Those most responsible for race division in America are left wing white folks

Buffalo collapsed when major industry left the city.
Bethlehem Steel, Auto manufacturing, grain
The opening of the St Laurence Seaway doomed Buffalo as a Transportation Hub

Blame the capitalists for leaving the city.

Here is why we are not most responsible. For decades we've seen time after time police murdering blacks. We were told that it's no longer acceptable for good whites to stay silent. So we joined BLM.

It was Right wingers who demonized the movement. Sided with the police even when it was obvious the cop murdered the black person. They always sided with the cops. Why didn't he obey the cops commands? But then they cry that a cop shot Ashlii Babbit at the Capitol Riot when she was coming through the smashed out window and leading the mob headed for our elected officials while chanting hang mike pence and where's nancy???

Do you see the hypocricy? White people don't have to obey the cops lawful commands but blacks do?

Also, Republicans invented Stand Your Ground. Basically giving every right wing conservative the right to murder blacks. And if they are found guilty the Republican governor will just pardon you.

Here is why we are not most responsible. For decades we've seen time after time police murdering blacks. We were told that it's no longer acceptable for good whites to stay silent. So we joined BLM.

It was Right wingers who demonized the movement. Sided with the police even when it was obvious the cop murdered the black person. They always sided with the cops. Why didn't he obey the cops commands? But then they cry that a cop shot Ashlii Babbit at the Capitol Riot when she was coming through the smashed out window and leading the mob headed for our elected officials while chanting hang mike pence and where's nancy???

Do you see the hypocricy? White people don't have to obey the cops lawful commands but blacks do?

Also, Republicans invented Stand Your Ground. Basically giving every right wing conservative the right to murder blacks. And if they are found guilty the Republican governor will just pardon you.

Why are you spouting this racist bullshit?

Don't you realize you were BAMBOOZLED by BLM ???

Don't you realize that by now?

BLM are THIEVES, they're under investigation in 22 states and under indictment in 6.

They do NOT care about black people, and never did.

All that bullshit about George Floyd, had nothing to do with George Floyd! It was about Trump, and leftist intimidation.

It is a complete leftard LIE that black people get treated worse by the cops.

Stand your ground has nothing to do with race either, it lets me defend myself against a white leftard just as easily as a black leftard.

South sold out the workers, benefits and the environment

Scabs are a majority everywhere in the country, RW, and always have been. Even during the height of unionism in the early 1950's.

It just isn't the "South" at all, the South just led the way in guaranteeing people the Right to Work even if they elect not to pay tribute to the bosses of Big Labor.

Scabs are a majority everywhere in the country, RW, and always have been. Even during the height of unionism in the early 1950's.

It just isn't the "South" at all, the South just led the way in guaranteeing people the Right to Work even if they elect not to pay tribute to the bosses of Big Labor.
Right to work is just a euphemism for the right to get paid less

Right to work is just a euphemism for the right to get paid less

Actually, the "right to work" has nothing to do with salary levels.

And non-union employees in unionized businesses in RTW states, don't have the right to get paid less at all. In fact, they are just as subject to the wage rates, union work rules and contract conditions as anyone else on the job.

They are only exempt from paying dues.

Actually, the "right to work" has nothing to do with salary levels.

And non-union employees in unionized businesses in RTW states, don't have the right to get paid less at all. In fact, they are just as subject to the wage rates, union work rules and contract conditions as anyone else on the job.

They are only exempt from paying dues.
Right to work laws destroy Collective Bargaining

Right to work laws destroy Collective Bargaining

How do you figure? Plenty of unions in RTW states with contracts.

RTW laws force unions to be accountable to their memberships and the unions don't like that.

Unions in RTW states actually have to perform, rather than just hang out at the Italian Club as big shots.

How do you figure? Plenty of unions in RTW states with contracts.

RTW laws force unions to be accountable to their memberships and the unions don't like that.

Unions in RTW states actually have to perform, rather than just hang out at the Italian Club as big shots.
RTW gives workers the right to not pay into unions but get all the benefits

Why unions die

RTW gives workers the right to not pay into unions but get all the benefits

Why unions die

The reason unions die is because they don't produce for their members.

If unions provide value, they don't have to worry about the employees telling them to go copulate themselves.

A lot of unions have been decertified in Compulsory Unionism states, and that causes "union death" as well. This is just another way incompetent unions can collapse.

Thanks to folks for the pro American responses from our Trump supporters here

I realize that BLM is merely a symptom of the problem. The leaders of BLM of course our money grubbers they’re just opportunists. Same thing with the news anchors on CNN and MSNBC but the real core issue is with the white elite privileged people. Like the CEO of Starbucks, or the CEOs of major banks, who have given billions of dollars a way to Black Lives Matter and similar organizations for so-called black start up businesses and all this other nonsense that doesn’t actually affect any kind of positive change the communities.

During the days of John F. Kennedy, none of this nonsense happened what a better country we had. All I would ask my fellow Democrats to do if they might support BLM or similar. All you have to do is watch the video and the original post from an African-American man in his l words he said 50 years ago Buffalo was a much better city , less crime. It was a beautiful neighborhood. And now there’s many problems. This is felt across cities across the country.

But there’s a lot of hope for the future. Thanks to alternative media. Thanks to freedom of speech becoming more available than it was two years ago.

Richard-H

See brother, it’s black Americans and white Americans who care about the country. Everyone knows that 50 years ago the cities were safer the inner cities had beautiful homes. Church attendance was higher.

There is no denying this indisputable fact that if you had to grow up with the types of politicians I have to grow up with as a 35-year-old man. You will never vote for Democrats. But you and the other older Americans got to grow up in a country where the Democrats were better politicians and now the Democrats are corrupt they’re all about money anti-Americanism ..destroying our country.?

I cannot believe that there are Americans aged 70 or older that support Joe Biden, the squad, Nancy Pelosi, and all of these types of anti-Americans.

The statistics are undeniable the crime was much less in the 1960s I’m talking about violent crime here not just a murder rate violent crime crime in general was much less in the 60s compared to now. Also back in those days guess what we never had mass school shootings that we have today…. maybe there was one of them per year but there’s nothing like we have today ….you could just walk right into a school without security, checking you to get your kid.

And I can’t believe that there are older Americans, including some of my family members who are voting for Democrats like Joe Biden…. this is robbery. They got to grow up in a country with good Democrats and they think that they’re doing a good thing by voting for Democrats today.

So older Americans are doing a disservice to this country by supporting Joe Biden and AOC in similar.

Americans my age, white and black have to the grow up in this backward country we call America, are you kidding me about this.

Don’t worry we will take this country back through hard work and determination. We will bring America back to the glory days. Where the white middle class and black middle class is much stronger.

Buffalo collapsed when major industry left the city.
Bethlehem Steel, Auto manufacturing, grain
The opening of the St Laurence Seaway doomed Buffalo as a Transportation Hub

Blame the capitalists for leaving the city.
Then we can still blame Democrats for turning Buffalo into a shithole. Thanks.

60s compared to now. Also back in those days guess what we never had mass school shootings that we have today…. maybe there was one of them per year but there’s nothing like we have today
In the 60s and 70s we had political assassinations instead of mass shootings

Richard-H

See brother, it’s black Americans and white Americans who care about the country. Everyone knows that 50 years ago the cities were safer the inner cities had beautiful homes. Church attendance was higher.

There is no denying this indisputable fact that if you had to grow up with the types of politicians I have to grow up with as a 35-year-old man. You will never vote for Democrats. But you and the other older Americans got to grow up in a country where the Democrats were better politicians and now the Democrats are corrupt they’re all about money anti-Americanism ..destroying our country.?

I cannot believe that there are Americans aged 70 or older that support Joe Biden, the squad, Nancy Pelosi, and all of these types of anti-Americans.

The statistics are undeniable the crime was much less in the 1960s I’m talking about violent crime here not just a murder rate violent crime crime in general was much less in the 60s compared to now. Also back in those days guess what we never had mass school shootings that we have today…. maybe there was one of them per year but there’s nothing like we have today ….you could just walk right into a school without security, checking you to get your kid.

And I can’t believe that there are older Americans, including some of my family members who are voting for Democrats like Joe Biden…. this is robbery. They got to grow up in a country with good Democrats and they think that they’re doing a good thing by voting for Democrats today.

So older Americans are doing a disservice to this country by supporting Joe Biden and AOC in similar.

Americans my age, white and black have to the grow up in this backward country we call America, are you kidding me about this.

Don’t worry we will take this country back through hard work and determination. We will bring America back to the glory days. Where the white middle class and black middle class is much stronger.
Churches are failing to do a good job attracting people and our current political parties are lacking of even decent candidates. Indisputable.

It's up to the party to run good people and if they can't well that's the party's fault. So if I'm faced with the same choices as the last election I will happily sit it out. And then I'm not responsible for the mess.

Why are you spouting this racist bullshit?

Don't you realize you were BAMBOOZLED by BLM ???

Don't you realize that by now?

BLM are THIEVES, they're under investigation in 22 states and under indictment in 6.

They do NOT care about black people, and never did.

All that bullshit about George Floyd, had nothing to do with George Floyd! It was about Trump, and leftist intimidation.

It is a complete leftard LIE that black people get treated worse by the cops.

Stand your ground has nothing to do with race either, it lets me defend myself against a white leftard just as easily as a black leftard.
22 states? Red states?

Forum List

Back