Is Our Current FLOTUS The Most Racist First Lady Ever?

The other player was celebrating a score by their team...

And talking trash.

She was telling that player to shut up because they were still down by 15...

Keep on trying to defend this dumb shit...

What's the difference between me defending Iowa player and you defending the other player?

People trash talk before a game, during a game, after the game.... that is how it has always been

And other people debate who, what, where, and when it is appropriate.....that is also the way it has always been.

Watch ESPN sometime and see the whole sports world react.

"LSU star Angel Reese called a suggestion from first lady Jill Biden that they might invite both LSU and Iowa’s women’s basketball teams to the White House “a joke” on Monday. Speaking on Monday, Biden congratulated both teams on their performance in Sunday’s national championship game, as well as specifically highlighting Iowa’s sportsmanship. “So I know we’ll have the champions come to the White House, we always do. So, we hope LSU will come but, you know, I’m going to tell Joe [Biden] I think Iowa should come, too, because they played such a good game.” It is traditional for the national champions to be invited to the White House, but not for the runners-up.

Reese tweeted a link to the story which included Biden’s comments, calling it “A JOKE” along with three rolling-on-floor-laughing emojis. In a comment on an Instagram post which included Reese’s tweet, the recently crowned NCAA champion said: “WE NOT COMING. period.” ESPN host Stephen A. Smith echoed Reese’s sentiment, “That is a bad suggestion. Runner-ups don’t get invited to the White House. Why are we trying to change it now? I completely agree with you, Angel.” Rep. Troy Carter, a Louisiana Democrat, chimed in, agreeing with Reese. “LSU’s Women’s Basketball is the indisputable winner of the 2023 NCAA Championship and should enjoy this historic victory singularly.” Reese’s teammate Alexis Morris asked if they could celebrate elsewhere, specifically at a former first lady’s house. “Michelle OBAMA can we (LSU NATIONAL CHAMPS) come celebrate our win at your house?” Reese replied to Morris’ tweet saying: “THAT’S THE TWEET.”

I wouldn't go to the WH either if they are going to invite the losers as well - why should they? And do you think if Iowa had won that game, the First Lady would be insisting that LSU get invited? Hell no....This is just the Bidens revealing their utter hatred for blacks again. The First Lady was pissed that those thug blacks beat the mostly white and pure Iowa Hawkeyes -- and as a slap in the face to those darkies; she decides to invite the team they beat to the White House. What kind of participation award bullshit is this?

This is going to be a bigger issue for the Biden admin than they realize -- many blacks are now vowing to not vote for him in 2024, citing that this latest display of racism is their last straw. This is a prime opportunity for the GOP to win those voters over if they are smart. This is a prime opportunity to highlight to the blacks that this current First Lady and this entire administration is the most racist admin in the history of this country...

You ain't black!

Well, I will at least it's a step in the right direction that you have come to terms with the fact that your Plantation Boss Joey Xiden is racist.....and in your mind, the biggest

I'll just leave it at that...
See Trump Humper that is the difference between you and I, I don't be up Biden's ass like you have your head stuffed up Trump's. See black folks were not in love with Biden, we just wanted to see Trump gone.

It was a playoff game watched by almost nobody except some sexist dykes and the girls' parents and granmas. Nobody cares.

See Trump Humper that is the difference between you and I, I don't be up Biden's ass like you have your head stuffed up Trump's. See black folks were not in love with Biden, we just wanted to see Trump gone.
you don’t speak for all
black folks…sad that xiden got in your head and makes you think african americans are diverse

you don’t speak for all
black folks…sad that xiden got in your head and makes you think african americans are diverse
What % of black folks voted for Biden? That pretty much speaks for itself, how don't have to speak for all black folks. There are only a few coons running around like you.

And talking trash.

What's the difference between me defending Iowa player and you defending the other player?

And other people debate who, what, where, and when it is appropriate.....that is also the way it has always been.

Watch ESPN sometime and see the whole sports world react.
and most of the time when people "debate it" - it is the black athlete they are demonizing and trying to tone police.....

This has been the case going all the way back to Ali.....really before him, we can go back to Jack Johnson.....these men were demonized in their day for so-called "trash talking" .....time and time again, anytime a black athlete trash talked - the "media" would clutch their pearls and demonize.....if a white athlete trash talked - the "media" would celebrate that person's spunk and competitiveness...this shit isn't new....

What % of black folks voted for Biden? That pretty much speaks for itself, how don't have to speak for all black folks. There are only a few coons running around like you.
Joe is honkie personified. He feels more at home with the Eurocrats, WEF and Globalist elites. He is protected at many levels. Tha tis why he is so confident. A racist and bigot to the core and so is the FLOTUS..

and most of the time when people "debate it" - it is the black athlete they are demonizing and trying to tone police.....

It's usually split, with some defending and some criticizing.

The way it's always been, that's why it's called a debate. You know, opposing sides.

Tell me Struth what you thought about Trump's campaign against the Central Park 5.
Didn't give it much thought...in the aftermath though, I am disgusted at how the Dembot DA undermined the rule of law, to prosecute those kids and leaked horrible misleading information. Seems to be a tread though with Demafascist.

You obviously don't care, since you are still on the Demklan plantation and instead attack those that reacted to what we thought were honest lawyers in the demklan DA...some of us woke up after that...others, like youself still can't get off the cotton line

Forum List

Back