This is why I hate Welfare , and other programs

Welfare is meant to be used as a stepping stool but many times people are on it for years and years. There is at least 3 generations living in this house, no one works and they deal drugs, have shot guns and have police at their house multiply times . Dealing drugs should be a reason for them to get kicked out since its illegal. My own family (sister)has abused the system and I am not quiet about it!

Ok fine. I got that. So what do you want to see happen in regards to welfare because of this?

A time limit on how long you can be on it. Make them work. Do something for the country or city for the funds they get instead of sitting on their asses for free money to start

how do you know they aren't just waiting to hook up with a military guy, who will pay for all their shit.

why won't somebody do something about that! :eek:

i guess, those criminals are quite uppity, too. and they surely don't know their place.

Uppity??

More like savage animals...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdNASo4YP_E]RIP Cabrini-Green (Gangsta City)(Chicago, IL) - YouTube[/ame]

Did I mention they have guns and not afraid to use them. I think not... We have already tried to find out who the owners are and fell flat. They live out of state

You continue to do your civic duty and report any lawbreaking you see there.
Everytime I see it I report it

Good....take pictures for the police if you can...and encourage any neighbor that complains to do the same. This kind of stuff continues only when good people do nothing.

Welfare is meant to be used as a stepping stool but many times people are on it for years and years. There is at least 3 generations living in this house, no one works and they deal drugs, have shot guns and have police at their house multiply times . Dealing drugs should be a reason for them to get kicked out since its illegal. My own family (sister)has abused the system and I am not quiet about it!

Ok fine. I got that. So what do you want to see happen in regards to welfare because of this?

A time limit on how long you can be on it. Make them work. Do something for the country or city for the funds they get instead of sitting on their asses for free money to start

Ok, so you want to put more restrictive time limits on welfare? Fine. Does that stop people from being assholes while on the system?

Not yet. But will be purchasing one soon

I would if I were you, have to protect yourself. Make sure when you get it you get fully trained and schooled by someone who knows what they are doing.

My husband knows how to use the gun and will teach me. I also may take some other classes. What worries me is that he works nights . I do have 4 dogs who will alarm me if someone tries to break in. Plus my son is 6ft 4 inches and over 200 lbs so he is home with me at night as well

Big dogs....Dark looking dogs? They are the best deterent.

There are already time limits on TANF. Not that all states observe or enforce them.

And they really are required to participate in programs that move them towards employment...again, it varies state to state and community to community.

My cell phone makes noise when I take a picture, and you can hear it across a gymnasium full of kids reading script for a play.

True story.

how do you know they aren't just waiting to hook up with a military guy, who will pay for all their shit.

Go fuck yourself. I guess when he was out to sea and I had to take care of 3 small children alone for 6 months at a time is nothing. I am not ashamed that I stayed home and raised my children . If more mothers have done maybe we would not have the problems we do in our society. I have no problems with working and babysat most of the time my kids were little to make extra money and still babysit now when we need cash. I also worked 2 years straight a few years ago and it was my husband who told me to quit because he did not want the kids home home alone because they were teenagers the biggest time for kids to get in trouble. I can go back to that job any time I want but with limited cars and kids who work and go to school I have to stay home to make sure they go to school on time

why won't somebody do something about that! :eek:

i guess, those criminals are quite uppity, too. and they surely don't know their place.

Uppity??

More like savage animals...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdNASo4YP_E]RIP Cabrini-Green (Gangsta City)(Chicago, IL) - YouTube[/ame]

i really doubt that chicago is in georgia.

Atlanta is tho....

You think the same shit doesn't occur in Atlanta???

Wait a minute...using tanf to subsidize "stay at home mommy"?

Get a flipping job. I'd like to stay at home with my kids, too. I can't. I have to work my ass off to support them. Welfare isn't for military wives and honeys. Good grief set an example, be self sufficient.

You should see the nightmare I go through to get my kids to school before I go to work, and then the nightmare after work getting them to their programs, until home at 9 or so...I don't even get child support, let alone have a man bringing home a paycheck.

Wait a minute...using tanf to subsidize "stay at home mommy"?

Get a flipping job. I'd like to stay at home with my kids, too. I can't. I have to work my ass off to support them. Welfare isn't for military wives and honeys. Good grief set an example, be self sufficient.

Its my husbands and my choice what I do and not yours. My husband makes enough income I DO NOT HAVE TO WORK!!! I do not get any welfare , food stamps or anything else. His retirement check he worked every dime for it. He works 12 hours a day now at a civlivian job. He wants me home for my kids that has to go to school .. Sorry if I put our kids first , sounds like your jealous! If he wants me home whats it to you . We have been married 25 years now. It works for us.

You should see the nightmare I go through to get my kids to school before I go to work, and then the nightmare after work getting them to their programs, until home at 9 or so...I don't even get child support, let alone have a man bringing home a paycheck.

If you dont get child support change it ,Take your ex to court

Go fuck yourself. I guess when he was out to sea and I had to take care of 3 small children alone for 6 months at a time is nothing. I am not ashamed that I stayed home and raised my children . If more mothers have done maybe we would not have the problems we do in our society. I have no problems with working and babysat most of the time my kids were little to make extra money and still babysit now when we need cash. I also worked 2 years straight a few years ago and it was my husband who told me to quit because he did not want the kids home home alone because they were teenagers the biggest time for kids to get in trouble. I can go back to that job any time I want but with limited cars and kids who work and go to school I have to stay home to make sure they go to school on time

you really have it rough.

and now your house in the swamp has bad neighbors.

:(

They're teenagers and you have to stay home to make sure they go to school on time? :lol:

Forum List

Back