Candace Owens Loses Her Most Favored Black Person Status

Sellout Candace Owens has been kicked off the Ben Shapiro show for "independent thinking." She was the right wing darling when she was denigrating blacks, making apologist videos for slavery, declaring how white supremacy was fake news and how George Floyd was a criminal. But now....

Candace Owens departs Ben Shapiro’s website after antisemitic commentary

Owens became a star right-wing pundit. Then she started promoting ideas about Jewish people drinking Christians’ blood.

Prominent right-wing commentator Candace Owens has left the Daily Wire, the website founded by conservative commentator Ben Shapiro, after months of promoting antisemitic ideas.
In a statement posted to social media Friday morning, Daily Wire CEO Jeremy Boreing said the company and the pundit “have ended their relationship.”

“The rumors are true — I am finally free,” Owens said in her own post.

The details of Owens’s exit weren’t immediately clear, but it follows increased tension over antisemitic rhetoric that pitted Owens against Shapiro, who is Jewish, and the rest of the site’s more mainline conservative figures.
The Daily Wire didn't respond to a request for further comment. Owens couldn't be reached for an immediate comment.

In a Thursday appearance on “The Breakfast Club” radio show, Owens acknowledged her strained relationship with Shapiro but claimed that “Ben doesn’t have the power to fire me.”

The right has run their mouths about Ilhan Omar who has opposed the Jewish government. But Owens said some stuff straight out of Farrakhan and crickets.

Because Owens had a disagreement with the daily wire doesn’t mean she’s not still liked by the right. That hasn’t changed.

I dont know that as a fact thought its widely believed in libdom

But even if it were true what does it have to do with Hamas choosing to kill innocent Jews and Arabs now?

Nothing justifies that
It means that the Israeli government officials and agents bear some responsibility. The people who don't bear responsibility are the Palestinians who have nothing to do with Hamas, but are killed by the IDF anyway. That's straight up murder.

It means that the Israeli government officials and agents bear some responsibility. The people who don't bear responsibility are the Palestinians who have nothing to do with Hamas, but are killed by the IDF anyway. That's straight up murder.
there are no palestinians like that.

Sellout Candace Owens has been kicked off the Ben Shapiro show for "independent thinking." She was the right wing darling when she was denigrating blacks, making apologist videos for slavery, declaring how white supremacy was fake news and how George Floyd was a criminal. But now....

Owens became a star right-wing pundit. Then she started promoting ideas about Jewish people drinking Christians’ blood.

Prominent right-wing commentator Candace Owens has left the Daily Wire, the website founded by conservative commentator Ben Shapiro, after months of promoting antisemitic ideas.
In a statement posted to social media Friday morning, Daily Wire CEO Jeremy Boreing said the company and the pundit “have ended their relationship.”

The details of Owens’s exit weren’t immediately clear, but it follows increased tension over antisemitic rhetoric that pitted Owens against Shapiro, who is Jewish, and the rest of the site’s more mainline conservative figures.
The Daily Wire didn't respond to a request for further comment. Owens couldn't be reached for an immediate comment.

In a Thursday appearance on “The Breakfast Club” radio show, Owens acknowledged her strained relationship with Shapiro but claimed that “Ben doesn’t have the power to fire me.”

The right has run their mouths about Ilhan Omar who has opposed the Jewish government. But Owens said some stuff straight out of Farrakhan and crickets.
Do you support Farrakhan?

The Pals are not blameless

They send their men to fight for Hamas and generally support the militant policy

2015, 2016, and some of 2017. CANDANCE OWENS WAS A LIBERAL. SHE BLASTED TRUMP.

She ran a liberal blog.

Some of you are very light on truth….ALL THE TIME.

Well this stupid post explains why you never mention Star Parker or the niece of MLK !!!

A anti-Black abortion loving ? posing on here as a Black.You don't fool me

Forum List

Back