New Video Shows Gun-Grabbing Twink David Hogg Enjoying an Afternoon at the GUN Range Shooting Off GUNS

Yes I shoot guns. Yes my family owns guns. Yes I believe we need stronger gun laws. Contrary to what the NRA wants you to believe, it is possible for all three to be true.

Looks like the NRA meme that the left wants to ban all guns is a hoax.

They just want stronger laws.

Being for Background checks and against AR 15 is not the same as being against all guns, which he and others are not, which continue to be the lie Republicans and gun NUTS keep attempting to spread.

GUN NUTS want AR 15, Tanks, and any and all kind of military weapons they could get their hands on. Not for sport. Not for fun. Because these weapons are NOT for fun and sport.

David Hogg went thought the hell that many children continue to go through. Being assaulted with weapons, by people who should not be having them, be they handguns, or AR 15.

Say YES to background checks.
Say NO to selling the kind of weapons like AR 15 to civilians.

Be a real Man. That is what real, sane people want in order to end the insanity that continues to make the NRA and gun manufacturers rich and powerful.

And then do NOT complain if it happens to a neighborhood or people near you.

Being for Background checks and against AR 15 is not the same as being against all guns, which he and others are not, which continue to be the lie Republicans and gun NUTS keep attempting to spread.

GUN NUTS want AR 15, Tanks, and any and all kind of military weapons they could get their hands on. Not for sport. Not for fun. Because these weapons are NOT for fun and sport.

David Hogg went thought the hell that many children continue to go through. Being assaulted with weapons, by people who should not be having them, be they handguns, or AR 15.

Be a real Man. That is what real, sane people want in order to end the insanity that continues to make the NRA and gun manufacturers rich and powerful.

The little shit wasn't even at school when it happened

Good grief

I say no to more gun control.

Gun control doesn't actually solve any problems with shootings. Surely you know that right? Because people and our society is the problem, guns or access to guns are not.

35 years ago when I was school there wasn't shootings, that's not that long ago.

My dad and uncle used to go hunting in Colorado and just took their guns right on the plane and the stewardess put them in a closet up front for them.

My uncle used to mail off a check and get a gun shipped to him.

My dad bought his first pistol at a hardware store for like 28 dollars with no paperwork.

I owned an AR-15 and a sks when I was 12 with no problems.

The only thing that's changed since before shootings were a thing is our society. That's what you should want to fix. Just banning or putting gun more gun control out there isn't an answer, it's just working around the real problem.

What do you want more. 1 more gun control? Or 2 to not need more gun control?

Number 2 means shootings aren't a problem anymore and you don't need more gun control, just like how it used to be. Even if you vanished every gun in America right now all the crazies and nutballs would still be here. But if you vanish all the crazies and nutballs then you don't need gun control.

Gun control doesn't solve anything because the problem isn't guns, its people. Your parents can attest to that, you can to if your old enough. Gun control is something people say when they can't or won't look deeper at the problem and they want a quick and easy kneejerk solution.

So I say no to gun control, and I say yes to taking our society back a few decades to when things were safer and people were of better quality.

I say no to more gun control.

Gun control doesn't actually solve any problems with shootings. Surely you know that right? Because people and our society is the problem, guns or access to guns are not.

35 years ago when I was school there wasn't shootings, that's not that long ago.

My dad and uncle used to go hunting in Colorado and just took their guns right on the plane and the stewardess put them in a closet up front for them.

My uncle used to mail off a check and get a gun shipped to him.

My dad bought his first pistol at a hardware store for like 28 dollars with no paperwork.

I owned an AR-15 and a sks when I was 12 with no problems.

The only thing that's changed since before shootings were a thing is our society. That's what you should want to fix. Just banning or putting gun more gun control out there isn't an answer, it's just working around the real problem.

What do you want more. 1 more gun control? Or 2 to not need more gun control?

Number 2 means shootings aren't a problem anymore and you don't need more gun control, just like how it used to be. Even if you vanished every gun in America right now all the crazies and nutballs would still be here. But if you vanish all the crazies and nutballs then you don't need gun control.

Gun control doesn't solve anything because the problem isn't guns, its people. Your parents can attest to that, you can to if your old enough. Gun control is something people say when they can't or won't look deeper at the problem and they want a quick and easy kneejerk solution.

So I say no to gun control, and I say yes to taking our society back a few decades to when things were safer and people were of better quality.
Totally delusional.

Love guns more than one can love any human life.

I don't accept opinions from a 108 lb faggot that couldn't defend itself from an irate 3rd grader.

The only thing keeping that skinny twink from being backhanded into a different time zone is the implausibility of doing it digitally.

beta hogg.jpg

I own quite a few AR and AK rifles for no other reason than they are fun to shoot (the AKs also have historical significance). Why do you think you are qualified to make such an overly broad and stupid statement like that? I love how anti gun people opine on something they do not know shit about. Dumbass. 🤡

I own quite a few AR and AK rifles for no other reason than they are fun to shoot (the AKs also have historical significance). Why do you think you are qualified to make such an overly broad and stupid statement like that? I love how anti gun people opine on something they do not know shit about. Dumbass. 🤡
Before AR 15 was allowed, did you not have fun shooting with other guns? You have not lost the fun of shooting with other guns.

So, if AR 15, which do horrible damage when shot against humans and especially against small children, are ever banned.......especially for those reasons.....

Why in the world should you miss them if there are so many other guns less destructive than that one?

I am sure that with time, you would not be missing it as much as you say you would miss it if you had to give them up.

I hope someday you will give that rifle up all by yourself, without the need to see via photos what bullets coming out of those rifles do to small children.

Seriously, something for you to think about.

Before AR 15 was allowed, did you not have fun shooting with other guns? You have not lost the fun of shooting with other guns.

So, if AR 15, which do horrible damage when shot against humans and especially against small children, are ever banned.......especially for those reasons.....

Why in the world should you miss them if there are so many other guns less destructive than that one?

I am sure that with time, you would not be missing it as much as you say you would miss it if you had to give them up.

I hope someday you will give that rifle up all by yourself, without the need to see via photos what bullets coming out of those rifles do to small children.

Seriously, something for you to think about.
You are such a dumsbass. I hope you do not live in America.

You are such a dumsbass. I hope you do not live in America.
One would hope that you loved life. Aren't some people saying that they are pro life.

But when it comes to stopping truly unnecessary murders like the ones which have happened about 131 times just this year.......background checks and banning a weapon which destroys one's body is out of question.

One would hope that you loved life. Aren't some people saying that they are pro life.

But when it comes to stopping truly unnecessary murders like the ones which have happened about 131 times just this year.......background checks and banning a weapon which destroys one's body is out of question.
You do know that the so-called "assault rifles" only account for like 3% or less of all gun violence in America, right?

You do know that the so-called "assault rifles" only account for like 3% or less of all gun violence in America, right?
AR 15 still causes the most deaths in seconds. Nothing to be proud about, but gives one the chance to think about the necessity of such a weapon being in the hands of any civilians.

Get your fascist hands off my civil rights.

Forum List

Back