Thread for Zionists who Deny the Existence of the Palestinian Christians and Muslims

That's why you never learn anything. It shows in your posts.

People who have things to teach would be able to respond to the substance of my comments. They would be able to dissect and interpret the videos they post and comment on relevant material. They would not be limited to lame one-liners.

We are currently discussing this specific question: A State which seeks to preserve and self-determine a specific cultural or ethnic group on their territory of origin, ancestry and history has consistently been proven to be a legitimate form of State development and formation.

Put up or shut up. In your own words.
OK, but legally Palestine is a state. Politically it is not.

It is just the opposite for Israel.
When was Palestine a state, legally, politically or ANYTHING?!
You need to read up on your history. Palestine became a successor state to the Turkish Empire upon the signing of the Treat of Lausanne.
Back to the Treaty that never was.
When the hell are you going to grow up?

Your usual deflection from the issues.

Your usual retreat to inventing a history that conforms to your delusions and misconceptions.
So, what makes Israel a legitimate, not merely a political, state?

You do know the above has been addressed for you multiple times, right?

I see you abandoned your spamming this thread with your silly "country of Arab-islamist'istan", nonsense just as you have abandoned it before when you realized your position is indefensible.

Why do you feel a need to spam multiple threads with the same nonsense when that nonsensical position crashes into the ground in flames?
Not so. Nobody has ever proven my premise to be false.
You don't even have a premise for it to be false. Blurting out insane claims does not consitute a "premise".
Perhaps you could answer the question.

I didn't think so.

Your usual retreat to inventing a history that conforms to your delusions and misconceptions.

I see you abandoned your spamming this thread with your silly "country of Arab-islamist'istan", nonsense just as you have abandoned it before when you realized your position is indefensible.

Why do you feel a need to spam multiple threads with the same nonsense when that nonsensical position crashes into the ground in flames?
You don't even have a premise for it to be false. Blurting out insane claims does not consitute a "premise".

I didn't think so.

Perhaps because for others not afflicted with your ignorance, there is a thread dedicated to addressing your confusion on this and other issues.

How is it this still leaves you so befuddled?

That's why you never learn anything. It shows in your posts.

People who have things to teach would be able to respond to the substance of my comments. They would be able to dissect and interpret the videos they post and comment on relevant material. They would not be limited to lame one-liners.

We are currently discussing this specific question: A State which seeks to preserve and self-determine a specific cultural or ethnic group on their territory of origin, ancestry and history has consistently been proven to be a legitimate form of State development and formation.

Put up or shut up. In your own words.
OK, but legally Palestine is a state. Politically it is not.

It is just the opposite for Israel.
When was Palestine a state, legally, politically or ANYTHING?!
You need to read up on your history. Palestine became a successor state to the Turkish Empire upon the signing of the Treat of Lausanne.
Back to the Treaty that never was.
When the hell are you going to grow up?
Not so. It was the Treaty of Sevres that was never ratified. A similar treaty, the Treaty of Lausanne, was later signed and ratified.

I didn't think so.

Perhaps because for others not afflicted with your ignorance, there is a thread dedicated to addressing your confusion on this and other issues.

There is and the same questions are ducked there also.

They aren't exactly teaching history to these people.

What history? Your invented history that has Moslems in your invented "country of Pal'istan" even before the invention of Islamism?

That's a fascinating bit of islamo-history. Moslems existed before Moslems existed.

The stuff you learn from the comatose.

I didn't think so.

There is and the same questions are ducked there also.

Nice dodge.

What history? Your invented history that has Moslems in your invented "country of Pal'istan" even before the invention of Islamism?

That's a fascinating bit of islamo-history. Moslems existed before Moslems existed.

Stop trying to learn from your comatose and maybe, just maybe you will be able to wrap the few brain cells of yours that apparently still fire around these simple, basic and obvious facts.

1) Europeans moved to Palestine in just the last century.
2) There were Palestinian people who lived there, both Christian and Muslim .

See how easy that was? Neither of those simple points are even disputed.

We call this easily verifiable historical fact. Try it sometime; it's pretty cool.

Stop trying to learn from your comatose and maybe, just maybe you will be able to wrap the few brain cells of yours that apparently still fire around these simple, basic and obvious facts.

We call this easily verifiable historical fact. Try it sometime; it's pretty cool.

It is not at all surprising how you chose to redefine, edit and change your babbling after you were corrected for your glaringly incompetent claim.

Which was: "Actually it's you terrorist ass kissers that deny the presence of Muslims in Palestine over the last two thousand years."

To which I responded:

"Awkward.

Islam was invented less than 1,400 years ago, Mr. Muhammud Bumpkin.

Math is not a priority at your madrassah so I'm glad to lend an assist.

Muslims didn't exist two thousand years ago because Islamism had not yet been invented.

Your homework for tonight is to plot a reverse timeline on graph paper. Tell us what you find..... and then stop slamming your forehead on the mat.

You may eventually emerge from your coma."

So tell us then, how did muhammedans exist in your invented "country of Pal'istan" two thousand years ago when muhammedan'ism was only invented 1,400 years ago?

You're claiming tat muhammedans existed before muhammedans existed?

Fascinating. "Islamo-reasoning" at its most profoundly confused.

It is not at all surprising how you chose to redefine, edit and change your babbling after you were corrected for your glaringly incompetent claim.

Which was: "Actually it's you terrorist ass kissers that deny the presence of Muslims in Palestine over the last two thousand years."

To which I responded:

"Awkward.

Muslims didn't exist two thousand years ago because Islamism had not yet been invented.

Your homework for tonight is to plot a reverse timeline on graph paper. Tell us what you find..... and then stop slamming your forehead on the mat.

So tell us then, how did muhammedans exist in your invented "country of Pal'istan" two thousand years ago when muhammedan'ism was only invented 1,400 years ago?

The fact that you are unable to wrap the few brain cells of yours that apparently still fire around these simple, basic and obvious facts does not change these simple facts.

See how easy that was? Neither of those simple points are even disputed.You, yourself do not dispute them, yet remain befuddled which is quite a mystery.

Again now, We call this easily verifiable historical fact. Try it sometime; it's pretty cool. It really is, sweety.

To which I responded:

"Awkward.

The fact that you are unable to wrap the few brain cells of yours that apparently still fire around these simple, basic and obvious facts does not change these simple facts.

See how easy that was? Neither of those simple points are even disputed.You, yourself do not dispute them, yet remain befuddled which is quite a mystery.

Again now, We call this easily verifiable historical fact. Try it sometime; it's pretty cool. It really is, sweety.

To which I responded:

"Awkward.

To which I responded:

"Awkward.

To which I responded:

"Awkward.

Spamming your cut and pastes tirelessly and multiple times does not change these obvious facts:

2) There were Palestinian people who lived there, both Christian and Muslim.

1) Jews moved (returned) to Palestine in the last century. Others also moved to Palestine in the last century.
2) There were a people who lived there, Christian, Muslim and Jew.
3) Before there were Christian Romans and Muslim Arabs there were Jewish Jews.

Surely you are not going to dispute that, now, are you?

To which I responded:

"Awkward.

To which I responded:

"Awkward.

Spamming your cut and pastes tirelessly and multiple times does not change these obvious facts:

2) There were Palestinian people who lived there, both Christian and Muslim.

Your sloppy editing and altering of your claim is still awaiting a response.

Your claim was: "Actually it's you terrorist ass kissers that deny the presence of Muslims in Palestine over the last two thousand years."

How did muhammedans exist before muhammedans existed?

You need to focus on your koranology studies.

Here's a pop quiz. When was Islam invented?

1) Jews moved (returned) to Palestine in the last century. Others also moved to Palestine in the last century.

It matters not whether they call themselves Jews or not. They are European. They are not returning unless they go back to Europe.

It matters not whether they call themselves Jews or not. They are European. They are not returning unless they go back to Europe.

That's an odd evaluation. Are we to agree that muhammedans have an entitlement to your invented "country of Pal'istan" because muhammedans were in Pal'istan even before muhammedans existed?

"They" (the Egyptians, Syrians and Lebanese masquerading as "Pal'istanians") are not returning unless they go back to Egypt, Syria and Lebanon.

To which I responded:

"Awkward.

To which I responded:

"Awkward.

Good point. Did Native Americans not exist before it was America?

To which I responded:

"Awkward.

To which I responded:

"Awkward.

Good point. Did Native Americans not exist before it was America?

Inappropriate analogy. But, when one is observing "The Tinmore Vortex" one expects inappropriate.

Forum List

Back