Thug LSU Player Ruins NCAA Championship Game By Taunting Other Team

Nappy headed hoes Biff. Now wig and weave hair hatted hooligans.
Yes just another excuse to go on a racist rant. Of course you had no problem with the white woman making hand gestures in a previous game.

Yes just another excuse to go on a racist rant. Of course you had no problem with the white woman making hand gestures in a previous game.
John Cena created it so if a black does it's cultural appropriation, stay in your lane.

I think its cute how this women's sports thing is being talked about as if it is equal to men's sports.

actually she did it to a white woman, named Clark for Iowa...who had been doing that hand shake thing to other teams....https://www.foxnews.com/sports/wwe-legend-john-cena-approves-iowas-caitlin-clark-you-cant-see-me-taunt-historic-win-over-louisville

Clark taunted her opponents with Cena’s classic "You can’t see me" gesture after making her sixth three-pointer of the night on Sunday.
What handshake thing?... did she follow a player around the court and shove her hand in front of their face?....
I've never seen Clark do that....

Its not enough to win anymore... they want to rub their opponents face in it....

Sort of like Clark did when Iowa beat SC and not one person said a word about it...but a black girl does it and it is now the end of the fucking world

Sort of like Clark did when Iowa beat SC and not one person said a word about it...but a black girl does it and it is now the end of the fucking world
You can't compare the two acts... I never saw Clark with her hand in someone's face following a player around the court taunting them personally....

You can't compare the two acts... I never saw Clark with her hand in someone's face following a player around the court taunting them personally....

Because you did not watch the game between Iowa and SC.

"Moments after winning the national title on Sunday, LSU's Angel Reese had a message for Caitlin Clark. She didn't use her words. She let her hands do the talking. As the Iowa star walked off the court, Reese looked in her direction and waved her hands in front of her own face. She then pointed to her ring finger. The ring finger gesture was clear. She'd just earned some new jewelry. The hand wave? It's a take on a WWE taunt popularized by wrestler John Cenathat's accompanied by the phrase "You can't see me." In fact, Clark employed it just last week as Iowa beat Hailey Van Lith and Louisville in the Elite Eight. She did so after hitting her sixth 3-pointer of the game. Cena took notice and appreciated the homage — and Clark's game."

Clark isn't just a great player; she is one of the best players to have ever played the sport. She was the best player on the court that night and she will definitely be a first round pick for the WNBA. Unfortunately, she and her team fell short to LSU and their team of vicious thugs. Thugs like Angel Reese who taunted Clark and brought shame to her family and to the game of basketball. She has also brought shame to an otherwise great coach in Coach Mulkey as this is her 3rd or 4th national championship. Taunting is poor sportsmanship and obviously this Angel Reese woman was not raised right.

I know there are some people who will bring up that Angel was only taunting the other player using that player's own taunting antics, but the difference is -- when Clark did it, it was tasteful and she was just playing to the crowd and showing off her spunk and competitiveness....Kinda like how Larry Bird would trash talk on the court, it was all good-natured and it was Bird getting inside of the heads of his opponents. However, what Angel did was just thug behavior and the NCAA should strip LSU of their title and award it to the true winners. The team who had parents who raised them right.

Clark was doing the same thing in the game against South Carolina. Karma is hell.

Forum List

Back