Candace Owens Loses Her Most Favored Black Person Status

Because they think differently than he does, and in his view of the world anyone disagreeing with him is a racist sellout. He must not own a mirror
Funny how whites like you call whites who actually understand how racism by whites continue and recognize the damage white racism has caused non whites all kinds of names but I am supposed to support blacks who work to help white supremacy. I own a mirror and some white person is not qualified to call me a sellout because I don't support blacks who work to hurt black people.

Note how the coon was allowed to denigrate, insult and demean Black people from sunup to sundown, but the minute she stepped her big toe and slightly criticized Jewish people, her ass was grass!

Like I always say, whenever white supremacy are done w/their tools they BREAK their tools.
That's right. The house negro does not own the house. And once they think they do, they get evicted. Owens got evicted.

Funny how whites like you call whites who actually understand how racism by whites continue and recognize the damage white racism has caused non whites all kinds of names but I am supposed to support blacks who work to help white supremacy. I own a mirror and some white person is not qualified to call me a sellout because I don't support blacks who work to hurt black people.
Funny you think people care about your opinion instead of mocking your opinion. You must really hate yourself if you don’t support blacks who work to hurt black people. No wonder you come across as such an angry fool

Note how the coon was allowed to denigrate, insult and demean Black people from sunup to sundown, but the minute she stepped her big toe and slightly criticized Jewish people, her ass was grass!
She still has our support. Obviously blacks and Jews do things where they should be called out for it, and Candace did exactly that.

She still has our support. Obviously blacks and Jews do things where they should be called out for it, and Candace did exactly that.
Obviusly whites do a whole lot more to be called out for and that's why Candace Owens is a loser.

Funny you think people care about your opinion instead of mocking your opinion. You must really hate yourself if you don’t support blacks who work to hurt black people. No wonder you come across as such an angry fool
The only people who think like that are white racists and I don't GAF what a white racist thinks.

The only people who think like that are white racists and I don't GAF what a white racist thinks.
Bullshit you love for calling anything you disagree with as racist. So we ave established you are a racist and a liar. Anymore of your moral defects you wish to display

Who will do the voice overs for those Slavery was Amazing cartoons now ? i hope that it is someone with the same level of gravitas.

How do Biden beyond supporters continue to have discussions with civilized Trump supporters. It’s constant lies, hysteria, and outright inventions of other peoples views from Biden BLM supporters like the original poster.

Such as the following

“You hate Black people. “

“You’re a racist.”

These statements are made by Biden BLM supporters with no evidence to back them up. It’s kind of difficult to have discussions with Biden BLM supporters. Surely they are a tiny fraction of our country.
Democrats are pieces of shit.
Including that fuck that you have as your pic.

That's right. The house negro does not own the house. And once they think they do, they get evicted. Owens got evicted.
Don't worry. When the globalists are done, no one will own anything.

When did "Jews shouldn't murder Palestinians" become an antisemitic idea?
Can you say “Palestinians shouldnt murder Jews?”

To me “murder” translates as “deliberate” or premeditated” which is what happened to over 1000 Israelis by Hamas

Israel has counter attacked and arab civilians have been killed in the crossfire

but thats not murder

Can you say “Palestinians shouldnt murder Jews?”

To me “murder” translates as “deliberate” or premeditated” which is what happened to over 1000 Israelis by Hamas
Hamas was created by Israel. They lost control of their golem.
Israel has counter attacked and arab civilians have been killed in the crossfire

but thats not murder
If innocents get killed in the crossfire between two gangs, are they not murder victims? Hamas and Israel are just two rival gangs who don't care who they murder.

If innocents get killed in the crossfire between two gangs, are they not murder victims? Hamas and Israel are just two rival gangs who don't care who they murder.

Israel goes out of their way to avoid civilian casualties.
They shouldnt.

I dont know that as a fact thought its widely believed in libdom

But even if it were true what does it have to do with Hamas choosing to kill innocent Jews and Arabs now?

Nothing justifies that

Democrats are pieces of shit.
Including that fuck that you have as your pic.
All of the WW2 veterans love FDR he’s the greatest American to have ever lived

Storm Thurmond said FDR was the greatest leader ever in world history.

Masculine people admire FDR and the men and women of that era.

Forum List

Back