced by the rightwing media to commit any unlawful act.

I don't say it is impossible. I am pointing out there is no relation between right wing rhetoric and the actions of this individual. So far as we know from people who know him, he never involved himself in it. I am protesting here the immediate assumption that he was a right wing loon, and that right wing violent imagery is somehow worse than left wing violent imagery.

Even if he were a fan of Rhandi Rhodes and did this, I would still think the idea of blaming Rhandi for it too much of a reach.

If you want to say x caused y, you have to show some relation between them. And you have to show that if z is very similar to X, only worse, how x is more of an influence than z, and how z was not the problem if X was.

We have had constant posts back and forth about left wing vs right wing violent imagery. Obama is a gold mine of this kind of stuff, with Rush it is a bit of a reach.

Now I have a new disgusting can of worms to open, but how is the relatively mild chatter of talks shows and politiicans compare with such things as Castle Wolfenstien? We do know from his friends that he loved this kind of game. Poeple have been protesting Wolfenstein for ages, and how do we know he was not taking his video game madness to the streets? Even so, millions have played the game, and so far as I know, this is the first one to do this. It still does not show a real connection.

Because Loughner was a busy poster on a message board, we can now see what his mind set was like, and what his concerns were.

Those of you who think you are experts about what went on in that heart of darkness should bring over quotes from him to prove your point. Bring over quotes over how he admired Rush or Hannity or whomever.

Last edited:
I think what the sheriff said is true. He did not, however, claim that Rush and company were responsible for the murders. And they aren't...but they do create an atmosphere of hatred that possibly influences the unbalanced. Case in point: Liarbility. A rabid, idiotic hate spewing ditto head.

Shoot em all and let Gaia sort em out? That's my divination of Crocksiepoo's desires at least. After all, we're allowed to be mind readers now. :rolleyes:
I want to hear one of them describe their final solution in their own words.

Oh, and only leftists can read minds. :lol:
No no... those are only the voices in their head.

And final solution. HAH! to coin a phrase eh?
Leftist thought tends toward final solutions.

No, liar. You lie. That's why I called you a liar.

What I have maintained is that YOU don't know what motivated the shooter. Neither do I. The difference is, I don't pretend to know.

You attempt to switch the burden of proof because in addition to being a liar, you are also unequipped to handle the rules of logic.

You also do not post your alleged "thoughts" with any appreciable clarity.

It really isn't my fault that you are a liar, a scumbag inarticulate poseur and a douche.

As one example of you lying, you liar: you just claimed that I EVER said that I know why the murderer did what he did. I never said any such thing. Indeed, I said the opposite. (But, your ignorance notwithstanding, we do have some clues. You are too stupid to even grasp that.)

Why must you always lie, you lowlife scumbag stupid piece of shit?

Respectfully and civilly yours,

you pal,

and your moral and intellectual superior in every conceivable way,

Liability

A most wonderful demonstration of why the American Citizen is now taking a hard look at what the Conservatives are saying in their rhetoric. And making harsh and accurate judgements about the mental condition of the kind of people that make this kind of statements.

the irony...

in their deranged brains they truly believe they can use the MOST vitriolic speech (which they do NOT CONSIDER "HATE SPEECH")
then they are the LOUDEST to WHINE about "LIBERAL HATE SPEECH"

they REFUSE to accept ANY CULPABILITY for conservative hate speech leading to violence
but they are the FIRST to denounce LIBERAL hate speech which they KNOW leads to violence....

they accuse their enemies of their own crimes....

truely a case can be made to prove that most cons are mentally ill

liability, willow, pale rider, davecon, lonestar....
so many...

all spouting the same hate
the same lies

truely sad that American politics is driven by people who are so HATEFILLED and practically insane
Pay no mind to that pos rep. Was supposed to be neg. I'll make up for it.

LIEability, if you so value logic, why resort to ad hominem attacks, profane and course language and avoid offering a logical argument on why you believe the shooter acted?
Even the lower order of animals can be conditioned to react to stimuli; suggesting the shooter acted solely because he is a "nut" ignores reality.
There are events, stimuli, which effect even the most severly mentally ill humans; since there is no evidence offered that Jared Loughner was deaf and sight imparied, one might believe there were other antecedent stimulation which lead to his deadly behavior, beyond his yet undiagnosed mental condition.

I think what the sheriff said is true. He did not, however, claim that Rush and company were responsible for the murders. And they aren't...but they do create an atmosphere of hatred that possibly influences the unbalanced. Case in point: Liarbility. A rabid, idiotic hate spewing ditto head.

liability is truely a hatefilled and dangerously deranged lunatic

I have no doubt that he would kill MANY liberals and democrats

or...
worse..
litigate them into gas chambers LEGALLY.....!

and just on this board there are so many other dangerously deranged hatefilled conservatives who OBVIOUSLY can't want to kill as many liberal sand democrats as they can

palerider
willow
divecon
diamondave
lonestar

How is the Rhetoric of Rush and Levin worse than that of Oberman, Rhodes and Obama himself. If Free speech is poisonous to the body politic, how is it that only right win free speech is so?

ANd now that we have Loughner's message board postings, can we actually demonstrate a connection between free speech and his illness?

you are one sick MUFFA

Proof positive... liberalism is indeed a mental disorder.

A most wonderful demonstration of why the American Citizen is now taking a hard look at what the Conservatives are saying in their rhetoric. And making harsh and accurate judgements about the mental condition of the kind of people that make this kind of statements.

the irony...

in their deranged brains they truly believe they can use the MOST vitriolic speech (which they do NOT CONSIDER "HATE SPEECH")

they REFUSE to accept ANY CULPABILITY for conservative hate speech leading to violence
but they are the FIRST to denounce LIBERAL hate speech which they KNOW leads to violence....

so many...

the same lies

truely sad that American politics is driven by people who are so HATEFILLED and practically insane

it must anger you no end that you can only NEG REP me and NOT actually kill me...

The only way Progressives have a shot at being decent people again will be through deprogramming, I just don't see any other way

See? Even when confronted with the fucking quote and video, you STILL can't admit a crystal clear established fact.

Raving dishonesty, you are beyond pathetic. You are simply incapable of being honest.

It's actually all pretty simple -- despite the urgent need of you dishonest liberals to distort reality. Loughner is responsible. Not Rush. Not Levin. Not right wing talk radio. Not incivility in general in political discourse.

Fuck, if assholes like you were ACTUALLY concerned with the latter prospect, YOU would start behaving and posting with more integrity and civility. But you never do and you won't. Why not? Because for hypocritical, cynical manipulative liars like you, it's far easier to point fingers than to walk the walk.

I'm not rabid and I'm not a dittohead, either. I do occasionally listen to Rush. He's entertaining and informative. I even listen to the libs on this Board and occasionally to the silly tripe libs spew on crap networks like MSLSD.

But I AM now more convinced than ever before that far too many of you libs are dishonest in the things you say; and I continue to object to the nature of the politics you libs espouse. You and your fellow polemicists are incapable of making a convincing argument in support of the agenda of modern American liberalism. And this may be part of why you love to try to shut down the voices of those who disagree with you.

Rabid-Dog.jpg
You didn't even read my post.

wrycatchter said:
So you've given examples of what should be common knowledge, i.e., that people commit assassinations for REASONS, often political reasons. People go on shooting sprees for reasons. People acquire reasons from their influences.

But apparently, the 800 lb. gorilla of an exception to that must be that it is categorically impossible for anyone to be influenced by the rightwing media to commit any unlawful act.

I don't say it is impossible. I am pointing out there is no relation between right wing rhetoric and the actions of this individual. So far as we know from people who know him, he never involved himself in it. I am protesting here the immediate assumption that he was a right wing loon, and that right wing violent imagery is somehow worse than left wing violent imagery.

Even if he were a fan of Rhandi Rhodes and did this, I would still think the idea of blaming Rhandi for it too much of a reach.

If you want to say x caused y, you have to show some relation between them. And you have to show that if z is very similar to X, only worse, how x is more of an influence than z, and how z was not the problem if X was.

We have had constant posts back and forth about left wing vs right wing violent imagery. Obama is a gold mine of this kind of stuff, with Rush it is a bit of a reach.

Now I have a new disgusting can of worms to open, but how is the relatively mild chatter of talks shows and politiicans compare with such things as Castle Wolfenstien? We do know from his friends that he loved this kind of game. Poeple have been protesting Wolfenstein for ages, and how do we know he was not taking his video game madness to the streets? Even so, millions have played the game, and so far as I know, this is the first one to do this. It still does not show a real connection.

Because Loughner was a busy poster on a message board, we can now see what his mind set was like, and what his concerns were.

Those of you who think you are experts about what went on in that heart of darkness should bring over quotes from him to prove your point. Bring over quotes over how he admired Rush or Hannity or whomever.

I don't recognize the quote as mine. My moniker is Wry Catcher. Please explain.

liability is truely a hatefilled and dangerously deranged lunatic

I have no doubt that he would kill MANY liberals and democrats

or...
worse..
litigate them into gas chambers LEGALLY.....!

and just on this board there are so many other dangerously deranged hatefilled conservatives who OBVIOUSLY can't want to kill as many liberal sand democrats as they can

palerider
willow
divecon
diamondave
lonestar
So what's your solution to the problem these dangerous conservatives present?

LIEability, if you so value logic, why resort to ad hominem attacks, profane and course language and avoid offering a logical argument on why you believe the shooter acted?
Even the lower order of animals can be conditioned to react to stimuli; suggesting the shooter acted solely because he is a "nut" ignores reality.
There are events, stimuli, which effect even the most severly mentally ill humans; since there is no evidence offered that Jared Loughner was deaf and sight imparied, one might believe there were other antecedent stimulation which lead to his deadly behavior, beyond his yet undiagnosed mental condition.

I value logic more than you do. That's obvious. I am not, however, afraid to use the spice of a little ad hominem to respond to a nasty piece of shit like you when you resort to it -- almost exclusively -- in your posts. Take that beam outta your own eye, hypocrite.

If you don't like it, you dishonest pussy, then just stop doing it.

The FACT (I know assholes like you HATE facts, but that's your problem, pussy) remains: You have exactly ZERO evidence that anything in the realm of conservative political discourse motivated Jared Loughner in ANY way.

Assholes like the Pima County Sheriff make irresponsible statements and the spineless main stream propaganda ministry dutifully "reports" his irrelevant musings as though they constituted "news." Newsflash: the mere unsupported musings of Sheriff Dipshit do NOT constitute actual news relative to the assassination attempt story. And since it's not actual news, I am content to suggest that the widespread dissemination of the irrelevant unsupported conjecture muttered by Sheriff Dipshit by the Lamestream Media seems to have another purpose behind it. You are free to disagree. I wouldn't expect anything else from someone as utterly un-objective as you.

Krugman and The NY Slimes put up his opinion piece. Krugman even acknowledged that he had no evidence to support his early conjecture, but the mere fact that he spewed it and did so in The Slimes -- itself -- came to be another widely reported "news" item. It's not news. It was, I believe, widely disseminated for OTHER reasons.

And even here on this Board many libs JUMPED on the chance to turn the discussion around to right wing "hate speech." Yeah yeah. When conservatives speak abrasively, it's a horrifying thing undermining our Republic. But when you libs do it, not a peep out of you. You do tend to be unmitigated hypocrites. You have your agenda.

So, yet again, I offer you one rejoinder: I reject YOUR call for "civility." Eat shit. If the day ever comes when YOU guys can actually demonstrate a consistent track record of BEING civil, you will have rounded an important corner. If that glorious day ever comes, you may begin to earn the right to ask for a civil reply to the things you say. But until then, when you start off a discussion with false (or at least unsupported) accusations and with a high degree of sanctimonious condemnation, you kinda LOSE the "right" to demand a civil response. Fuck you.

What you libs are doing (orchestrated and pretty fucking obvious) is demanding civility as a form of censorship. Your ideas suck dead donkey dick in hell. You don't like the withering rejoinders to your horrible ideas. You really hate the fact that, when organized, conservatives tend to win in the arena of politics. So, you try to invoke censorship in one form or another. Well, too bad, so sad. Your application is rejected.

Oh, and fuck yourself. I shouldn't forget to mention that. It's important. Really. Go fuck yourself.

With all due respect and civility,

your pal,

Liability

Last edited:
the irony...

so many...

the same lies

it must anger you no end that you can only NEG REP me and NOT actually kill me...
No. I'm neither angry nor violent. Where do you get a stupid idea like that? :confused:

Oh, yeah. You've been programmed. How sad that you're utterly incapable of independent thought.

The only way Progressives have a shot at being decent people again will be through deprogramming, I just don't see any other way

ha ha

round them up and send them to deprogramming camps....

my my

how NAZI of you

and if that doesn't work....what would you do next, frank....kill them?

(of course you would)

Forum List

Back