to reiterate one more time

Has it been libs or Cons that for the last two years have pontificated on '2nd Amendment solutions'? You fellows have been doing the extreme yap-yap for a couple of years now. Even though that insane bastard may not have been part of this, he acted in the manner that you people have been talking. And the American citizens are now looking at what you have been saying, and wondering if a few of you are not close to the edge.

Get used to it. You people have brought it on to yourselves.

Has it been libs or Cons that for the last two years have pontificated on '2nd Amendment solutions'? You fellows have been doing the extreme yap-yap for a couple of years now. Even though that insane bastard may not have been part of this, he acted in the manner that you people have been talking. And the American citizens are now looking at what you have been saying, and wondering if a few of you are not close to the edge.

:)) Only a moron would think that.

Reality is that there is no evidence as to why this guy went off on the shooting spree as of yet.
There is a lot of finger pointing as to why...with no evidence.

Exactly, and what I've said all along. LIEability suggests I'm a liar and worse because I posted the exact same idea as you Meister (strange, huh) with a caution. The caution being we don't know if he was influenced by the language used by Gov. Palin and Rep. Bachmann and candidate Angle. The point being we don't know.
LIEability states he knows and offers no evidence but for one person who attended college with the shooter. A friend or an aquaintance is not likely to know everything about a person, especially a person a bit odd.

No, liar. You lie. That's why I called you a liar.

What I have maintained is that YOU don't know what motivated the shooter. Neither do I. The difference is, I don't pretend to know.

You attempt to switch the burden of proof because in addition to being a liar, you are also unequipped to handle the rules of logic.

You also do not post your alleged "thoughts" with any appreciable clarity.

It really isn't my fault that you are a liar, a scumbag inarticulate poseur and a douche.

As one example of you lying, you liar: you just claimed that I EVER said that I know why the murderer did what he did. I never said any such thing. Indeed, I said the opposite. (But, your ignorance notwithstanding, we do have some clues. You are too stupid to even grasp that.)

Why must you always lie, you lowlife scumbag stupid piece of shit?

Respectfully and civilly yours,

you pal,

and your moral and intellectual superior in every conceivable way,

Liability

A most wonderful demonstration of why the American Citizen is now taking a hard look at what the Conservatives are saying in their rhetoric. And making harsh and accurate judgements about the mental condition of the kind of people that make this kind of statements.

Says the fool with Megadeath as an avatar.

Says the fool with Megadeath as an avatar.

Now you dont like good music as well?

Better get back on your meds, roxie. It's starting to show again.

Reality is that there is no evidence as to why this guy went off on the shooting spree as of yet.

Pretty much this.

We still barely know squat about all this.

Though I will say that when the political climate and rhetoric is to the point where it even may have helped push a lunatic completely over the edge thus all this finger pointing and defensive posturing it is time to reevaluate things.

Last edited:
Another apology for evil, the right has presented many, but none wipe away the tragic actions that the atmosphere of hatred of government caused in Arizona. Arizona itself is simply one part of the constant rhetoric that demonizes the other, to excuse this as the right does is to believe ideas grow out of nowhere, it is nothing more than a naive and childish excuse making. It refuses to accept responsibility for words that for two years have created the scene Keen describes so well.
Are any of you leftist morons EVER going to get around to proving Laughner was influenced by right-wing rhetoric?

So what's your solution? I'm tired of you leftists impotently bitching. What do you propose to do about all these dangerous right-wingers?

Man up, Rocks. Tell us what you would do if you had the power.

Last edited:
Rush has 20 million listeners. Loughner was not one of them.

Beck, Oberman, Hannity, Rhodes, Levin, Lykis, all have their followers. Loughner was not one of them

Nothing any of these people said (And I will note that in my very small sample of the words of Oberman and Rhodes, they are a lot more violent than anything I have heard from my very large samples of Beck, Levin or Rush) had any relation to Loughner. He was as ignorant of them and their ideas and arguments and style as he was of Logic, grammar, or Quantum mechanics.

Loughner went out and purchased a gun and used it enterely of his own volition. He was not compelled, coerced, or convinced by any of them. The only blame is his alone. The only action was his.

As a listener to Rush, I was one of the 20million who did not try and assassinate a congressmen last weekend. I was one of the millions of Beck listeners who did not shoot up a grocery store. I was one of the millions of readers of Michelle Malkin who didn't shoot anybody.

Blaming free speech of the totally unrelated actions of a loon from the fever swamps where the ideas of Marx and Hitler are seen as both valid on political entertainers who despise the various peculiar views of Loughner for short term points is dishonest and cowardly.

Congratulations on not killing anyone this week. Someone did, someone who purchased a gun and a large magazine - a magazine he could not have purchased had the Brady Bill remained law.
A gun he might not have been able to purchase had an effective background check been the law.
Of course you err when you state, " He was not compelled, coerced, or convinced by any of them"; them being conservative radio and TV personalites. You don't know that. The evidence I assume you will present as proof is hearsay and suspect. The 'friend' who made such a claim did not live with the shooter; he was not with him 24/7. Neither he nor you know what antecedents contributed to the horrific behavior of Jard Loughner. No one will ever know for sure.
Ah hah! See? It's the right wing's fault for not continuing to violate the constitution! They're to blame for this tragedy because they won't disarm the populace! They enabled him and share in his guilt!

Thank you for illustrating the OP's point.

So what's your solution? I'm tired of you leftists impotently bitching. What do you propose to do about all these dangerous right-wingers?

Shoot em all and let Gaia sort em out? That's my divination of Crocksiepoo's desires at least. After all, we're allowed to be mind readers now. :rolleyes:

Shoot em all and let Gaia sort em out? That's my divination of Crocksiepoo's desires at least. After all, we're allowed to be mind readers now. :rolleyes:
I want to hear one of them describe their final solution in their own words.

Oh, and only leftists can read minds. :lol:

No Conservative Speech Allowed

No Conservative books allowed

That's why New York lit the empire state building up in red. yep.

I know that many of you cons are hate filled, ignorant, VERY STUPID and have extremely deficient comprehension skills......

which is why you accuse the sheriff of blaming CONSERVATIVE VITRIOL

when
in reality (don't worry....I know you can't deal with reality)
he blamed VITRIOL/hate speech on BOTH SIDES!

NOBODY is saying they want to BAN CONSERVATIVE BOOKS
(you cynical conservative-puke gasbag blowhard hypocritical conservaroid)

they are MERELY REQUESTING that we ALL tone down the HATE SPEECH

for example....instead of calling liberals NAZI SCUM
and recommending that we BEAT THEM WITH CLUBS
or proudly displaying our HUNTING PERMITS for LIBERALS (no limits)
or asking on fox news..."why don't we just shoot the liberals"
or ann coulter saying her greatest regret about 9/11 is that the terrorists didn't kill everyone at the new york times
or ann coulter wanting to give rat poison to judges she considers too-liberal
or glenn beck musing about kililng michael moore
or rush limbaugh saying "leave ONLY SOME LIBERALS left alive"
and "we should beat them with clubs"
or chuck norris reminding liberals and democrats that he and his militia friends are WELL ARMED and READY TO KILL

perhaps it would be more civil to say
"liberals, our American brethren, are misguided in their attempts to spend more of our money on welfare and we need to vote them out of office"

instead of saying "liberal pukes, liberal gas bags, DemoNAZIS, liberal SCUM"
(most of which is NOT true and is merely DEMONIZING , VILIFYING and IRRATIONALLY DERANGED HATE SPEECH)
wouldn't it be better if you said "I disagree with our friends, the liberals..
I respect their right to believe as they wish but I will endeavor to oppose them at the ballot box and in friendly debate....."

Now

I know that it is MUCH MORE FUN for "deranged hate filled ignorant scumbag nazi bastards" like yourself to repeatedly call liberals;

the ENEMIES OF GOD
the ENEMIES OF FREEDOM
the ENEMIES of AMERICA
TERRORIST LOVERS
CHRISTIAN HATERS
SCUMBAGS
NAZIS
and
DERANGED HATEFILLED IGNORANT NAZI SCUMBAGS

I know it is much more fun for you to remind them of how much you REALLY HATE THEM

to remind them that YOU HAVE GUNS and YOU CAN'T WAIT TO USE THEM
(which should NEVER be misrepresented as hate speech or an endorsement of violence...right?)

but it doesn't reflect well on America when deranged hate filled scumbags (on both sides) continue to escalate the hate speech and vitriol to new heights of depravity

l

I want to hear one of them describe their final solution in their own words.

Oh, and only leftists can read minds. :lol:
No no... those are only the voices in their head.

And final solution. HAH! to coin a phrase eh?

Rush has 20 million listeners. Loughner was not one of them.

Beck, Oberman, Hannity, Rhodes, Levin, Lykis, all have their followers. Loughner was not one of them

Nothing any of these people said (And I will note that in my very small sample of the words of Oberman and Rhodes, they are a lot more violent than anything I have heard from my very large samples of Beck, Levin or Rush) had any relation to Loughner. He was as ignorant of them and their ideas and arguments and style as he was of Logic, grammar, or Quantum mechanics.

Loughner went out and purchased a gun and used it enterely of his own volition. He was not compelled, coerced, or convinced by any of them. The only blame is his alone. The only action was his.

As a listener to Rush, I was one of the 20million who did not try and assassinate a congressmen last weekend. I was one of the millions of Beck listeners who did not shoot up a grocery store. I was one of the millions of readers of Michelle Malkin who didn't shoot anybody.

Blaming free speech of the totally unrelated actions of a loon from the fever swamps where the ideas of Marx and Hitler are seen as both valid on political entertainers who despise the various peculiar views of Loughner for short term points is dishonest and cowardly.

Congratulations on not killing anyone this week. Someone did, someone who purchased a gun and a large magazine - a magazine he could not have purchased had the Brady Bill remained law.
A gun he might not have been able to purchase had an effective background check been the law.
Of course you err when you state, " He was not compelled, coerced, or convinced by any of them"; them being conservative radio and TV personalites. You don't know that. The evidence I assume you will present as proof is hearsay and suspect. The 'friend' who made such a claim did not live with the shooter; he was not with him 24/7. Neither he nor you know what antecedents contributed to the horrific behavior of Jard Loughner. No one will ever know for sure.

so not knowing means smear anyone the media feels like smearing based on....what we will never know?

Exactly, and what I've said all along. LIEability suggests I'm a liar and worse because I posted the exact same idea as you Meister (strange, huh) with a caution. The caution being we don't know if he was influenced by the language used by Gov. Palin and Rep. Bachmann and candidate Angle. The point being we don't know.
LIEability states he knows and offers no evidence but for one person who attended college with the shooter. A friend or an aquaintance is not likely to know everything about a person, especially a person a bit odd.

What I have maintained is that YOU don't know what motivated the shooter. Neither do I. The difference is, I don't pretend to know.

You attempt to switch the burden of proof because in addition to being a liar, you are also unequipped to handle the rules of logic.

It really isn't my fault that you are a liar, a scumbag inarticulate poseur and a douche.

As one example of you lying, you liar: you just claimed that I EVER said that I know why the murderer did what he did. I never said any such thing. Indeed, I said the opposite. (But, your ignorance notwithstanding, we do have some clues. You are too stupid to even grasp that.) YOU STATED THE SHOOTER WAS NOT INFLUENCED BY RW RHETORIC. YET YOU ARGUE YOU DO NOT KNOWING WHY HE DID THE SHOOTING; IT IS A LOGICAL INFERENCE TO SUGGEST YOU CLAIM TO KNOW WHAT DIDN'T INFLUENCE HIM; AND BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION NO ONE KNOWS WHAT DID OR DIDN'T INFLUENCE HIM. Why must you always lie, you lowlife scumbag stupid piece of shit?

you pal,

Liability

Maybe you're not a liar, at least all the time. Maybe sometimes you're simply living in your own reality, one devoid of any resemblance to actual reality. If that is your situation you need more therapy than anger management.
Or maybe you're so fucked up in the head you can't admit you don't understand, that a concept not concrete escapes you, and reacting with anger is a sort of compensation.

I admit, I don't know and so I avoid any effort to diagnose you by consulting the DSM. Of course that leaves me to use words most Americans understand and can easily observe from your writings. While not a medical diagnosis, I believe it is a sound social sketech of your character: You LIEability are a self righteous and profane arrogant jerk.

Last edited:
So no one blamed them. Got it. Just another thread using victims as tools.

Raving Dishonesty cannot post at all without relying on her massive supply of lies.

Yes, shithead. Krugman blamed right-wing discourse. That stupid joke of a Sheriff did, too. Now, we even see one of the victims trying that baseless ploy. And a great deal of the scumbag liberal propaganda ministry main stream media couldn't contain themselves from dutifully reporting the baseless speculation as though it somehow constituted actual "news."

If you were bound by honesty, you filthy rag, you'd never post again.
Please provide the exact quotes of what those two people said...I haven't seen anyone blame Rush, et al for the murders.

Damn are you lazy. Sheeee-it. Lazy and dishonest.

I already posted a link to the article in The New York Slimes wherein Krugman made his pathetic opinion known. It took me a few whole fucking seconds to locate it. I hold out a glimmer of hope that even you can replicate the complicated steps necessary for that, you imbecile. I'll even provide you with a free courtesy hint: try Google.

As another free bonus to assist you you lazy pice of crap, I will outright GIVE you a link (real clear politics) that provides you with SOME of what the Sheriff said:. First a snippet, just for you:
Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik once again blames conservative rhetoric as the reasons for the attempted assassination of Rep. Gabby Giffords (AZ).

"The kind of rhetoric that flows from people like Rush Limbaugh, in my judgment, he's irresponsible; uses partial information, sometimes wrong information. Attacks people, angers them against government, angers them against elected officials and that kind of behavior, in my opinion, is without consequence and I think he's irresponsible," Sheriff Dupnik told ABC News.

That's from THIS link. It comes with a video to help you out even further. Get rid of all that messy "reading" stuff.

RealClearPolitics - Video - AZ Sheriff: Rush Limbaugh's "Irresponsible" Rhetoric Brings Violence Against Elected Officials

Even you cannot doubt that either of those morsels (the shit the Sheriff spewed or what Krugman vomited out) got prompt attention from the propaganda ministry we laughingly call our main stream media. It was literally all over the "news." News. :eusa_hand:

That only leaves my reference to one of the shooting victims. What he said, you lazy lying sack of liberal crap, was even provided for you by truthdoesn'tmattertoheratall in one of her endlessly whining braying jackass threads.

As one example of you lying, you liar: you just claimed that I EVER said that I know why the murderer did what he did. I never said any such thing. Indeed, I said the opposite. (But, your ignorance notwithstanding, we do have some clues. You are too stupid to even grasp that.)

Why must you always lie, you lowlife scumbag stupid piece of shit?

you pal,

Liability

A most wonderful demonstration of why the American Citizen is now taking a hard look at what the Conservatives are saying in their rhetoric. And making harsh and accurate judgements about the mental condition of the kind of people that make this kind of statements.

the irony...

in their deranged brains they truly believe they can use the MOST vitriolic speech (which they do NOT CONSIDER "HATE SPEECH")
then they are the LOUDEST to WHINE about "LIBERAL HATE SPEECH"

they REFUSE to accept ANY CULPABILITY for conservative hate speech leading to violence
but they are the FIRST to denounce LIBERAL hate speech which they KNOW leads to violence....

they accuse their enemies of their own crimes....

truely a case can be made to prove that most cons are mentally ill

liability, willow, pale rider, davecon, lonestar....
so many...

all spouting the same hate
the same lies

truely sad that American politics is driven by people who are so HATEFILLED and practically insane

Forum List

Back