Is Our Current FLOTUS The Most Racist First Lady Ever?

Didn't give it much thought...in the aftermath though, I am disgusted at how the Dembot DA undermined the rule of law, to prosecute those kids and leaked horrible misleading information. Seems to be a tread though with Demafascist.

You obviously don't care, since you are still on the Demklan plantation and instead attack those that reacted to what we thought were honest lawyers in the demklan DA...some of us woke up after that...others, like youself still can't get off the cotton line
You mean the Dem DA that Trump has lumped praises on. Trump took out newspaper and magazines ads calling for the Death penalty for these young teenagers and the coward still claims they are guilty. It's amazing how you don't notice racism from Republicans and you try to flip it to Democrats.

You mean the Dem DA that Trump has lumped praises on. Trump took out newspaper and magazines ads calling for the Death penalty for these young teenagers and the coward still claims they are guilty. It's amazing how you don't notice racism from Republicans and you try to flip it to Democrats.
Yep. Trump wised up after that and left the demaklan party....sadly you didn't.

Sorry Trump is the same racist POS he ha always been, I don't give a damn which party he is in.

Yet you voted for this guy...

1680730094553.png

Sorry Trump is the same racist POS he ha always been, I don't give a damn which party he is in.
you can keep deflecting all you want, to protect your demklan masters in the White House, but this is about them...and how they treated my sister

you can keep deflecting all you want, to protect your demklan masters in the White House, but this is about them...and how they treated my sister
Dem masters, no one in the WH has anything to do with Trump's racist antics. Please tell me why he won't admit that he was wrong when it came to these 5 young black teenagers? Why?

Dem masters, no one in the WH has anything to do with Trump's racist antics. Please tell me why he won't admit that he was wrong when it came to these 5 young black teenagers? Why?
trump has nothing to dow right rhe topic and your racist masters you are deflecting from

trump has nothing g to do with this topic

Iowa's coach told the Bidens to piss off, also.

The hard-playing women of college basketball don't need no stinkin' participation trophies from Joe Biden. They need Joe, or someone with a backbone, to keep men from invading their locker room and their first string.

Forum List

Back