This is why I hate Welfare , and other programs

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
We have a rental property in our neighborhood, apparently the owners decided to put it as a section 8.. There are at least 4 adults that live there. I dont know how many kids. So far since they have moved in break ins are up , the cops have been at their house numerous times, I have seen with my own eyes them smoking weed and selling it in their front yard. NO ONE WORKS. Why do they get these benefits when they are clearly breaking the law. I am sure they are not the only ones.. Our neighborhood was a safe one before they moved in. Oh and I have heard gun shots from that house as well. The cops are well aware of them since my neighbor is friends with them. Is there any way I can contact the people who does section 8 and investigate them

We have a rental property in our neighborhood, apparently the owners decided to put it as a section 8.. There are at least 4 adults that live there. I dont know how many kids. So far since they have moved in break ins are up , the cops have been at their house numerous times, I have seen with my own eyes them smoking weed and selling it in their front yard. NO ONE WORKS. Why do they get these benefits when they are clearly breaking the law. I am sure they are not the only ones.. Our neighborhood was a safe one before they moved in. Oh and I have heard gun shots from that house as well. The cops are well aware of them since my neighbor is friends with them. Is there any way I can contact the people who does section 8 and investigate them

Contact the DHHR and tell them they have kids in the house and are smoking weed around them and shooting guns and partying. A social worker will come out to investigate it, then if the claims are true they will then contact the police to come and take some idiots away.

You're probably better served to talk to them yourself, make yourself known to them.

Otherwise, sure you can call their landlords. Find out who manages the rental and get ahold of them.

Edit to add. I know some people need a hand up but this is beyond crazy . They are clearly abusing the system. I see want ads all over the place and all I see them doing is sitting in their front yard smoking weed , starting fights..

So you arent against the law breaking you're against the welfare program because...it makes criminals? I dont understand you point

You're probably better served to talk to them yourself, make yourself known to them.

Otherwise, sure you can call their landlords. Find out who manages the rental and get ahold of them.

Did I mention they have guns and not afraid to use them. I think not... We have already tried to find out who the owners are and fell flat. They live out of state

So you arent against the law breaking you're against the welfare program because...it makes criminals? I dont understand you point
My point is that NO ONE WORKS and my tax dollars are paying to help them get food stamps and live in this house!

Just think.

That shit goes on all across the country.

Good thing we have jobs to keep up with their bills.

Only thing I can think of would be to call social services over them smoking weed and dealing in front of the kids, I don't know what agency is in charge of the section 8.

They're building a housing project right across the street from my house.

Of course the proudly placed HUD sign in front reads "community living center."

It's also a "stimulus project."

If the stimulus was meant to recovery the economy then why are they building housing projects???

At any rate by this summer I will have welfare slime running all over my neighborhood. Most of which will be relocated from Chicago projects..

Did I mention they have guns and not afraid to use them. I think not... We have already tried to find out who the owners are and fell flat. They live out of state

Your county tax assessors office should have plat maps that show owner of record. That information is public record.

My point is that NO ONE WORKS and my tax dollars are paying to help them get food stamps and live in this house!

and my tax dollar pays your husband so you can sit on your ass all day and post on here about other people you hate...So shut up

And what are you doing on here all day? If you are at work you sure as hell are not doing what you are supposed to be doing now are you?

Superman+Says+%2522Hop+on+the+Welfare+Wagon%2521%2522.gif

SUPERMAN thinks you're a dick.

I think when they build projects they should build them about 40 miles into the wilderness away from civilization. And have state funded bus rides into and out of town if people need them.
I am glad I dont have to deal with them anymore. I got me a nice a-frame house out in the country, nobody messes with me and it is nice,private and quiet.

and my tax dollar pays your husband so you can sit on your ass all day and post on here about other people you hate...So shut up

First off my husband earned everyone of those dollars so you have the fucking freedom to post what you do . PLUS he works a job and works 12 hours a day as well after he did 25 years of service. IT was his choice not for me to work so I dont so I am here for our kids. We pay our taxes so FUCK OFF

Last edited:

And what are you doing on here all day? If you are at work you sure as hell are not doing what you are supposed to be doing now are you?

waiting till my kid wakes up from his nap....
Waiting for my new job to call me so i can go in to fill paperwork...

Why you here dipshit

I work the afternoon shift.

He is probably the 51 percent who pays no federal income tax anyway. I can remember he said he make low income:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back