Thug LSU Player Ruins NCAA Championship Game By Taunting Other Team

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Moments after winning the national title on Sunday, LSU's Angel Reese had a message for Caitlin Clark. She didn't use her words. She let her hands do the talking. As the Iowa star walked off the court, Reese looked in her direction and waved her hands in front of her own face. She then pointed to her ring finger. The ring finger gesture was clear. She'd just earned some new jewelry. The hand wave? It's a take on a WWE taunt popularized by wrestler John Cenathat's accompanied by the phrase "You can't see me." In fact, Clark employed it just last week as Iowa beat Hailey Van Lith and Louisville in the Elite Eight. She did so after hitting her sixth 3-pointer of the game. Cena took notice and appreciated the homage — and Clark's game."

Clark isn't just a great player; she is one of the best players to have ever played the sport. She was the best player on the court that night and she will definitely be a first round pick for the WNBA. Unfortunately, she and her team fell short to LSU and their team of vicious thugs. Thugs like Angel Reese who taunted Clark and brought shame to her family and to the game of basketball. She has also brought shame to an otherwise great coach in Coach Mulkey as this is her 3rd or 4th national championship. Taunting is poor sportsmanship and obviously this Angel Reese woman was not raised right.

I know there are some people who will bring up that Angel was only taunting the other player using that player's own taunting antics, but the difference is -- when Clark did it, it was tasteful and she was just playing to the crowd and showing off her spunk and competitiveness....Kinda like how Larry Bird would trash talk on the court, it was all good-natured and it was Bird getting inside of the heads of his opponents. However, what Angel did was just thug behavior and the NCAA should strip LSU of their title and award it to the true winners. The team who had parents who raised them right.

So many young black women are so angry today.... they have hatred in their hearts....
I think they should stop them from playing the sport until they are more civil.....

When the other player taunted, she did it with more class.....like telling a player to shut up because they were down by 15 pts.....that is class.....not what this thug did

It's cultural in sports to do some taunting for a long time. It seems the NFL might have cracked down on this some. It's really up the rules committee in college sports they can call technical fouls for taunting more often and it will have an impact.

It's cultural in sports to do some taunting for a long time. It seems the NFL might have cracked down on this some. It's really up the rules committee in college sports they can call technical fouls for taunting more often and it will have an impact.
In the NFL that would have drawn a flag and a twenty yards penalty for taunting... and it would haver followed the player into the next season retroactively with fines or games missed....

"Moments after winning the national title on Sunday, LSU's Angel Reese had a message for Caitlin Clark. She didn't use her words. She let her hands do the talking. As the Iowa star walked off the court, Reese looked in her direction and waved her hands in front of her own face. She then pointed to her ring finger. The ring finger gesture was clear. She'd just earned some new jewelry. The hand wave? It's a take on a WWE taunt popularized by wrestler John Cenathat's accompanied by the phrase "You can't see me." In fact, Clark employed it just last week as Iowa beat Hailey Van Lith and Louisville in the Elite Eight. She did so after hitting her sixth 3-pointer of the game. Cena took notice and appreciated the homage — and Clark's game."

Clark isn't just a great player; she is one of the best players to have ever played the sport. She was the best player on the court that night and she will definitely be a first round pick for the WNBA. Unfortunately, she and her team fell short to LSU and their team of vicious thugs. Thugs like Angel Reese who taunted Clark and brought shame to her family and to the game of basketball. She has also brought shame to an otherwise great coach in Coach Mulkey as this is her 3rd or 4th national championship. Taunting is poor sportsmanship and obviously this Angel Reese woman was not raised right.

I know there are some people who will bring up that Angel was only taunting the other player using that player's own taunting antics, but the difference is -- when Clark did it, it was tasteful and she was just playing to the crowd and showing off her spunk and competitiveness....Kinda like how Larry Bird would trash talk on the court, it was all good-natured and it was Bird getting inside of the heads of his opponents. However, what Angel did was just thug behavior and the NCAA should strip LSU of their title and award it to the true winners. The team who had parents who raised them right.

This is why I stopped watching the NBA.

I just think it shows a lack of class. It also presents a terrible example for young girls who look up to Angel Reese. That is your moment, you just won the NCAA championship and you are going to seek out an opponent and do Na Nee Na Nee Na Na in her face? WTF? :dunno:

People care what happens in womens' college basketball? Since when?
Since when some folks in media could find something in it to play victim about...
I mean, we could just call em bald headed hoes again I guess....for the lulz

It’s uncalled for but jeez non competitive lib loons having a Pearl clutch meltdown over the spoils of victory

I don't think she ruined it, it was a little classless...but whatever...the big issue I had was the refs Ting up the Iowa coach for being on the floor, while paying not mind to the LSU coach walking all over it,

Looks like your fellow DemoKKKrats are in full agreement with you! As always.

So many young black women are so angry today.... they have hatred in their hearts....
actually she did it to a white woman, named Clark for Iowa...who had been doing that hand shake thing to other teams....https://www.foxnews.com/sports/wwe-legend-john-cena-approves-iowas-caitlin-clark-you-cant-see-me-taunt-historic-win-over-louisville

Clark taunted her opponents with Cena’s classic "You can’t see me" gesture after making her sixth three-pointer of the night on Sunday.

Since when some folks in media could find something in it to play victim about...
I mean, we could just call em bald headed hoes again I guess....for the lulz
It seems forced on people. Especially when they are charged for all of this.

Forum List

Back