Is Our Current FLOTUS The Most Racist First Lady Ever?

"LSU star Angel Reese called a suggestion from first lady Jill Biden that they might invite both LSU and Iowa’s women’s basketball teams to the White House “a joke” on Monday. Speaking on Monday, Biden congratulated both teams on their performance in Sunday’s national championship game, as well as specifically highlighting Iowa’s sportsmanship. “So I know we’ll have the champions come to the White House, we always do. So, we hope LSU will come but, you know, I’m going to tell Joe [Biden] I think Iowa should come, too, because they played such a good game.” It is traditional for the national champions to be invited to the White House, but not for the runners-up.

Reese tweeted a link to the story which included Biden’s comments, calling it “A JOKE” along with three rolling-on-floor-laughing emojis. In a comment on an Instagram post which included Reese’s tweet, the recently crowned NCAA champion said: “WE NOT COMING. period.” ESPN host Stephen A. Smith echoed Reese’s sentiment, “That is a bad suggestion. Runner-ups don’t get invited to the White House. Why are we trying to change it now? I completely agree with you, Angel.” Rep. Troy Carter, a Louisiana Democrat, chimed in, agreeing with Reese. “LSU’s Women’s Basketball is the indisputable winner of the 2023 NCAA Championship and should enjoy this historic victory singularly.” Reese’s teammate Alexis Morris asked if they could celebrate elsewhere, specifically at a former first lady’s house. “Michelle OBAMA can we (LSU NATIONAL CHAMPS) come celebrate our win at your house?” Reese replied to Morris’ tweet saying: “THAT’S THE TWEET.”

I wouldn't go to the WH either if they are going to invite the losers as well - why should they? And do you think if Iowa had won that game, the First Lady would be insisting that LSU get invited? Hell no....This is just the Bidens revealing their utter hatred for blacks again. The First Lady was pissed that those thug blacks beat the mostly white and pure Iowa Hawkeyes -- and as a slap in the face to those darkies; she decides to invite the team they beat to the White House. What kind of participation award bullshit is this?

This is going to be a bigger issue for the Biden admin than they realize -- many blacks are now vowing to not vote for him in 2024, citing that this latest display of racism is their last straw. This is a prime opportunity for the GOP to win those voters over if they are smart. This is a prime opportunity to highlight to the blacks that this current First Lady and this entire administration is the most racist admin in the history of this country...
We all know that Biden is a flaming racist, so it's not a large jump to believe Jill is a well. "If you don't vote for me ... you ain't black." He's a poster child for racism.

"LSU star Angel Reese called a suggestion from first lady Jill Biden that they might invite both LSU and Iowa’s women’s basketball teams to the White House “a joke” on Monday. Speaking on Monday, Biden congratulated both teams on their performance in Sunday’s national championship game, as well as specifically highlighting Iowa’s sportsmanship. “So I know we’ll have the champions come to the White House, we always do. So, we hope LSU will come but, you know, I’m going to tell Joe [Biden] I think Iowa should come, too, because they played such a good game.” It is traditional for the national champions to be invited to the White House, but not for the runners-up.

Reese tweeted a link to the story which included Biden’s comments, calling it “A JOKE” along with three rolling-on-floor-laughing emojis. In a comment on an Instagram post which included Reese’s tweet, the recently crowned NCAA champion said: “WE NOT COMING. period.” ESPN host Stephen A. Smith echoed Reese’s sentiment, “That is a bad suggestion. Runner-ups don’t get invited to the White House. Why are we trying to change it now? I completely agree with you, Angel.” Rep. Troy Carter, a Louisiana Democrat, chimed in, agreeing with Reese. “LSU’s Women’s Basketball is the indisputable winner of the 2023 NCAA Championship and should enjoy this historic victory singularly.” Reese’s teammate Alexis Morris asked if they could celebrate elsewhere, specifically at a former first lady’s house. “Michelle OBAMA can we (LSU NATIONAL CHAMPS) come celebrate our win at your house?” Reese replied to Morris’ tweet saying: “THAT’S THE TWEET.”

I wouldn't go to the WH either if they are going to invite the losers as well - why should they? And do you think if Iowa had won that game, the First Lady would be insisting that LSU get invited? Hell no....This is just the Bidens revealing their utter hatred for blacks again. The First Lady was pissed that those thug blacks beat the mostly white and pure Iowa Hawkeyes -- and as a slap in the face to those darkies; she decides to invite the team they beat to the White House. What kind of participation award bullshit is this?

This is going to be a bigger issue for the Biden admin than they realize -- many blacks are now vowing to not vote for him in 2024, citing that this latest display of racism is their last straw. This is a prime opportunity for the GOP to win those voters over if they are smart. This is a prime opportunity to highlight to the blacks that this current First Lady and this entire administration is the most racist admin in the history of this country...

Nope, Michael is.

I agree with the girl, Angel Reese.
"Everyone gets a trophy".
Jill can go to Iowa City if she wants to.

Players expect a certain amount of trash talk during the game, part of the game.

After the game is decided, not so much.

And especially not a personal attack. For some reason Reese made it personal. I wonder why?

:eusa_whistle:
Why was it ok for the white girl to Trash talk and taunt.

It was during the game and not directed towards a certain player.

Reese made it personal for some reason, following the Iowa player around and mocking her. Even called her a "HO".
Except, that is not the only time she trash talked....she also told a player to shut up because their team was down by 15 pts.....trash talking is part of the game WHEN EVERYONE DOES IT -- it doesn't suddenly become nefarious just because the scary black woman did it...

Larry Bird was one of the biggest trash talkers in NBA history...and when he did it, folks like you called him "competitive" -- he was playing 3D chess and getting his opponent's head....
And let's not forget when Brady trash talked a player during the Super Bowl -- don't recall you folks trying to play tone police then.....so please spare us the faux outrage

Except, that is not the only time she trash talked....she also told a player to shut up because their team was down by 15 pts.....trash talking is part of the game WHEN EVERYONE DOES IT -- it doesn't suddenly become nefarious just because the scary black woman did it...

Larry Bird was one of the biggest trash talkers in NBA history...and when he did it, folks like you called him "competitive" -- he was playing 3D chess and getting his opponent's head....so please spare us the faux outrage

Like I stated earlier, during the game trash talk is expected. Not after.

Except, that is not the only time she trash talked....she also told a player to shut up because their team was down by 15 pts.....trash talking is part of the game WHEN EVERYONE DOES IT

Also, it sounds like the other team was doing it if they were told to "shut up".

Also, it sounds like the other team was doing it if they were told to "shut up".
The other team was not doing it......but keep on trying to defend this bullshit....
Funny how you folks will ally with a "liberal" when the target is black folks.

Why would they need to shut up if they weren't talking?

And, which liberal have I sided with?
The other player was celebrating a score by their team...

She was telling that player to shut up because they were still down by 15...

Keep on trying to defend this dumb shit...

People trash talk before a game, during a game, after the game.... that is how it has always been

Nope, since Trump.
Well, I will at least it's a step in the right direction that you have come to terms with the fact that your Plantation Boss Joey Xiden is racist.....and in your mind, the biggest

I'll just leave it at that...

Forum List

Back