to reiterate one more time

And what you just posted is exactly what you pretend to criticize me for.

You are a liar and a hypocrite. You have no integrity.

If your worthless life depended on it, you could not post a reasonable syllogism in support of any important topic and premise that logic on supported facts.

But hurry back again, Fly Catcher, and vent your spleen a bit more. Maybe you can find a couple of other mindless liberal clacquers to give you a high five or two for your angry rhetoric despite your transparent pretense.

LOL

you are one amazingly deranged moron...

I've seen YOUR posts

you ALWAYS post the most vicious insults and personal attacks on the people you percieve to be "liberal"

(and your deranged hatefilled conservative friends high five you wit htheir thanks for your uncivil hate speech.....)

as has been evident for a long time...
cons accuse their enemies of their own crimes.....

truely...... cons have defective brains....

There's no need for you to post to simply reconfirm that which we all already realize about you. You have no ability to reply to the substance of a critique. You are able to resort only to your pathetic version of ad hominem.

When you guys demonstrate a consistent and true inclination to BE civil, I will only then start to give any additional consideration to your braying demands that you be accorded civility. You are transparently dishonest in the meanwhile.

actually

up until very recently I was the model of civility on this board

I absolutely refused to insult or mock even the most MORONIC, HATEFILLED, IGNORANT scumbag conservatives on this board....

even you....certainly one of the most foulmouthed, ignorant scumbags I have ever run across....(although, with so many hatefilled ignorant, foulmouthed and deranged conservatives to choose from it's hard to pick an actual winner)

up until this month I NEVER told you what I REALLY thought of you........

But I've decided to join in the fun....

after all
why should only conservatives have all the fun mocking, degrading, insulting, lying, belittling....?

but
I'm going to stop now

I am no longer going to indulge in the conservative practice of insulting, mocking, ridiculing and demonizing my opponents....

no matter how much fun it is

LOL

I've seen YOUR posts

you ALWAYS post the most vicious insults and personal attacks on the people you percieve to be "liberal"

(and your deranged hatefilled conservative friends high five you wit htheir thanks for your uncivil hate speech.....)

There's no need for you to post to simply reconfirm that which we all already realize about you. You have no ability to reply to the substance of a critique. You are able to resort only to your pathetic version of ad hominem.

When you guys demonstrate a consistent and true inclination to BE civil, I will only then start to give any additional consideration to your braying demands that you be accorded civility. You are transparently dishonest in the meanwhile.

actually

I absolutely refused to insult or mock even the most MORONIC, HATEFILLED, IGNORANT scumbag conservatives on this board....

even you....certainly one of the most foulmouthed, ignorant scumbags I have ever run across....(although, with so many hatefilled ignorant, foulmouthed and deranged conservatives to choose from it's hard to pick an actual winner)

after all
why should only conservatives have all the fun mocking, degrading, insulting, lying, belittling....?

but
I'm going to stop now

I am no longer going to indulge in the conservative practice of insulting, mocking, ridiculing and demonizing my opponents....

I wonder how much of LIEability's posts are hyperbole and how much are fixed false beliefs that are resistant to reason or confrontation with actual facts; a paranoid delusion to be succinct.

Last edited:
ya'll progressive. liberal dimwit democrats have got yourselves a huge PR problem. and you did it all to yourselves.. dig dig dig and dig some more. it's gonna take ya a long time to splain away your hatred.. you own it.

ya'll progressive. liberal dimwit democrats have got yourselves a huge PR problem. and you did it all to yourselves.. dig dig dig and dig some more. it's gonna take ya a long time to splain away your hatred.. you own it.

And speaking of delusional, look who pops up. Afternoon Willow, how's tricks?

actually

after all

but
I'm going to stop now

I wonder how much of LIEability's posts are hyperbole and how much are fixed false beliefs that are resistant to reason or confrontation with actual facts; a paranoid delusion to be succinct.

I have spoken somewhat roughly, but I have also spoken truthfully. This is why you can't grasp it. Honesty and truth are utterly alien concepts to you Fly Cather.

My beliefs are fixed. But they are not "false." That would be the silly crap you cling to.

You have never been able to rebut anything I've said. You come no closer than to engage in your always ineffectual ad hominems and your pointless criticisms over my "style." You avoid topicality and substance like the plague.

There is a reason for that. You lack the basic ability to articulate a coherent set of political/philosophical beliefs much less rationally apply them to the factual problems of our day and age.

You don't even realize that people see right through you, Fly Catcher. But they do. I know. People have made it clear. You are just too dense to grasp the readily apparent. :lol:

And speaking of delusional, look who pops up. Afternoon Willow, how's tricks?

I don't do tricks. You need some magic though I'll grant you that.

LOL

I've seen YOUR posts

actually

after all

but
I'm going to stop now

:lol:

You don't grasp that you just blathered on and on about how pathetically weak you are.

In any event, you have never been anything close to a model of civility.

And you are also woefully ignorant and dim witted. I am not hate-filled at all. I detest the false claims and the insidious nature of modern American "liberalism." I find the glaring hypocrisy and the rank dishonesty of the left to be odious. You are a pretty good example of that.

But since you are such a simple-minded little tool, you are unable to distinguish between dismissive language and the "emotions" that lay underneath. I find you (for example) to be a contemptible little hypocrite. But I don't hate you at all. I pity you. I mock you.

It's more than you deserve. But I couldn't be bothered to work up enough energy to hate you. You don't matter that much. I think it is (and you are) kind of sad. I'd love to penetrate your thick skull with any glimmer of reason, logic, coherence. But you remain impervious to such things. :lol: While I must pity you, and I do, I cannot help but find you funny in an unintended way and for pathetic reasons. But, there you are. Funny. :lol:

Rush has 20 million listeners. Loughner was not one of them.

Beck, Oberman, Hannity, Rhodes, Levin, Lykis, all have their followers. Loughner was not one of them

How the hell do you know what shows Loughner did or did not watch?

Your premise is a lie.

Rush has 20 million listeners. Loughner was not one of them.

Beck, Oberman, Hannity, Rhodes, Levin, Lykis, all have their followers. Loughner was not one of them

How the hell do you know what shows Loughner did or did not watch?

Your premise is a lie.

Wrong, Quicks Draw McGraw.

Loughner had friends who have shared what he didn't watch or listen to. At most, therefore, you might say that what his friends said is not necessarily fully accurate or complete. But to say that what Baruch Menachem posted is a "lie" is stupid of you.

There IS evidence suggesting that Loughner was not a listener to political talk radio (conservative or otherwise) or a viewer of conservative television programming.

Speaking of emotional, you are one of the few on this board that comes across as as overly-emotional as your hero Rush, Liarbility.:lol:

Speaking of emotional, you are one of the few on this board that comes across as as overly-emotional as your hero Rush, Liarbility.:lol:

Ah, more pearls of dumb from the ever-ignorant troll bitch, Raving Stupidity.

I don't "come across" as overly-emotional. That's just the mis-perception of you and a few other very weak-minded biddies.

And, stupid, you got another thing wrong. Rush is not my hero. I occasionally get to listen to him. I find him intelligent, entertaining and informative. He doesn't strike me as getting particularly emotional at all. He toys with liberal dufus asshats like you, and laughs his ass off when you get yourself into a tizzy over his humor.

Mark Levin is more my cup of tea.

Levin sails miles over your pathetic pinhead, too, of course, and at light speed.

Thanks for trying, pinhead. Hurry back.

LOL. You are so like the punks who express their manhood from the cage in the back seat of a patrol car. For someone who claims to value reason it is readily apparent you're controlled by your emotions as this most recent post suggests.
In all seriousness, I suggest you find a therapist. For by taking the anger which controls you out into the street, you put yourself and others at risk.
I hope you're not a gun owner, for sometimes anger is self directed and the risk is to others and yourself.
Get help.

I can tell you're sincere because you've criticized rikules for the same thing.

Oh, wait...

actually

after all

but
I'm going to stop now

I have spoken somewhat roughly, but I have also spoken truthfully. This is why you can't grasp it. Honesty and truth are utterly alien concepts to you Fly Cather.

My beliefs are fixed. But they are not "false." That would be the silly crap you cling to.

You have never been able to rebut anything I've said. You come no closer than to engage in your always ineffectual ad hominems and your pointless criticisms over my "style." You avoid topicality and substance like the plague.

There is a reason for that. You lack the basic ability to articulate a coherent set of political/philosophical beliefs much less rationally apply them to the factual problems of our day and age.

You don't even realize that people see right through you, Fly Catcher. But they do. I know. People have made it clear. You are just too dense to grasp the readily apparent. :lol:

Did you manage to get to anything at all of substance on this thread, or just displaying the troll role you do so well?

The far left is flailingly desperate to connect Laughner with right-wing rhetoric.

So far, the only proof they have is "We really really really really want it to be true!!" They've convinced themselves (because they're quite gullible), but nobody else is buying it.

sure

I use the same words that you and willow and liability and lonestar and palerider use.....

what's the problem?

do only deranged right wing hatefilled scumsucking sissyboy conservative morons have the right to free speech?
Oh, no. I want the whole nation to hear your opinions. :lol:

How you doing Dave? Make any substantial posts today, impart any wisdom or luminosity?

LOL. You are so like the punks who express their manhood from the cage in the back seat of a patrol car. For someone who claims to value reason it is readily apparent you're controlled by your emotions as this most recent post suggests.
In all seriousness, I suggest you find a therapist. For by taking the anger which controls you out into the street, you put yourself and others at risk.
I hope you're not a gun owner, for sometimes anger is self directed and the risk is to others and yourself.
Get help.

I can tell you're sincere because you've criticized rikules for the same thing.

Oh, wait...

He doesn't have to.

look, daveman...you stupid nit wit (good lord just how fkn stupid are you?)

here are the rules for team play....

players on one team can say the worst possbible things (regardless of how untrue) about the OTHER team

players on the same team do NOT have to chastise each other for rude, unciviled remarks nomatter how untrue

(you stupid piece of conservative sh-t)
That means that liability can say terrible things (which he did)
and YOU do NOT have to chastise him for it (which you NEVER did)

get it? you stupid moron......

in fact....

deranged hatefilled scumbags on YOUR side can say terrible things about the OTHER side and YOU can defend it!

which you do....

because you are a hatefilled ignorant scumbag (NOT hate speech....OPINION!)

now stop whining like the ignorant sissyboy you so obviously are and just play the game

Last edited:
sure

I use the same words that you and willow and liability and lonestar and palerider use.....

what's the problem?

do only deranged right wing hatefilled scumsucking sissyboy conservative morons have the right to free speech?
Oh, no. I want the whole nation to hear your opinions. :lol:

How you doing Dave? Make any substantial posts today, impart any wisdom or luminosity?

he'd have to go to a chinese restaurant and steal some cookies in order to impart any wisdom.

He has GOT to be one the stupidest posters on this board....

on the other hand......there are so many conservatives to choose from.....

we hate you because you hate us....

do you feel the need to explain away YOUR hatred?

or...are you yet another conservative who is SO STUPID he doesn't believe he engages in hate speech?

The far left is flailingly desperate to connect Laughner with right-wing rhetoric.

So far, the only proof they have is "We really really really really want it to be true!!" They've convinced themselves (because they're quite gullible), but nobody else is buying it.

IT's true that most people don't buy it but that doesn't mean that there is no connection.

in this particular case there may be no connection but certainly people who study the effects of hate speech can draw connections between hate speech and violence

even someone as stupid as you will understand the connection between hitlers hate speech and the atrocities committed by people NOT NAMED HITLER during WWII

hitler, in fact, didn't kill anyone...

he merely said things like;

liberals are the ENEMY of America (...ooops...I mean....germany)
and
liberals are trying to DESTROY America! (ooops...I mean germany)

drawing the cross hairs on his enemies.....

can I assume that you think hitler was just as innocent of hatecrimes/atrocities as limbaugh and palin are?

if some wacked out leftwinger, acting on his own, shot a conservative would you say "there is no connection between liberal hate speech and this act of violence!"?

of COURSE you wouldn't

we both know you would be whining about "liberal hate speech leading to violence"

Forum List

Back