NO - Abortion Will Not Sink MAGA In '24

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
In less inebriated times I would thus commence an epic rant of based proportions.

But, as it so happens, that is not necessary.

Why?

Because the most qualified crooner of MAGA philosophy "RAZORFIST" Esq. hath chimed in before me.

And it is good.

"RIGHT WING" DOOMERS: WATCH AND LEARN.

As the man says: "BLACK PILLS ARE A POTENT NARCOTIC".

And Doomers are worse than Lefties.

Fuck em all.

Lefties?

Despair.

Last edited:
This is a fantastic rant and god damn Arizona!
impressive-based.gif

So what?

Looks like a chick I screwed in the mid 90s.

It's only you Boomer Doomers that are holding us back.

Women in their twenties have no morals. I fear this issue could to real damage to the GOP.
If America is dumb enough to vote in and empower radical communist Democrats who will destroy the country just so they can have abortions, then our country deserves to be destroyed.

A population that abandons God and his laws will always suffer the consequences. God will empower the enemies of such a state and destroy it, and then rebuild it with the remnant faithful ones.

If this happens, it won’t be abortion that sank MAGA, but the lack of morals that sank America.

Weren't you one of those that whined when I used Ivanka's titty for an AVI
Rhody drinks and drugs too much. He has one set of morals when he is sober, and can't think straight went lit.

In less inebriated times I would thus commence an epic rant of based proportions.

Why?

Because the most qualified crooner of MAGA philosophy "RAZORFIST" Esq. hath chimed in before me.

And it is good.

Fuck em all.

Lefties?

Despair.

This guy is an ass and a fool.

He will look back at this video in twenty years and cringe like he has cancer. If he isn't dead or in jail.

What a fool.

. . . some of what he is saying might be a little correct, by it lacks nuance & moderation. He is a hot head and out of his ever living mind. Doing political commentary on drugs and alcohol is not wise.

Immigration, preserving democracy, and inflation make up around 75% of the top concerns with voters, the abortion issues makes up about 8% of voters, i.e. not even 1 out of 10. Wish it were different but it is what it is.

Why?

And it is good.

Fuck em all.

Lefties?

Despair.

BLACKS ARE WAKING UP to how racists like Biden have played them . No, we won't raise the education in public schools for Blacks,
No, we won't care about crime in the inner city...but we will give tuition breaks for whities

1712919569240.png

1712919610633.png

1712919646573.png

The 1965 Immigration Act was when the Marxist demented LEFT decided that America was too white is also of note from that time period.
:evil:
No, silly one! Sheesh!

It was the legalization of birth control pills as contraceptive.

Lets see....The Pill was made available in 1960....Young white women of the early/mid 70s were pretty much all on it and as luck would have it (for me) the book The Joy of Sex came out around the same time in '72.....Many oats were sewn, and a good time was had by all! ;)

I'd like to think that the Arizona ruling won't hurt Trump, but I've seen this movie before. Dems are tremendously effective at using this issue. They know how stupid and emotional a large part of America is, and they capitalize on it. It killed the red wave in 2022. I expect abortion to the big issue for the Biden campaign. Plus, he has nothing else to run on other than Trump Bad. You'll be sick of all the abortion rights ads this season.

Forum List

Back