Mitt Romney loves hot dogs

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

No, it's true. With the country going to hell in a handbasket, Mitt is blogging about loving hot dogs.

This coming out of the closet event will more than likely involve other politicians coming clean as well about loving hot dogs.

But then, some we already know about

barack-obama-eating-pretzle-hot-dog.jpg

No, it's true. With the country going to hell in a handbasket, Mitt is blogging about loving hot dogs.

This coming out of the closet event will more than likely involve other politicians coming clean as well about loving hot dogs.

But then, some we already know about

barack-obama-eating-pretzle-hot-dog.jpg
I read politics everyday, and deal with a wide variety of views, but still have a life, and hot dogs, do figure into it. I like hotdogs with melted cheese, on a toasted bun, with Frenches Yellow Mustard and Wickle Relish. We specifically always like Bryan Jucey Jumbos, until the brand was bought up and the factory closed. Maybe you should get a life beyond your job or politics, also.

Lol, so what? Hilarious what you retards spend your time worrying about. I love ice-cream. I can talk about if I damn well please. I also am happy you are kinda miserable, you bring it on your self by being an asshole.

I read politics everyday, and deal with a wide variety of views, but still have a life, and hot dogs, do figure into it. I like hotdogs with melted cheese, on a toasted bun, with Frenches Yellow Mustard and Wickle Relish. We specifically always like Bryan Jucey Jumbos, until the brand was bought up and the factory closed. Maybe you should get a life beyond your job or politics, also.
R.dbe37b2ac0423ac5adc70c04f6115e94

I use "Fireman’s Relish".....The local VFD makes about 500 gallons of it every year for their fireman's carnival.

Ingredients include 1,500 pounds of onion, 1,500 pounds of cabbage, 15 gallons of mustard, 7 pounds of cayenne and an abundance of black pepper, vinegar, salt and horseradish.

It was created sometime in the early 1950s by Front Royal police Officer "Skillet" Henry and Sheriff Gary Keyser......Both have long passed but what a tasty legacy they left behind. :)

OIP.LxEDIiyhYUygFo3_jqTjgQHaFb

We bought 9 pints but we will use about three before carnival time rolls around again in July, the rest was for relatives.

The great thing about it is it cold ages about like Kimchi, getting stronger/hotter with age. We ran out about a week before the carnival.

This year it was $5.00 a pint, it's been $4.00 for several years.....Reflecting Bidenomics I guess. ;)

I like hot dogs. For some reason I can't seem to get upset over this article if that was the attempt.

Please, no visuals

Any medium meltable will do for me. I like cheese on almost any meat sandwich, but not exactly a cheese/cheese product connoisseur. I more often than not melt Kraft American of most any mozzarella or swiss.

Any medium meltable will do for me. I like cheese on almost any meat sandwich, but not exactly a cheese/cheese product connoisseur. I more often than not melt Kraft American of most any mozzarella or swiss.
Do you remember those abominations that had cheese inside the hot dog. Whoever came-up with that should have been horsewhipped.

Forum List

Back