Is Our Current FLOTUS The Most Racist First Lady Ever?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"LSU star Angel Reese called a suggestion from first lady Jill Biden that they might invite both LSU and Iowa’s women’s basketball teams to the White House “a joke” on Monday. Speaking on Monday, Biden congratulated both teams on their performance in Sunday’s national championship game, as well as specifically highlighting Iowa’s sportsmanship. “So I know we’ll have the champions come to the White House, we always do. So, we hope LSU will come but, you know, I’m going to tell Joe [Biden] I think Iowa should come, too, because they played such a good game.” It is traditional for the national champions to be invited to the White House, but not for the runners-up.

Reese tweeted a link to the story which included Biden’s comments, calling it “A JOKE” along with three rolling-on-floor-laughing emojis. In a comment on an Instagram post which included Reese’s tweet, the recently crowned NCAA champion said: “WE NOT COMING. period.” ESPN host Stephen A. Smith echoed Reese’s sentiment, “That is a bad suggestion. Runner-ups don’t get invited to the White House. Why are we trying to change it now? I completely agree with you, Angel.” Rep. Troy Carter, a Louisiana Democrat, chimed in, agreeing with Reese. “LSU’s Women’s Basketball is the indisputable winner of the 2023 NCAA Championship and should enjoy this historic victory singularly.” Reese’s teammate Alexis Morris asked if they could celebrate elsewhere, specifically at a former first lady’s house. “Michelle OBAMA can we (LSU NATIONAL CHAMPS) come celebrate our win at your house?” Reese replied to Morris’ tweet saying: “THAT’S THE TWEET.”

I wouldn't go to the WH either if they are going to invite the losers as well - why should they? And do you think if Iowa had won that game, the First Lady would be insisting that LSU get invited? Hell no....This is just the Bidens revealing their utter hatred for blacks again. The First Lady was pissed that those thug blacks beat the mostly white and pure Iowa Hawkeyes -- and as a slap in the face to those darkies; she decides to invite the team they beat to the White House. What kind of participation award bullshit is this?

This is going to be a bigger issue for the Biden admin than they realize -- many blacks are now vowing to not vote for him in 2024, citing that this latest display of racism is their last straw. This is a prime opportunity for the GOP to win those voters over if they are smart. This is a prime opportunity to highlight to the blacks that this current First Lady and this entire administration is the most racist admin in the history of this country...

"LSU star Angel Reese called a suggestion from first lady Jill Biden that they might invite both LSU and Iowa’s women’s basketball teams to the White House “a joke” on Monday. Speaking on Monday, Biden congratulated both teams on their performance in Sunday’s national championship game, as well as specifically highlighting Iowa’s sportsmanship. “So I know we’ll have the champions come to the White House, we always do. So, we hope LSU will come but, you know, I’m going to tell Joe [Biden] I think Iowa should come, too, because they played such a good game.” It is traditional for the national champions to be invited to the White House, but not for the runners-up.

Reese tweeted a link to the story which included Biden’s comments, calling it “A JOKE” along with three rolling-on-floor-laughing emojis. In a comment on an Instagram post which included Reese’s tweet, the recently crowned NCAA champion said: “WE NOT COMING. period.” ESPN host Stephen A. Smith echoed Reese’s sentiment, “That is a bad suggestion. Runner-ups don’t get invited to the White House. Why are we trying to change it now? I completely agree with you, Angel.” Rep. Troy Carter, a Louisiana Democrat, chimed in, agreeing with Reese. “LSU’s Women’s Basketball is the indisputable winner of the 2023 NCAA Championship and should enjoy this historic victory singularly.” Reese’s teammate Alexis Morris asked if they could celebrate elsewhere, specifically at a former first lady’s house. “Michelle OBAMA can we (LSU NATIONAL CHAMPS) come celebrate our win at your house?” Reese replied to Morris’ tweet saying: “THAT’S THE TWEET.”

I wouldn't go to the WH either if they are going to invite the losers as well - why should they? And do you think if Iowa had won that game, the First Lady would be insisting that LSU get invited? Hell no....This is just the Bidens revealing their utter hatred for blacks again. The First Lady was pissed that those thug blacks beat the mostly white and pure Iowa Hawkeyes -- and as a slap in the face to those darkies; she decides to invite the team they beat to the White House. What kind of participation award bullshit is this?

This is going to be a bigger issue for the Biden admin than they realize -- many blacks are now vowing to not vote for him in 2024, citing that this latest display of racism is their last straw. This is a prime opportunity for the GOP to win those voters over if they are smart. This is a prime opportunity to highlight to the blacks that this current First Lady and this entire administration is the most racist admin in the history of this country...
I don't know...i doubt she's the most racist EVER....but she certainly married to one of the most racist Presidents since the other Dem hero Woodrow Wilson

I don't know...i doubt she's the most racist EVER....but she certainly married to one of the most racist Presidents since the other Dem hero Woodrow Wilson
Seriously....who was more racist than her?

Woodrow Wilson's wife wasn't more racist.....you should do your research on Dr. Jill....she is connected to at least 2 or 3 white nationalist terror cells.

'I'm going to tell Joe to i vite Iowa, too.They played such a good game.'

Her comments came more across to me as reflective of the 'everyone gets a trophy' mentality more than 'racist'.

'I'm going to tell Joe to i vite Iowa, too.They played such a good game.'

Her comments came more across to me as reflective of the 'everyone gets a trophy' mentality more than 'racist'.
She is a racist...she wouldn't have said any of this if Iowa won...she is upset that a bunch of thug darkies beat Iowa...and she is disrespecting their accomplishment

Seriously....who was more racist than her?

Woodrow Wilson's wife wasn't more racist.....you should do your research on Dr. Jill....she is connected to at least 2 or 3 white nationalist terror cells.
I don’t know, I havent studied all the first ladies throughout history…i am making an assumption that she’s not the most EVER

She is a racist...she wouldn't have said any of this if Iowa won...she is upset that a bunch of thug darkies beat Iowa...and she is disrespecting their accomplishment

They disrespected their own accomplishment by not being on the court for the National Anthem and celebrating the way they did.

If lefties weren't talking about race, what would they be talking about? :rolleyes:

Reese had a nice tourney. Surprised she could get up and down the court with those giant fake eyelashes and fake hair weighing her down. Very impressive.

They disrespected their own accomplishment by not being on the court for the National Anthem and celebrating the way they did.

If lefties weren't talking about race, what would they be talking about? :rolleyes:
They were on the court when it mattered.....which is why they won.....

But I am glad you support Biden in her racist disrespect of the LSU players....that usually brings you folks together when all else fails...

They were on the court when it mattered.....which is why they won.....

But I am glad you support Biden in her racist disrespect of the LSU players....that usually brings you folks together when all else fails...

I don't support *bidens on anything. That's all on you lefties.

We've been trying to tell you for years the *bidens and democrats are the party of racism.

Yes, calling Hispanics "breakfast tacos" is pretty fucking racist. I'm sure you cheered. I know most of your fellow DemoKKKrats did, too.

Reese following the Iowa player around the court and mocking her the way she did, and calling her a "HO".

You mean like that other player did after her team beat SC the game before?

Did you whine about the white girl doing it?

You mean like that other player did after her team beat SC the game before?

Did you whine about the white girl doing it?

It was during the game, and it wasn't SC, it was Louisville. And she didn't direct it at a certain player.

She also didn't call any player a "HO". If she did, the "woke" establishment would have lost their minds.

It was during the game, and it wasn't SC, it was Louisville. And she didn't direct it at a certain player.

She also didn't call any player a "HO". If she did, the "woke" establishment would have lost their minds.

Yes, it was during the game and it was the player Clark from Iowa as they were beating SC in the final 4.

Yes, it was during the game and it was the player Clark from Iowa as they were beating SC in the final 4.

Players expect a certain amount of trash talk during the game, part of the game.

After the game is decided, not so much.

And especially not a personal attack. For some reason Reese made it personal. I wonder why?

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back